Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ComboFix Situation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CALICE

CALICE

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:14 PM

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:14 PM

Followed all instructions per video and site support. Currently struck on scanning blue screen window with no stages showing on screen. This screen has never show any stages and it is now going on over 45 mintues and counting.

Need some help before i reboot or turn off machine

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:14 PM

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:17 AM

I am not sure whay you are saying? Is the PC bootable in safe or normal mode?

What is the operating system?

I take it you missed the Blue text above this forum/

ComboFix is a tool that should only be run under the supervision of someone who has been trained in its use. Using it on your own can cause problems with your computer.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users