Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I like to share with others!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mighttuss

Mighttuss

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 AM

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:44 PM

This might be the wrong place to share with other.If so please move to were the subject belongs.
I been entering in alot of Contest here on facebook ect. In the hopes of winning. This way I can build a better computer. In the hopes of beening able to run and house a GIS Geographic Information System ,What I would name RF GIS tracking. (Retroperitoneal fibrosis GIS Geographic Information System) See I have Retroperitoneal fibrosis in the U.S.A their is not enought information or research being done on people who has Retroperitoneal fibrosis because we are all spread out all over the U.S.A. This is what a doctor told me as to why their is no research or studies being done. But I think were are closer then we think. And doctor are over looking just how many people have Retroperitoneal fibrosis. That were my ideal comes in! With our on RF GIS tracking(Retroperitoneal fibrosis GIS Geographic Information System) will tell the doctor how many people in U.S.A have this disorder. And tell people who has this,were to get the help they need,or join in on a study. But my dreams not working. 1# this computer will not hold all that information. 2# the program cost alot of money. So I thought why not try to win some of these contest. And these contest have some very nice prizes. So wish me luck

Edited by hamluis, 08 February 2012 - 09:30 AM.
Moved from System Building to Gen Chat.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sani-T-Capt1

Sani-T-Capt1

• Members
  • 559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 AM

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:42 AM

Good Luck Mighttuss and God Bless You
Either We Learn to Live Together as People, Or Die Apart as Fools !

Ignorance ISN'T Bliss, It's Just "IGNORANCE"!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users