Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Think My Computer is stuffed

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tui Ba

Tui Ba

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 PM

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:55 AM

For about 2 weeks my computer restarts itself and it happens all day. Sometimes 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 60 minutes interval, sometimes 120 minutes. All the times at irregular interval. The screen goes crazy and a ballon pops up in the tray which states that "THE SECURITY CENTER SERVICE IS NOT RUNNING". The computer would restart itself. The antivirus and antimalware were on before it this happens. I use Zone Alarm Extreme Security, Malwarebytes Antimalware Pro and Spyware Doctor Antispyware. I have been using these combination for last 4 years with no problem. The operating system is Windows Vista and it is up to date.

Please help

Cheers

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users