Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Rootkit infection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 Benjy54

Benjy54

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 AM

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:54 PM

This post now re-posted into correct forum. I had problems creating log files from DDS.scr, it would get 3/4 way through then computer would freeze and become completely unresponsive. Turned off Comodo firewall protection as prompted in the instructions, as I was getting numerous prompts, this made no difference. Tried to run DDS in safe mode, same result. Managed to succeed with GMER log though back in normal mode. Attached.

Original post

Hi, I am desperately trying to rid my laptop of rootkit infections and probably related, browser redirections Mediashifter and Abnow.

I have managed to get back into normal mode as previously computer would just freeze. Managed in safe mode for a while to run malwarebytes and clean infections but they always re-appear on reboot as I thought they would.

Currently in selective start up mode with all my startup programmes disabled and all the non-microsoft startup services disabled.
At the moment I have no firewall as I have just relieved myself of Zonealarm. I had installed Outpost Pro and AVG antivirus. I also had installed Kingsoft PC doctor. All of these were removed as I thought I was having conflicts with them together with MS Office 2003. I assumed this because I found that closing any office application froze the computer completely, having to power down to restart. That will not be helping one bit I know.

I have ran hijack this with limited success only showing one red entry on Parsing 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe' This could be the genuine ctfmon.exe.
Have downloaded Combofix, FixTDSS.exe, (Not run), but now waiting for some erstwhile individual to hold my hand and talk me through this problem

Incidentally here is the malwarebytes log:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Trial) 1.60.1.1000
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2012.02.01.03

Windows XP Service Pack 3 x86 NTFS
Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13
John :: INSPIRON [administrator]

Protection: Enabled

01/02/2012 11:33:35
mbam-log-2012-02-01 (11-33-35).txt

Scan type: Full scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 302294
Time elapsed: 53 minute(s), 13 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\IPSECSHM.dll (Rootkit.0Access) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 13
C:\WINDOWS\system32\IPSECSHM.dll (Rootkit.0Access) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Desktop.ini (Rootkit.0Access) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\issvc.dll (Rootkit.0Access) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasl2tp.dll (Rootkit.0Access) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vcsw.dll (Rootkit.0Access) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bits.dll (Rootkit.0Access) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\icm10blk.dll (Rootkit.0Access) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cwafnotesservice.dll (Rootkit.0Access) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Via4in1.dll (Rootkit.0Access) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Temp\{E9C1E1AC-C9B2-4C85-94DE-9C1518918D02}.TLB (Rootkit.Zeroaccess) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temp\{E9C1E1AC-C9B2-4C85-94DE-9C1518918D02}.TLB (Rootkit.Zeroaccess) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\{E9C1E1AC-C9B2-4C85-94DE-9C1518918D02}.TLB (Rootkit.Zeroaccess) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\{E9C1E1AC-C9B2-4C85-94DE-9C1518918D02}.TLB (Rootkit.Zeroaccess) -> Delete on reboot.

(end)

At the moment Malwarebyte's protection mode is keeping these damn things from accessing the internet and my head from a brick wall.

System specs:

Computer:
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
OS Service Pack Service Pack 3
DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)
Computer Name INSPIRON (Inspiron)
User Name John

Motherboard:
CPU Type Mobile Intel Pentium M 740J, 1733 MHz (13 x 133)
Motherboard Name Dell Inspiron 9300
Motherboard Chipset Intel Alviso i915PM
System Memory 2048 MB (DDR2-533 DDR2 SDRAM)
BIOS Type Phoenix (09/19/05)

Display:
Video Adapter ATI MOBILITY RADEON X300 (64 MB)
Video Adapter ATI MOBILITY RADEON X300 (64 MB)
3D Accelerator ATI Mobility Radeon X300 (M22)
Monitor Generic Television

Multimedia:
Audio Adapter Intel 82801FBM ICH6-M - AC'97 Audio Controller [B-1]

Storage:
IDE Controller IntelŽ 82801FBM Ultra ATA Storage Controllers - 2653
IDE Controller Ricoh SD Host Controller
SCSI/RAID Controller A347SCSI SCSI Controller
Disk Drive FUJITSU MHV2060AH (60 GB, 5400 RPM, Ultra-ATA/100)
Optical Drive AXV CD/DVD-ROM SCSI CdRom Device (Virtual DVD-ROM)
Optical Drive SONY DVD+-RW DW-Q58A
SMART Hard Disks Status OK

Partitions:
C: (NTFS) 54078 MB (16516 MB free)

Input:
Keyboard Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard
Mouse HID-compliant mouse
Mouse PS/2 Compatible Mouse

Network:
Network Adapter Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller
Network Adapter IntelŽ PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection (192.168.1.2)
Modem Motorola SM56 Speakerphone Modem

Attached Files

• Attached File  ark.log   92.86KB   3 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,505 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:30 AM

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:58 PM

Hello Benjy54,
  • Welcome to Bleeping Computer.
  • My name is fireman4it and I will be helping you with your Malware problem.

Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:
  • Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools.
  • If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing.
  • Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean".
  • In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Watch Topic.I suggest you click it and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.

• Finally, please reply using the ADD REPLY button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply, unless they do not fit into the post.

Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool (TDSSKiller.exe) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!
  • Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
    Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it.
  • To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.
  • Click the Start Scan button.
  • Do not use the computer during the scan
  • If the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
  • Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
    Note: If Cure is not an option, Skip instead, do not choose Delete unless instructed.
  • A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
  • Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.

Install Recovery Console and Run ComboFix

This tool is not a toy. If used the wrong way you could trash your computer. Please use only under direction of a Helper. If you decide to do so anyway, please do not blame me or ComboFix.

Download Combofix from any of the links below, and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2
  • Close/disable all anti-virus and anti-malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. Refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Close any open windows, including this one.
  • Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • If you did not have it installed, you will see the prompt below. Choose YES.
  • Posted Image
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Note:The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help you
should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.

• Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Posted Image
  • Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
  • When finished, it will produce a report for you. Please post the contents of the log (C:\ComboFix.txt).
Leave your computer alone while ComboFix is running.
ComboFix will restart your computer if malware is found; allow it to do so.

Note: Please Do NOT mouseclick combofix's window while its running because it may cause it to stall.

Please download Listparts
Please download Listparts64
Run the tool, click Scan and post the log (Result.txt) it makes.

Things to include in your next reply::
TDSSKiller log
Combofix.txt
Results .txt
How is your machine running now?

" Extinguishing Malware from the world"

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#3 Benjy54

Benjy54
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:15 AM

Hi fireman4it,

Some good news and some bad.

Ran TDss and it found a trojan, not one I was expecting though, anyway it created a log for that one. I have not attached or pasted here because I am on my main computer upstairs.

Tried to run Combofix unsuccessfully I'm afraid. Initially when running it said that it had detected AVG virus protection running and to carry on would be at risk. I had in the past couple of days tried to install AVG free AV, but it failed to install. I feel that the trojan may have something to do with that. I checked all the running processes in an app 'processview' and bearing in mind I was in safe mode found very little running, nothing that would indicate AVG running. I took the risk and carried on. Combofix does confirm it has found 'rootkit.0access' and that it was embedded in tcp/ip and would be difficult to remove. It carrys on trying to fix and then nothing computer hangs have left it overnight as I did not want to disturb it. This morning ran a cleanup app from AVG to remove AVG, tho not installed. It did do some work but no report was produced from it, so am unsure if it did clean out any remnants of a partial AVG install.

My next move would be to run combofix in safe mode, but I need further guidance please.

