Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trouble viewing some websites after I created User accounts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 a_yts0718

a_yts0718

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 PM

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

Hello,

I have looked through some of the other threads and guides you have available and couldn't find an answer. I recently created my son a standard user account to make it easier for him to use the computer. I did turn on parental controls mainly for the ability to track what he does but don't have any real restrictions on the parental controls but would like to add later once I get this fixed. He likes to play games at nickjr.com which I assume are flash games, he can get all through to part where the game should load (he clicks on the play game which should load the game) but all it displays is the sites navigation bars and is all white where the game should be. If he uses my account which is an administrator account it does load for him. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Adam

Edit: Moved topic from Vista to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Artrooks

Artrooks

• Members
  • 1,463 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 PM

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

Not sure if this would be helpful: Fix: Flash 10.1 not working for limited users

Regards,
Brooks

#3 a_yts0718

a_yts0718
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 PM

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:44 AM

That worked.

Thanks