I take you mean you cannot run DDS and you did try safe mode.
If you cannot get DDS to work, please try this instead.
Please download OTL
by OldTimer and save it to your Desktop.
- Close all other applications and windows so that you have nothing open.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
If you receive a UAC prompt asking if you would like to continue running the program, you should press the Continue button.
- Under Output, ensure that Minimal Output is selected.
- Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
Leave the remaining selections to the default settings.
- Click the button.
- Do not use the computer while the scan is in progress.
- When the scan is complete, two log files will open in Notepad:
- OTListIt.txt <- (will be maximized)
- Extras.txt <- (will be minimized in the Task Bar).
- Both logs are automatically saved to the Desktop.
- Please copy and paste the contents of OTListIt.txt and Extras.txt in your next reply.
If the Extras.txt log is too long, you may need to add a second reply to your thread or upload it as an attachment.
- Click the red X in the upper right corner to exit OTL.
: Be sure to mention that you tried to follow the Prep Guide but were unable
to get DDS to run. If OTL did not work, then reply back here.