Benjy54

#4 Benjy54

Benjy54
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:34 AM

Me again,

Just to clarify my previous post I was not in safe mode when doing the Combofix as I stated, but I was in selective startup with all but the Microsoft services disabled.

Attached is TDss killer log.

Thank fireman4it.

Attached Files

#5 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,505 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:32 PM

Hello,

Lets see if Combofix produced a log. If it didn't then go ahead and run Combofix in Safemode.
Please check for a log it would be here:
C:\Combofix.txt

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#6 Benjy54

Benjy54
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:37 AM

Hi again,

Not too promising I'm afraid. Tried on the offchance to run combofix in selective startup mode again. Computer still gives warnings about AVG. After your reply, ran this morning in safe mode. It seemed to progress a little further and messages indicated it had found rootkit infection and was going to fix. After about an hour computer was frozen and unresponsive. Noticed the clock had also stopped too. I had been running combofix from the folders I had it saved in, but this time moved it to the desktop and ran it from there. No Combofix reports generated.

The AVG warnings are strange as I don't have it installed now and was wondering if there was anything we could do to negate any possible effect this might have on combofix.

I have a utility 'procesxp' that shows all sorts of things. If that is of any help I have attached a services report from it. Decided to search out any left over AVG stuff and found plenty in various documents and settings folders, including application data folders with some AVG exe files. Have cleared out all that i could find. Ran AVG removal tool again and have also attached 'AVGremover' zip containing two reports. The 'avgremover1st.log' being the one before I had a clean out of the documents and settings folders.

Thanks for your continued patience.

Benjy54

Attached Files

#7 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,505 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

Hello,

Please do the following Run this uninstaller. we need to uninstall combofix and this time please download it directly to your desktop as I told you to do the first time. Every instruction I give you must be followed in complete detail.

Let's run appremover and see if it finds any left over AVG.

Uninstall Combofix
  • Make sure that Combofix.exe that you downloaded is on your Desktop but Do not run it!
    o *If it is not on your Desktop, the below will not work.
  • Click on Posted Image then Run....
  • Now copy & paste the green bolded text in the run-box and click OK.

ComboFix /Uninstall

Posted Image

<Notice the space between the "x" and "/".> <--- It needs to be there
    Windows Vista users: Press the Windows Key + R to bring the Run... Command and then from there you can add in the Combofix /Uninstall

• Please advise if this step is missed for any reason as it performs some important actions:
    "This will uninstall Combofix, delete its related folders and files, reset your clock settings, hide file extensions, hide the system/hidden files and resets System Restore again.
    It also makes a clean Restore Point and flashes all the old restore points in order to prevent possible reinfection from an old one through system restore".

Download and Rename Combofix

This tool is not a toy. If used the wrong way you could trash your computer. Please use only under direction of a Helper. If you decide to do so anyway, please do not blame me or ComboFix.

Download Combofix from any of the links below. You must rename it 1234.scr before saving it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2

Posted Image

Posted Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Close/disable all anti-virus and anti-malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. Refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Close any open windows, including this one.
  • Double click on 1234.scr & follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • If you did not have it installed, you will see the prompt below. Choose YES.
  • Posted Image
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Note:The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help you
should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.

• Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Posted Image
  • Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
  • When finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt so we can continue cleaning the system.

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

#8 Benjy54

Benjy54
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:07 AM

Hi Fireman4it,

I praise your patience on this one. From now on will not do anything unless I clear it with you and follow what you are saying to the letter.

Ran the appremover first in selective start-up mode, then safe mode. It did not find any partial installs of any AVG. So ran the fuller scan version and it found my Lavasoft Adaware, Malwarebytes, and Spybot. Left these alone for now, should I remove them anyway? Then ran the combofix uninstaller. This ran and I got the two warnings about AVG running. Chose to continue and its cmd window showed the usual actions. It finished with the statement that Combofix was uninstalled. I checked and indeed it had changed folder settings as you described, hid system files etc.

Ran combofix (renamed on download to 1234.scr) from the deskstop, again in selective start-up mode first then in safe mode, same result, says it found rootkit.zeroaccess and continues but then freezes.

Is it worth trying to install AVG in safe mode, then uninstall using the appremover?

Again thanks for your help.

Benjy54

#9 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,505 posts
  •  

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

Hello,

This is not looking good. I have never had a case where Combofix wouldn't run with this type of infection on a Windows XP machine.

Run ComboFix using these instructions:

Click the Windows 'Start' button > Select 'Run' - then copy/paste the following bolded text into the run box & click OK.

"%userprofile%\desktop\combofix.exe" /killall

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post that log in your next reply.

• 1. Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
  • This is THE Mirror
    2. Save it to your desktop.
    3. Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
    4. Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
    netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    eventlog.dll
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    cngaudit.dll
    sceclt.dll
    ntelogon.dll
    logevent.dll
    iaStor.sys
    nvstor.sys
    atapi.sys
    IdeChnDr.sys
    viasraid.sys
    AGP440.sys
    vaxscsi.sys
    nvatabus.sys
    viamraid.sys
    nvata.sys
    nvgts.sys
    iastorv.sys
    ViPrt.sys
    eNetHook.dll
    ahcix86.sys
    KR10N.sys
    /md5stop
    c:\windows\*. /RP /s
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT

5. Push the Quick Scan button.
    6. Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
  • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
  • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized

Please download aswMBR ( 511KB ) to your desktop.
  • Double click the aswMBR.exe icon to run it
  • Click the Scan button to start the scan
  • On completion of the scan, click the save log button, save it to your desktop and post it in your next reply.

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

#10 Benjy54

Benjy54
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:45 AM

Hi there,

Tried the first kill command, but couldn't find file "combofix.exe". I remembered and had said in my last post that i had renamed it to "1234.scr". Tried changing the run cmd to suit bit still couldn't find "1234.scr". Checked the syntax and spelling including use of capitols. Tried renaming "1234.scr" to "combofix.exe" and ran again still says couldn't find file. Attached screenshots show what I had.

Pasted below OTL.txt and Extras.txt

OTL logfile created on: 05/02/2012 14:56:11 - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.31.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.13)
Locale: 00000809 | Country: United Kingdom | Language: ENG | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.31 Gb Available Physical Memory | 65.63% Memory free
4.85 Gb Paging File | 4.33 Gb Available in Paging File | 89.30% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 3070 3070 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 52.81 Gb Total Space | 15.97 Gb Free Space | 30.25% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive E: | 1.89 Gb Total Space | 0.67 Gb Free Space | 35.21% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT

