Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue Screen then programs dont open

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lloyd Dehimos

Lloyd Dehimos

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 AM

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:30 PM

Hi im new to this site and im hoping someone here can help me. Last night, wile playing League of Legends, i experienced a "Blue Screen of Death" and my computer shut down. After turning the computer back on as normal, my firefox, League of Legends and my Norton security would not open. My computer tells me it is at risk because i dont have a wonrking virus protection, incuding windows defender. i Downloaded Malwarebytes (free) and scanned my computer, it did not come up with anything. i then restored my computer a month or so back, no changes. im hoping someone can tell me what to do because im stumped.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users