Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

video shot from iPod, I'd like to get rid of the dark edges if I can

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chromebuster

chromebuster

• Members
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Location:the crazy city of Boston, In the North East reaches of New England
  • Local time:08:44 PM

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:36 AM

This is very odd. I have noticed that when shooting a movie on my iPod 4G, if I play it in an application like Windows Media Player or K-Light Codecs MPC, the video will show up just fine, taking up the entire screen as it does on the iPod itself (the way it's supposed to be), however when I upload the video to youtube or play it in iTunes, I don't get the beautiful full screen view with both the left and right sides of the screen blacked out. How can I fix this so that videos will play the same in all locations and services? And I wonder why the view is inconsistent? If you'd like an example of what i'm talking about, go to http://youtube.com/thechromebuster and look for my demo of a Dell Server and my workstation video. I shot that on the iPod, and people tell me that for being a visually impaired individual trying to film, I did pretty well. (though my friend's totally blind and she films better than I do.) Thanks for any hand with this. And if it's a visual thingo, I've got plenty of hands on deck here at college.

The AccessCop Network is just me and my crew. 

Some call me The Queen of Cambridge

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users