Computer Name: INSPIRON | User Name: John | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Quick Scan
Company Name Whitelist: On | Skip Microsoft Files: On | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2012/02/05 14:55:19 | 000,584,192 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2012/02/02 13:26:43 | 000,924,632 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
PRC - [2008/04/14 00:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - [2012/02/02 13:26:43 | 001,911,768 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\mozjs.dll
MOD - [2012/01/27 23:32:02 | 000,968,704 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\John\extensions\support@lastpass.com\platform\WINNT_x86-msvc\components\lpxpcom.dll
MOD - [2011/11/10 22:43:26 | 000,138,072 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\ASCv5ExtMenu.dll
MOD - [2010/06/09 08:23:12 | 006,509,920 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\QtGui4.dll
MOD - [2010/06/09 08:22:58 | 001,807,712 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\QtCore4.dll
MOD - [2009/10/26 07:33:33 | 000,010,240 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerCOM.dll
MOD - [2009/08/16 17:06:02 | 000,141,312 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
MOD - [2006/10/22 22:07:54 | 002,428,928 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\PDFMaker\Common\AdobePDFMakerX.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - File not found [Auto | Stopped] -- -- (webfilter)
SRV - File not found [Auto | Stopped] -- -- (WcesComm)
SRV - File not found [Auto | Stopped] -- -- (TVALG)
SRV - File not found [Auto | Stopped] -- -- (spupdsvc)
SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- -- (ServiceLayer)
SRV - File not found [Auto | Stopped] -- -- (lvpr2mon)
SRV - File not found [Auto | Stopped] -- -- (KMW_USB)
SRV - File not found [Auto | Stopped] -- -- (AYDrvNT_ALYAC)
SRV - File not found [On_Demand | Stopped] -- -- (AppMgmt)
SRV - File not found [Auto | Stopped] -- -- (amdk8)
SRV - [2012/01/13 14:53:18 | 000,652,360 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe -- (MBAMService)
SRV - [2011/12/29 22:29:04 | 000,497,496 | ---- | M] (IObit) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\ASCService.exe -- (AdvancedSystemCareService5)
SRV - [2011/12/19 18:59:00 | 001,960,584 | ---- | M] (COMODO) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cmdagent.exe -- (cmdAgent)
SRV - [2011/08/12 15:12:31 | 003,246,040 | ---- | M] (Acronis) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\CDP\afcdpsrv.exe -- (afcdpsrv)
SRV - [2011/06/29 14:59:18 | 000,155,344 | ---- | M] (Avanquest Software) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson PC Companion\PCCService.exe -- (Sony Ericsson PCCompanion)
SRV - [2011/02/01 18:53:26 | 000,804,528 | ---- | M] (Acronis) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe -- (AcrSch2Svc)
SRV - [2011/01/17 20:02:06 | 000,220,824 | ---- | M] () [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\ReflectService.exe -- (ReflectService)
SRV - [2010/09/08 18:01:14 | 002,320,712 | ---- | M] (O&O Software GmbH) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\OO Software\Defrag\oodag.exe -- (OODefragAgent)
SRV - [2010/09/01 14:52:56 | 000,066,112 | ---- | M] (NOS Microsystems Ltd.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\NOS\bin\getPlus_Helper_3004.dll -- (nosGetPlusHelper) getPlus®
SRV - [2010/03/29 07:53:22 | 000,068,000 | ---- | M] (NOS Microsystems Ltd.) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\NOS\bin\getPlus_Helper.dll -- (getPlusHelper) getPlus®
SRV - [2009/12/22 17:27:12 | 000,654,848 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Europe Ltd.) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe -- (FLEXnet Licensing Service)
SRV - [2009/11/03 14:48:54 | 000,874,768 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe -- (EvtEng) Intel®
SRV - [2009/11/03 14:42:00 | 000,909,312 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\S24EvMon.exe -- (S24EventMonitor) Intel®
SRV - [2009/11/03 14:33:48 | 000,473,360 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe -- (RegSrvc) Intel®
SRV - [2009/10/16 15:06:32 | 000,589,824 | ---- | M] ( ) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxducoms.exe -- (lxdu_device)
SRV - [2008/05/07 23:29:38 | 000,122,880 | ---- | M] (CrypKey (Canada) Ltd.) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Crypserv.exe -- (Crypkey License)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - [2012/01/17 21:00:48 | 000,494,968 | ---- | M] (COMODO) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cmdGuard.sys -- (cmdGuard)
DRV - [2011/12/19 18:59:24 | 000,097,760 | ---- | M] (COMODO) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\inspect.sys -- (Inspect)
DRV - [2011/12/19 18:59:22 | 000,031,704 | ---- | M] (COMODO) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cmdhlp.sys -- (cmdHlp)
DRV - [2011/12/10 15:24:06 | 000,020,464 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbam.sys -- (MBAMProtector)
DRV - [2011/10/21 09:01:40 | 000,024,984 | ---- | M] (Kingsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\BC.sys -- (BC)
DRV - [2011/08/12 15:12:59 | 000,167,968 | ---- | M] (Acronis) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\afcdp.sys -- (afcdp)
DRV - [2011/08/12 15:12:17 | 000,752,128 | ---- | M] (Acronis) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tdrpm273.sys -- (tdrpman273) Acronis Try&Decide and Restore Points filter (build 273)
DRV - [2011/08/12 15:12:03 | 000,600,928 | ---- | M] (Acronis) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\timntr.sys -- (timounter)
DRV - [2011/08/12 14:25:39 | 000,170,528 | ---- | M] (Acronis) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\snapman.sys -- (snapman)
DRV - [2011/01/17 20:02:35 | 000,016,024 | ---- | M] (Macrium Software) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pssnap.sys -- (pssnap)
DRV - [2010/12/02 18:46:32 | 000,027,632 | ---- | M] (Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\seehcri.sys -- (seehcri)
DRV - [2010/10/14 16:08:38 | 000,011,352 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kl2.sys -- (kl2)
DRV - [2010/07/15 07:44:20 | 000,013,192 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\epmntdrv.sys -- (epmntdrv)
DRV - [2010/07/15 07:44:20 | 000,008,456 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\EuGdiDrv.sys -- (EuGdiDrv)
DRV - [2009/12/30 11:20:54 | 000,027,064 | ---- | M] (VS Revo Group) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\revoflt.sys -- (Revoflt)
DRV - [2009/12/19 14:35:09 | 000,025,512 | ---- | M] (Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ggsemc.sys -- (ggsemc)
DRV - [2009/12/19 14:35:09 | 000,013,224 | ---- | M] (Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ggflt.sys -- (ggflt)
DRV - [2009/10/26 18:09:06 | 001,095,936 | ---- | M] (Motorola Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smserial.sys -- (smserial)
DRV - [2009/10/12 21:24:56 | 000,007,408 | R--- | M] ( SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS -- (SASENUM)
DRV - [2009/10/12 21:24:54 | 000,009,968 | ---- | M] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys -- (SASDIFSV)
DRV - [2009/10/12 21:24:52 | 000,074,480 | ---- | M] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS -- (SASKUTIL)
DRV - [2009/03/20 18:50:14 | 000,046,080 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bcm4sbxp.sys -- (bcm4sbxp)
DRV - [2009/03/04 16:13:00 | 000,008,960 | ---- | M] (BUFFALO INC.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bautopw.sys -- (bautopw)
DRV - [2009/02/25 22:58:58 | 003,565,568 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ati2mtag.sys -- (ati2mtag)
DRV - [2008/12/12 01:26:10 | 000,023,552 | ---- | M] (defrag Development Team) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dfg.sys -- (dfg)
DRV - [2008/10/09 14:42:42 | 000,017,408 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Codename Longhorn DDK provider) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KMWDFILTER.sys -- (KMWDFILTER)
DRV - [2008/08/13 16:23:56 | 000,011,904 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s24trans.sys -- (s24trans)
