Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

asus ar5bb95

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sharpie

sharpie

• Members
  • 702 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:11 PM

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:51 PM

Hello-
I have an asus ar5b95 and the screen doesn't work. it doesn't have any cracks in it but do you think a new driver may fix the problem? The problem is I cant find the appropriate driver. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:23 PM

If the screen is not working. In other words when you turn it on nothing ever appears then not a driver problem. That would point to a hardware problem.

When you turn it on and the Asus logo appears there are no drivers involved.

If on the other hand it is fine and shows windows loading and then a black screen then that would point to a software problem.

If nothing ever appears try hooking up a external monitor and then turning on the computer.

BTW ar5b95 does not appear to be a valid Asus model number. It is associated with a wireless card by Atheros.

Good Luck
Roger

Edited by rotor123, 03 February 2012 - 12:25 PM.

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

#3 sharpie

sharpie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 702 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:10 PM

Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic