Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Add/Remove folder prob.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 boju

boju

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:09 AM

Posted 07 November 2004 - 08:49 AM

Hi, Not sure if this is OS or software prob. Trying to sort out aproblem with my brother's computer. Running XP Pro Sp1. Only four or five programs out of about twenty-five are showing up in the Add/Remove Programs applet. Even after re-installing the programs, they are still not shown. No updates are shown, only one anti virus/firewall, etc. program is showing. About two-thirds of the programs are not shown in All Programs, andcan only be accessed through the explore options. Not the end-of-the-world, but frustrating.
"All donations gratefully recieved." Boju

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 AM

Posted 07 November 2004 - 09:23 AM

In Xp I found this out yesterday there is a tab at the top that says show updates. Here is a snapshot on my pc for you:
http://img119.exs.cx/img119/878/untitled87.jpg
Just check that tab and updates are shown.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users