DRV - [2008/07/22 19:10:40 | 000,017,280 | ---- | M] (BUFFALO INC.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bfturboh.sys -- (bfturboh)
DRV - [2008/06/16 08:31:08 | 000,007,808 | ---- | M] (Secunia) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\psi_mf.sys -- (PSI)
DRV - [2008/05/16 11:33:14 | 000,115,752 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016unic.sys -- (s0016unic) Sony Ericsson Device 0016 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC0016 (WDM)
DRV - [2008/05/16 11:33:14 | 000,025,512 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016nd5.sys -- (s0016nd5) Sony Ericsson Device 0016 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC0016 (NDIS)
DRV - [2008/05/16 11:33:14 | 000,015,016 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016mdfl.sys -- (s0016mdfl)
DRV - [2008/05/16 11:33:12 | 000,120,744 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016mdm.sys -- (s0016mdm)
DRV - [2008/05/16 11:33:12 | 000,114,216 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016mgmt.sys -- (s0016mgmt) Sony Ericsson Device 0016 USB WMC Device Management Drivers (WDM)
DRV - [2008/05/16 11:33:12 | 000,110,632 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016obex.sys -- (s0016obex)
DRV - [2008/05/16 11:33:12 | 000,089,256 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016bus.sys -- (s0016bus) Sony Ericsson Device 0016 driver (WDM)
DRV - [2008/03/17 16:45:52 | 000,019,584 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ckldrv.sys -- (NetworkX)
DRV - [2008/01/09 06:19:16 | 002,216,064 | ---- | M] (IntelŽ Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\w29n51.sys -- (w29n51) Intel®
DRV - [2007/06/27 13:42:00 | 000,207,488 | R--- | M] (VIA Technologies, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vinyl97.sys -- (VIAudio) Vinyl AC'97 Audio Controller (WDM)
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:57:54 | 000,099,080 | R--- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s116unic.sys -- (s116unic) Sony Ericsson Device 116 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC116 (WDM)
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:57:52 | 000,098,696 | R--- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s116obex.sys -- (s116obex)
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:57:52 | 000,023,176 | R--- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s116nd5.sys -- (s116nd5) Sony Ericsson Device 116 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC116 (NDIS)
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:57:50 | 000,100,488 | R--- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s116mgmt.sys -- (s116mgmt) Sony Ericsson Device 116 USB WMC Device Management Drivers (WDM)
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:57:48 | 000,108,680 | R--- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s116mdm.sys -- (s116mdm)
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:57:48 | 000,015,112 | R--- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s116mdfl.sys -- (s116mdfl)
DRV - [2007/04/03 13:57:42 | 000,083,336 | R--- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s116bus.sys -- (s116bus) Sony Ericsson Device 116 driver (WDM)
DRV - [2006/12/20 04:26:22 | 000,038,912 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\risdptsk.sys -- (risdptsk)
DRV - [2005/07/27 16:25:28 | 000,077,056 | ---- | M] (Unibrain S.A.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ubohci.sys -- (ubohci)
DRV - [2005/07/27 16:25:28 | 000,036,352 | ---- | M] (Unibrain S.A.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\UBUMAPI.sys -- (ubumapi)
DRV - [2005/07/27 16:25:28 | 000,014,080 | ---- | M] (Unibrain S.A.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\UBSBM.sys -- (ubsbm)
DRV - [2005/05/03 14:09:28 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DPV.SYS -- (HSF_DPV)
DRV - [2005/05/03 14:08:50 | 000,208,384 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSFHWICH.sys -- (HSFHWICH)
DRV - [2005/05/03 14:08:44 | 000,705,408 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_CNXT.sys -- (winachsf)
DRV - [2005/03/21 11:00:24 | 000,004,096 | ---- | M] (SuperAdBlocker.com) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\sabprocenum.sys -- (SABProcEnum)
DRV - [2005/03/10 21:56:06 | 000,273,168 | ---- | M] (SigmaTel, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\STAC97.sys -- (STAC97)
DRV - [2004/06/17 19:55:04 | 001,041,536 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DP.sys -- (HSF_DP)
DRV - [2004/04/30 09:37:02 | 000,160,640 | ---- | M] ( ) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\a347bus.sys -- (a347bus)
DRV - [2004/04/30 09:33:00 | 000,005,248 | ---- | M] ( ) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\a347scsi.sys -- (a347scsi)
DRV - [2004/01/27 21:40:26 | 000,284,928 | ---- | M] (Roxio) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Cdudf_xp.sys -- (cdudf_xp)
DRV - [2004/01/27 21:39:56 | 000,023,680 | ---- | M] (Roxio) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dvd_2k.sys -- (dvd_2K)
DRV - [2004/01/27 21:34:56 | 000,140,416 | ---- | M] (Windows ® 2000 DDK provider) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\DVDVRRdr_xp.sys -- (DVDVRRdr_xp)
DRV - [2004/01/27 21:29:44 | 000,023,680 | ---- | M] (Roxio) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mmc_2k.sys -- (mmc_2K)
DRV - [2004/01/27 21:29:40 | 000,197,632 | ---- | M] (Roxio) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Udfreadr.sys -- (UDFReadr)
DRV - [2004/01/27 21:16:38 | 000,117,248 | ---- | M] (Roxio) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Pwd_2k.sys -- (pwd_2k)
DRV - [2002/09/16 16:14:32 | 000,004,228 | ---- | M] (PowerQuest Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\PQNTDRV.sys -- (PQNTDrv)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\System\panels\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.google.co.uk/ig?hl=en&source=iglk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.co.uk/ig?hl=en&source=iglk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\System\panels\blank.htm
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.google.com
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.co.uk/ig?hl=en
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Restore = http://www.google.co.uk/ig?hl=en&source=iglk
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Search_URL = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@checkpoint.com/FFApi: File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@funwebproducts.com/Plugin: File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Google.com/GoogleEarthPlugin: C:\Program Files\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll (Google)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@google.com/npPicasa2,version=2.0.0: C:\Program Files\Google\Picasa3\npPicasa2.dll (Google, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@google.com/npPicasa3,version=3.0.0: C:\Program Files\Google\Picasa3\npPicasa3.dll (Google, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WPF,version=3.5: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\NPWPF.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nppl3260;version=12.0.1.647: c:\program files\real\realplayer\Netscape6\nppl3260.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprjplug;version=12.0.1.647: c:\program files\real\realplayer\Netscape6\nprjplug.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprpchromebrowserrecordext;version=12.0.1.660: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\MozillaPlugins\nprpchromebrowserrecordext.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprphtml5videoshim;version=12.0.1.660: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\MozillaPlugins\nprphtml5videoshim.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nprpjplug;version=12.0.1.660: c:\program files\real\realplayer\Netscape6\nprpjplug.dll (RealNetworks, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@real.com/nsJSRealPlayerPlugin;version=: File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.99\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.99\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: File not found
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: File not found

