Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bleeping computer Webpage

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kingarthur2

kingarthur2

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 AM

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:49 PM

Once I log in, where do I go to see my topics that I've posted about? I get an email and can click on the link in my emails when someone comments but how do I find my topic on this site my simply logging in without clicking on a link in an email? Does this make sense? It says I have "0" personal messages even with a response that has been made to topic question. Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Crashoveride420

Crashoveride420

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 AM

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:54 PM

Hello You can go up to the top right of this page, click on the down arrown beside your picture and name, and click my profile. One there go over and click Topics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users