Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need help installing an ISO file of MS Office

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 jaysnzees

jaysnzees

• Members
  • 310 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:41 AM

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:31 AM

I downloaded MS Office Profession plus 2007. It is an ISO file, I would like to be shown how to install this to my computer. I was told to burn it using UltraISO. I have tried this, but the file is 1.11 GB and I am exceeding the limit of 650MB.

Would someone help me with this little task?
What is thy bidding? My Master?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 petewills

petewills

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 PM

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:51 PM

If you want a bootable disk, to install the program on your computer, burn the ISO to a DVD.
Or are you saying there is a problem with UltraISO, in which case there are many freeware burners available, if your own burning program (if you have another one), will not do the job.

http://www.snapfiles.com/freeware/gmm/fwcdburn.html

As to the limit, does that mean you only have a CD writer - if so, copy the ISO to a flash drive and ask someone to burn a DVD for you. Presumably this is a legitimate download and you have been supplied with the key to use, on
installation, when you have made a suitable disk.

Perhaps I haven't understood the problem.

#3 jaysnzees

jaysnzees
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 310 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

when i open UltraISO it has bar across the top that read "0% of 650MB - 650MB free" The MS Office is greater than that. Does one of the freeware burners you spoke of have a l"limit" like this UltraISO does?
What is thy bidding? My Master?

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,406 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

<<I downloaded MS Office Profession plus 2007. It is an ISO file>>>

All such isos of Microsoft products...are not authorized by Microsoft and constitute pirating.

Per the forum rules (see link in my sig for detailed list):

"No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences."

If you have any questions/comments about this, please respond via PM to me.