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{ABDE892B-13A8-4d1b-88E6-365A6E755758}: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\Firefox\Ext [2011/08/08 14:44:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 10.0\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2012/02/02 13:26:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 10.0\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins
FF - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{2F2D194E-2802-4494-BA07-3CE7A3600BDE}: C:\Program Files\Copernic Desktop Search - Corporate\FirefoxToolbar\ [2010/08/24 21:59:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2011/08/14 12:05:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\mozilla\Extensions
[2012/02/01 23:43:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\John\extensions
[2012/01/25 08:29:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Ghostery) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\John\extensions\firefox@ghostery.com
[2012/01/29 17:50:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (LastPass) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\John\extensions\support@lastpass.com
[2011/10/27 10:54:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2012/02/02 13:26:44 | 000,134,104 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\components\browsercomps.dll
[2012/01/09 18:34:16 | 000,001,538 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\amazon-en-GB.xml
[2012/01/27 17:41:13 | 000,003,747 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\avg-secure-search.xml
[2012/01/09 18:34:16 | 000,002,252 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\bing.xml
[2012/01/09 18:34:16 | 000,000,947 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\chambers-en-GB.xml
[2012/01/09 18:34:16 | 000,001,180 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\eBay-en-GB.xml
[2012/01/09 18:34:16 | 000,001,135 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\yahoo-en-GB.xml

========== Chrome ==========

CHR - default_search_provider: Google (Enabled)
CHR - default_search_provider: search_url = {google:baseURL}search?{google:RLZ}{google:acceptedSuggestion}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}sourceid=chrome&ie={inputEncoding}&q={searchTerms}
CHR - default_search_provider: suggest_url = {google:baseSuggestURL}search?client=chrome&hl={language}&q={searchTerms}
CHR - Extension: LastPass = C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hdokiejnpimakedhajhdlcegeplioahd\1.80.5_0\
CHR - Extension: RealPlayer HTML5Video Downloader Extension = C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jfmjfhklogoienhpfnppmbcbjfjnkonk\1.5_0\

O1 HOSTS File: ([2012/01/25 18:55:18 | 000,441,076 | R--- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008i.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 010402.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1000gratisproben.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1000gratisproben.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1001namen.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1001namen.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1-2005-search.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1-2005-search.com
O1 - Hosts: 15163 more lines...
O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O2 - BHO: (LastPass Browser Helper Object) - {95D9ECF5-2A4D-4550-BE49-70D42F71296E} - C:\Program Files\LastPass\LPBar.dll (LastPass)
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Notifier BHO) - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.7.7227.1100\swg.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Copernic Desktop Search CE) - {435FAE9B-81A9-49D8-A0B1-A85ED3121976} - C:\Program Files\Copernic Desktop Search - Corporate\DesktopSearchBand300000061.dll (Copernic Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (LastPass Toolbar) - {9f6b5cc3-5c7b-4b5c-97af-19dec1e380e5} - C:\Program Files\LastPass\LPBar.dll (LastPass)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Copernic Desktop Search CE) - {435FAE9B-81A9-49D8-A0B1-A85ED3121976} - C:\Program Files\Copernic Desktop Search - Corporate\DesktopSearchBand300000061.dll (Copernic Inc.)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Infodelivery present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: LinkResolveIgnoreLinkInfo = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoResolveSearch = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableLinkedConnections = 1
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoLowDiskSpaceChecks = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: LinkResolveIgnoreLinkInfo = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - C:\WINDOWS\System32\GPhotos.scr (Google Inc.)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to existing PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O8 - Extra context menu item: LastPass - file://C:\Program Files\LastPass\context.html?cmd=lastpass File not found
O8 - Extra context menu item: LastPass Fill Forms - file://C:\Program Files\LastPass\context.html?cmd=fillforms File not found
O8 - Extra context menu item: Lookup on Merriam Webster - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O8 - Extra context menu item: Lookup on Wikipedia - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O9 - Extra Button: LastPass - {43699cd0-e34f-11de-8a39-0800200c9a66} - C:\Program Files\LastPass\LPBar.dll (LastPass)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_27-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_27)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBA} Reg Error: Value error. (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0027-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_27-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_27)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_27-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_27)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} Reg Error: Value error. (get_atlcom Class)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{B5640846-3FA6-445F-8606-A14E2169BCBE}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) -C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) -C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\AtiExtEvent: DllName - (Ati2evxx.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2evxx.dll (ATI Technologies Inc.)
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {56F9679E-7826-4C84-81F3-532071A8BCC5} - No CLSID value found.
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL (SuperAdBlocker.com)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2008/07/14 16:16:41 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O33 - MountPoints2\{1a4e4898-91fa-11df-844b-001422dbd5fd}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{1a4e4898-91fa-11df-844b-001422dbd5fd}\Shell\AutoRun - "" = Auto&Play
O33 - MountPoints2\{631abe7a-9270-11df-844d-001422dbd5fd}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{631abe7a-9270-11df-844d-001422dbd5fd}\Shell\AutoRun - "" = Auto&Play
O33 - MountPoints2\{631abe80-9270-11df-844d-001422dbd5fd}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{631abe80-9270-11df-844d-001422dbd5fd}\Shell\AutoRun - "" = Auto&Play
O33 - MountPoints2\{868b7543-926d-11df-844c-001422dbd5fd}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{868b7543-926d-11df-844c-001422dbd5fd}\Shell\AutoRun - "" = Auto&Play
O33 - MountPoints2\{aa9922ce-903f-11df-844a-001422dbd5fd}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{aa9922ce-903f-11df-844a-001422dbd5fd}\Shell\AutoRun - "" = Auto&Play
O33 - MountPoints2\{b64812e8-928d-11df-844e-001422dbd5fd}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{b64812e8-928d-11df-844e-001422dbd5fd}\Shell\AutoRun - "" = Auto&Play
O33 - MountPoints2\{c0eec20e-3659-11e1-8582-001422dbd5fd}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{c0eec20e-3659-11e1-8582-001422dbd5fd}\Shell\AutoRun - "" = Auto&Play
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (lsdelete)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (OODBS)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (cnat)
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: 6to4 - File not found
NetSvcs: AppMgmt - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - File not found
NetSvcs: Iprip - C:\WINDOWS\System32\iprip.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs: Irmon - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: amdk8 - File not found
NetSvcs: KMW_USB - File not found
NetSvcs: AYDrvNT_ALYAC - File not found
NetSvcs: WmaCVideo32 - File not found
NetSvcs: pnkbstrk - File not found
NetSvcs: WMIService - File not found
NetSvcs: Accelerometer - File not found
NetSvcs: openvpnservice - File not found
NetSvcs: hdaudbus - C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider)
NetSvcs: pdlndsdl - File not found
NetSvcs: lvpr2mon - File not found
NetSvcs: WcesComm - File not found
NetSvcs: sglogplayer - File not found
NetSvcs: pdlnacom - File not found
NetSvcs: z800mgmt - File not found
NetSvcs: PTDCBus - File not found
NetSvcs: nwlnkipx - C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\nwlnkipx.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs: webfilter - File not found
NetSvcs: SPFDRV - File not found
NetSvcs: TVALG - File not found
NetSvcs: spupdsvc - File not found
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2012/02/05 14:55:18 | 000,584,192 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2012/02/04 00:43:16 | 000,518,144 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
[2012/02/04 00:43:16 | 000,406,528 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
[2012/02/04 00:43:16 | 000,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
[2012/02/04 00:43:16 | 000,060,416 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
[2012/02/04 00:42:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2012/02/04 00:40:57 | 004,394,794 | R--- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\combofix.exe.exe
[2012/02/02 13:43:51 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Config.Msi
[2012/02/02 00:10:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine
[2012/02/01 22:34:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\Tweak Guides
[2012/02/01 17:09:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office
[2012/02/01 17:09:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\L&H
[2012/02/01 17:08:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync
[2012/02/01 17:07:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works
[2012/02/01 17:07:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\SHELLNEW
[2012/02/01 17:07:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET
[2012/02/01 15:06:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Comodo
[2012/02/01 15:06:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Comodo
[2012/02/01 15:05:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\COMODO
[2012/02/01 05:42:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Real
[2012/01/31 16:19:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
[2012/01/31 16:16:41 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\My Pictures
[2012/01/31 14:14:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft ATS
[2012/01/30 20:18:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Registry First Aid
[2012/01/30 18:43:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Adobe
[2012/01/30 18:35:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\TeamViewer 7
[2012/01/30 15:50:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Adobe
[2012/01/30 15:04:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Advanced SystemCare 5
[2012/01/30 13:03:03 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Program Files\WindowsUpdate
[2012/01/29 20:18:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Minidump
[2012/01/29 18:13:03 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Recent
[2012/01/28 23:00:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Application Data\PCHealth
[2012/01/28 18:04:13 | 000,024,984 | ---- | C] (Kingsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\BC.sys
[2012/01/28 13:52:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\pss
[2012/01/28 11:24:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CheckPoint
[2012/01/27 18:29:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2012/01/27 17:41:09 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Common Files
[2012/01/27 17:22:40 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{A3A26C56-02C3-4F76-A033-12EE2FB52AE6}
[2012/01/27 17:22:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Stardock
[2012/01/27 17:22:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Stardock
[2012/01/27 16:26:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Application Data\PackageAware
[2012/01/27 14:09:24 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\KRSHistory
[2012/01/27 14:09:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Safe
[2012/01/27 13:48:05 | 000,544,768 | ---- | C] (Stardock Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbocx.ocx
[2012/01/27 13:48:05 | 000,056,496 | ---- | C] (Stardock.Net, Inc) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbhelp2.dll
[2012/01/27 13:48:05 | 000,033,968 | ---- | C] (Neil Banfield) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\anim.dll
[2011/03/22 17:49:58 | 009,925,160 | ---- | C] (LastPass) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\lpuninstall.exe
[2010/05/30 23:03:57 | 001,069,056 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxduserv.dll
[2010/05/30 23:03:57 | 000,860,160 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxduusb1.dll
[2010/05/30 23:03:56 | 000,761,856 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxducomc.dll
[2010/05/30 23:03:56 | 000,684,032 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxduhbn3.dll
[2010/05/30 23:03:56 | 000,651,264 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxdupmui.dll
[2010/05/30 23:03:56 | 000,589,824 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxducoms.exe
[2010/05/30 23:03:56 | 000,577,536 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxdulmpm.dll
[2010/05/30 23:03:56 | 000,376,832 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxducomm.dll
[2010/05/30 23:03:56 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxduinpa.dll
[2010/05/30 23:03:56 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxducfg.exe
[2010/05/30 23:03:56 | 000,339,968 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxduiesc.dll
[2010/05/30 23:03:56 | 000,323,584 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxduih.exe
[2009/12/22 16:51:40 | 000,160,640 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\a347bus.sys
[2009/12/22 16:51:40 | 000,005,248 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\a347scsi.sys
[2009/10/15 20:32:46 | 000,409,600 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxducoin.dll
[2008/07/18 11:16:04 | 000,036,963 | R--- | C] (Cypress Semiconductor) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\SM1updtr.dll
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2012/02/05 14:55:19 | 000,584,192 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2012/02/05 14:52:25 | 000,002,523 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Microsoft Office Word 2003.lnk
[2012/02/05 14:36:03 | 000,000,886 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2012/02/05 11:31:00 | 000,000,882 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2012/02/04 05:15:00 | 000,000,262 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\CCleaner.job
[2012/02/04 01:17:01 | 000,000,282 | ---- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2012/02/04 01:15:47 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2012/02/04 01:15:42 | 045,955,325 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oodbs.lor
[2012/02/04 00:40:58 | 004,394,794 | R--- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\combofix.exe.exe
[2012/02/03 11:41:38 | 000,002,505 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\Microsoft Office Word 2003.lnk
[2012/02/02 20:13:01 | 000,000,278 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\photopadShakeIcon.job
[2012/02/02 14:07:50 | 000,000,836 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Launch Microsoft Office Outlook.lnk
[2012/02/02 14:07:48 | 000,466,332 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2012/02/02 14:07:48 | 000,080,114 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2012/02/02 13:59:11 | 000,294,864 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2012/02/02 13:50:47 | 000,001,355 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2012/02/02 00:17:01 | 000,000,000 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dds_log_trash.cmd
[2012/02/01 17:59:33 | 000,000,054 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\defogger_reenable
[2012/02/01 17:11:01 | 000,000,904 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2012/02/01 15:06:44 | 000,001,653 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\COMODO Firewall.lnk
[2012/02/01 15:06:12 | 000,000,799 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Comodo Dragon.lnk
[2012/01/31 21:31:30 | 000,000,366 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Registry First Aid autoscan.job
[2012/01/31 16:08:24 | 025,945,300 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\full reg 310112.reg
[2012/01/31 16:03:54 | 000,025,586 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\winlogon.reg
[2012/01/31 16:01:36 | 000,001,498 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\simon.reg
[2012/01/31 16:01:04 | 000,000,310 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\redemption.reg
[2012/01/31 16:00:17 | 000,000,278 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\virus.reg
[2012/01/31 14:06:27 | 000,000,979 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Uninstaller.lnk
[2012/01/31 14:06:27 | 000,000,940 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Advanced SystemCare 5.lnk
[2012/01/31 14:06:27 | 000,000,922 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Advanced SystemCare 5.lnk
[2012/01/30 20:34:54 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2012/01/30 20:16:25 | 000,002,323 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Sync2.lnk
[2012/01/30 19:00:07 | 000,023,392 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nscompat.tlb
[2012/01/30 19:00:07 | 000,016,832 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\amcompat.tlb
[2012/01/30 18:35:42 | 000,000,855 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\TeamViewer 7.lnk
[2012/01/30 15:04:35 | 000,000,908 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Quick Care.lnk
[2012/01/29 15:30:08 | 000,000,232 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\KsafeDelay.job
[2012/01/28 18:04:18 | 000,000,729 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Internet Explorer.lnk
[2012/01/28 00:09:06 | 000,000,042 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\oodjobd.INI
[2012/01/27 14:03:52 | 000,000,046 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\_WKERNEL.FRE
[2012/01/25 18:55:18 | 000,441,076 | R--- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
[2012/01/22 17:13:07 | 000,000,016 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\popcinfo.dat
[2012/01/17 21:00:48 | 000,494,968 | ---- | M] (COMODO) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\cmdGuard.sys
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2012/02/05 14:52:24 | 000,002,523 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Microsoft Office Word 2003.lnk
[2012/02/04 00:43:16 | 000,256,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2012/02/04 00:43:16 | 000,208,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2012/02/04 00:43:16 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2012/02/04 00:43:16 | 000,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2012/02/04 00:43:16 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2012/02/03 11:41:36 | 000,002,505 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\Microsoft Office Word 2003.lnk
[2012/02/02 13:42:34 | 000,001,355 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2012/02/01 17:59:24 | 000,000,054 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\defogger_reenable
[2012/02/01 17:43:58 | 000,000,836 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Launch Microsoft Office Outlook.lnk
[2012/02/01 15:06:44 | 000,001,653 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\COMODO Firewall.lnk
[2012/02/01 15:06:12 | 000,000,799 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Comodo Dragon.lnk
[2012/01/31 21:17:19 | 000,000,366 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Registry First Aid autoscan.job
[2012/01/31 16:08:16 | 025,945,300 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\full reg 310112.reg
[2012/01/31 16:03:54 | 000,025,586 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\winlogon.reg
[2012/01/31 16:01:36 | 000,001,498 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\simon.reg
[2012/01/31 16:01:04 | 000,000,310 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\redemption.reg
[2012/01/31 16:00:17 | 000,000,278 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\virus.reg
[2012/01/31 14:06:27 | 000,000,979 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Uninstaller.lnk
[2012/01/31 11:26:25 | 000,000,886 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2012/01/31 11:26:23 | 000,000,882 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2012/01/30 20:13:57 | 000,000,278 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\photopadShakeIcon.job
[2012/01/30 18:35:42 | 000,000,855 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\TeamViewer 7.lnk
[2012/01/30 15:31:49 | 000,000,000 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dds_log_trash.cmd
[2012/01/30 15:04:35 | 000,000,940 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Advanced SystemCare 5.lnk
[2012/01/30 15:04:35 | 000,000,922 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Advanced SystemCare 5.lnk
[2012/01/30 15:04:35 | 000,000,908 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Quick Care.lnk
[2012/01/29 18:00:58 | 000,057,344 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ssui.exe
[2012/01/29 15:15:52 | 000,000,232 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\KsafeDelay.job
[2012/01/28 18:04:16 | 000,000,729 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Internet Explorer.lnk
[2012/01/28 15:00:56 | 000,020,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\RegistryDefragBootTime.exe
[2012/01/27 13:48:21 | 000,000,046 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\_WKERNEL.FRE
[2012/01/27 13:48:04 | 000,000,439 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\shfolder.inf
[2011/12/12 11:43:14 | 000,441,705 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\sqlite3.dll
[2011/12/12 11:43:14 | 000,055,808 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\zlib1.dll
[2011/12/03 20:13:01 | 000,000,004 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\vx86036.dat
[2011/12/03 20:12:11 | 000,000,068 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Crypkey.ini
[2011/12/03 20:12:00 | 000,027,648 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Setup_ck.exe
[2011/12/03 20:12:00 | 000,019,584 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ckldrv.sys
[2011/12/03 20:12:00 | 000,018,432 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Setup_ck.dll
[2011/12/03 20:12:00 | 000,011,776 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Ckrfresh.exe
[2011/12/03 20:11:39 | 000,178,176 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\StellarProfile.dll
[2011/08/22 18:33:15 | 000,288,419 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Application Data\census.cache
[2011/08/22 18:32:52 | 000,254,454 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Application Data\ars.cache
[2011/08/22 18:20:21 | 000,000,036 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Application Data\housecall.guid.cache
[2011/05/19 23:16:20 | 001,059,328 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\libeay32.dll
[2011/04/22 19:04:21 | 000,053,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\zlib.dll
[2011/03/25 12:22:28 | 000,286,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\chrtmp
[2011/03/08 20:55:14 | 000,095,776 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\cscmondump.bin
[2010/11/27 13:12:23 | 000,037,739 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Comma Separated Values (Windows).ADR
[2010/09/15 19:10:17 | 000,000,042 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\oodjobd.INI
[2010/09/13 11:15:26 | 001,774,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\BootMan.exe
[2010/09/13 11:15:26 | 000,086,408 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\setupempdrv03.exe
[2010/09/13 11:15:26 | 000,014,848 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EuEpmGdi.dll
[2010/09/13 11:15:26 | 000,013,192 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\epmntdrv.sys
[2010/09/13 11:15:26 | 000,008,456 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EuGdiDrv.sys
[2010/07/18 13:09:47 | 000,013,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\unikey.sys
[2010/05/30 23:03:57 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxduvs.dll
[2010/05/30 23:03:56 | 000,208,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxdugrd.dll
[2010/05/15 23:33:43 | 002,838,528 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Application Data\filesync.metadata
[2010/04/29 14:47:51 | 000,008,710 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\UN080616.INI
[2010/01/01 13:13:57 | 000,004,212 | RH-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\zllictbl.dat
[2009/12/26 12:15:02 | 000,000,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\popcinfo.dat
[2009/11/05 19:07:15 | 000,000,144 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lkfl.dat
[2009/08/28 13:17:52 | 000,010,752 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\BASSMOD.dll
[2009/08/24 05:17:47 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\OODCNT.INI
[2009/07/28 11:38:09 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\popcreg.dat
[2009/07/23 07:02:34 | 000,000,044 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\popcinfot.dat
[2009/07/13 14:52:30 | 000,006,372 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\UN070618.INI
[2009/07/13 14:52:07 | 000,008,068 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\UN020914.INI
[2009/03/12 14:17:43 | 000,069,632 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xmltok.dll
[2009/03/12 14:17:43 | 000,036,864 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xmlparse.dll
[2009/02/12 14:29:26 | 000,000,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Acroread.ini
[2009/02/12 12:12:36 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FileOps.exe
[2009/01/08 14:47:14 | 000,044,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Gif89.dll
[2008/09/30 22:37:53 | 000,796,048 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\libeay32_0.9.6l.dll
[2008/08/20 17:10:32 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ativpsrm.bin
[2008/08/20 17:03:44 | 000,593,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2sgag.exe
[2008/08/19 16:29:13 | 000,680,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\is-440I9.exe
[2008/08/19 16:15:16 | 000,680,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\is-JL18G.exe
[2008/08/06 16:50:14 | 000,000,030 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Iedit.INI
[2008/07/19 15:40:38 | 000,037,888 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\setupnt.dll
[2008/07/17 20:38:58 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\nsreg.dat
[2008/07/16 14:31:38 | 000,014,848 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2008/07/15 19:31:36 | 000,049,152 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\DelCDSP.exe
[2008/07/15 19:31:35 | 000,114,688 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PKCREGD.EXE
[2008/07/15 13:38:15 | 000,000,904 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2008/07/14 20:15:49 | 000,000,127 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Application Data\fusioncache.dat
[2008/07/14 16:46:26 | 000,004,161 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBCINST.INI
[2008/07/14 16:45:14 | 000,294,864 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2008/07/14 16:18:48 | 000,002,048 | --S- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2008/07/14 16:13:45 | 000,021,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emptyregdb.dat
[2008/07/04 02:48:42 | 003,107,788 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ativvaxx.dat
[2008/07/04 02:48:42 | 003,107,788 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ativva5x.dat
[2008/07/04 02:48:42 | 000,887,724 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ativva6x.dat
[2008/05/26 20:59:42 | 000,018,904 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\structuredqueryschematrivial.bin
[2008/05/26 20:59:40 | 000,106,605 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\structuredqueryschema.bin
[2007/09/27 09:51:02 | 000,020,698 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\idxcntrs.ini
[2007/09/27 09:48:48 | 000,030,628 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\gsrvctr.ini
[2007/09/27 09:48:28 | 000,031,698 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\gthrctr.ini
[2005/10/30 17:05:33 | 000,004,569 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\secupd.dat
[2005/10/30 17:05:27 | 000,466,332 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2005/10/30 17:05:27 | 000,272,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfi009.dat
[2005/10/30 17:05:27 | 000,080,114 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2005/10/30 17:05:27 | 000,028,626 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfd009.dat
[2005/10/30 17:05:25 | 013,107,200 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.bin
[2005/10/30 17:05:25 | 000,004,627 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.dat
[2005/10/30 17:05:20 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\noise.dat
[2005/10/30 17:05:09 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlang.dat
[2005/10/30 17:05:08 | 000,046,258 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mib.bin
[2005/10/30 17:04:56 | 000,218,003 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dssec.dat
[2005/10/30 17:04:37 | 000,001,804 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dcache.bin
[2005/06/10 20:59:16 | 000,189,051 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\atiicdxx.dat
[2004/07/20 14:14:06 | 000,192,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Stac97co.dll
[2003/01/07 19:05:08 | 000,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OUTLPERF.INI

========== LOP Check ==========

[2011/08/12 16:25:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis
[2009/06/20 20:05:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avanquest
[2010/04/21 19:02:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BVRP Software
[2011/04/23 11:21:27 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CanonBJ
[2012/01/28 11:24:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CheckPoint
[2012/01/27 17:41:09 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Common Files
[2010/08/24 21:58:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Copernic
[2010/12/29 12:52:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Downloaded Installations
[2008/07/15 18:14:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\eBay
[2011/11/08 11:03:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Innovative Solutions
[2011/12/29 17:01:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\IObit
[2009/11/05 20:28:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky SDK
[2012/01/28 18:04:07 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\KRSHistory
[2008/08/05 17:02:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Macrium
[2008/07/14 17:01:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MailFrontier
[2009/10/23 18:48:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MemeoCommon
[2008/07/18 11:22:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Napster
[2011/11/13 15:30:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound
[2011/08/22 19:27:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NeoSoftTools
[2009/10/18 16:54:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ParetoLogic
[2008/08/19 18:19:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Drivers HeadQuarters
[2011/03/12 11:31:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Suite
[2012/01/31 21:18:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\RFA_Backups
[2012/01/30 12:06:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Safe
[2010/07/17 23:50:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sierra Wireless
[2008/12/10 18:15:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Teleca
[2012/01/28 15:20:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2008/08/01 17:51:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ulead Systems
[2008/12/23 16:51:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WholeSecurity
[2010/05/21 10:44:12 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{74D08EB8-01D1-4BAE-91E3-F30C1B031AC6}
[2012/01/27 17:22:40 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{A3A26C56-02C3-4F76-A033-12EE2FB52AE6}
[2011/08/18 21:11:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\4Team
[2011/08/12 14:59:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Acronis
[2010/08/30 11:16:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Amazon
[2009/06/20 23:06:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Avanquest
[2012/01/30 18:35:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\BitTorrent
[2010/08/24 21:20:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Copernic
[2011/03/12 11:23:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\GlarySoft
[2011/12/29 17:17:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\IObit
[2009/10/19 20:15:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Memeo
[2010/04/18 15:44:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound
[2011/08/22 19:27:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\NeoSoftTools
[2011/08/04 16:25:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\PandoraRecovery
[2008/12/23 17:18:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Software Informer
[2011/12/14 20:59:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Sony
[2012/01/31 22:21:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\SoundSpectrum
[2009/01/27 14:44:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\SpaceMonger
[2010/09/07 14:27:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Stardock
[2012/01/29 18:00:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\SystemRequirementsLab
[2012/01/30 18:35:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\TeamViewer
[2008/12/10 18:28:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Teleca
[2008/07/15 19:32:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\TextPad
[2008/08/01 17:56:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Ulead Systems
[2009/04/02 17:15:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Uniblue
[2010/01/03 18:06:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Windows Desktop Search
[2010/01/03 17:55:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Windows Search
[2012/02/04 05:15:00 | 000,000,262 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\CCleaner.job
[2012/01/29 15:30:08 | 000,000,232 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\KsafeDelay.job
[2012/02/02 20:13:01 | 000,000,278 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\photopadShakeIcon.job
[2012/01/31 21:31:30 | 000,000,366 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Registry First Aid autoscan.job
[2012/02/04 00:43:31 | 000,032,640 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SCHEDLGU.TXT

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >

< MD5 for: AGP440.SYS >
[2005/10/30 17:05:40 | 018,738,937 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp2.cab:AGP440.sys
[2008/07/14 18:55:58 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp3.cab:AGP440.sys
[2008/07/14 18:55:58 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sp3.cab:AGP440.sys
[2008/04/13 18:36:38 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\agp440.sys
[2008/04/13 18:36:38 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\agp440.sys
[2008/04/13 18:36:38 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\agp440.sys

< MD5 for: ATAPI.SYS >
[2005/10/30 17:05:40 | 018,738,937 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp2.cab:atapi.sys
[2008/07/14 18:55:58 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp3.cab:atapi.sys
[2008/07/14 18:55:58 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sp3.cab:atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 18:40:30 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 18:40:30 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 18:40:30 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys

< MD5 for: EVENTLOG.DLL >
[2008/04/14 00:11:53 | 000,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\eventlog.dll
[2008/04/14 00:11:53 | 000,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\eventlog.dll
[2008/04/14 00:11:53 | 000,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventlog.dll
[2004/05/13 15:39:58 | 000,049,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=BF3C8CF53C77B48206B39910B6D6CBCC -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\Downloaded programmes\Dlls\eventlog.dll\eventlog.dll

< MD5 for: IASTOR.SYS >
[2005/10/30 17:05:01 | 000,467,200 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=F26BFD48B1C314E0F23BF77ACFA75940 -- C:\WINDOWS\dell\iastor\iastor.sys

< MD5 for: NETLOGON.DLL >
[2008/04/14 00:12:01 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\netlogon.dll
[2008/04/14 00:12:01 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\netlogon.dll
[2008/04/14 00:12:01 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\netlogon.dll

< MD5 for: SCECLI.DLL >
[2008/04/14 00:12:05 | 000,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\scecli.dll
[2008/04/14 00:12:05 | 000,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\scecli.dll
[2008/04/14 00:12:05 | 000,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\scecli.dll

< c:\windows\*. /RP /s >

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

========== Hard Links - Junction Points - Mount Points - Symbolic Links ==========
[c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.EnterpriseServices\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a] -> C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_System.EnterpriseServices_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_2.0.0.0_x-ww_7d5f3790 -> Junction
[c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\CCC\2.0.0.0__90ba9c70f846762e] -> C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\MSIL_CCC_90ba9c70f846762e_2.0.0.0_x-ww_c7ed2bb0 -> Junction
[c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\CLI\2.0.0.0__90ba9c70f846762e] -> C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\MSIL_CLI_90ba9c70f846762e_2.0.0.0_x-ww_42656733 -> Junction
[c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\IEExecRemote\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a] -> C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\MSIL_IEExecRemote_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_2.0.0.0_x-ww_6e57c34e -> Junction
[c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\LOG\2.0.3343.28329__90ba9c70f846762e] -> C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\MSIL_LOG_90ba9c70f846762e_2.0.3343.28329_x-ww_2d908276 -> Junction
[c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\MOM\2.0.0.0__90ba9c70f846762e] -> C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\MSIL_MOM_90ba9c70f846762e_2.0.0.0_x-ww_a60193a8 -> Junction

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 127 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:0B4227B4

< End of report >

OTL Extras logfile created on: 05/02/2012 14:56:11 - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.31.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.13)
Locale: 00000809 | Country: United Kingdom | Language: ENG | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.31 Gb Available Physical Memory | 65.63% Memory free
4.85 Gb Paging File | 4.33 Gb Available in Paging File | 89.30% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 3070 3070 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 52.81 Gb Total Space | 15.97 Gb Free Space | 30.25% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive E: | 1.89 Gb Total Space | 0.67 Gb Free Space | 35.21% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT

Computer Name: INSPIRON | User Name: John | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Quick Scan
Company Name Whitelist: On | Skip Microsoft Files: On | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*
.url [@ = InternetShortcut] -- rundll32.exe ieframe.dll,OpenURL %l

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
InternetShortcut [open] -- rundll32.exe ieframe.dll,OpenURL %l
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [SpaceMonger] -- "C:\Program Files\SpaceMonger\SpaceMonger.exe" ; show-free-space false ; show-system-space false ; set-root "%l" (Sixty-Five Software, Inc.)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 1
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 1
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 1
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

========== System Restore Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\SystemRestore]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore]
"DisableSR" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Sr]
"Start" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SrService]
"Start" = 2

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002
"1034:TCP" = 1034:TCP:*:Enabled:Akamai NetSession Interface
"5000:UDP" = 5000:UDP:*:Enabled:Akamai NetSession Interface
"5985:TCP" = 5985:TCP:*:Disabled:Windows Remote Management
"80:TCP" = 80:TCP:*:Disabled:Windows Remote Management - Compatibility Mode (HTTP-In)

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\eMule\emule.exe" = C:\Program Files\eMule\emule.exe:*:Enabled:eMule -- (http://www.emule-project.net)
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxducoms.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxducoms.exe:*:Enabled:5600-6600 Series Server -- ( )
"C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer.exe" = C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer.exe:*:Enabled:Teamviewer Remote Control Application -- (TeamViewer GmbH)
"C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer_Service.exe" = C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6\TeamViewer_Service.exe:*:Enabled:Teamviewer Remote Control Service -- (TeamViewer GmbH)
"C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe" = C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe:*:Enabled:BitTorrent -- (BitTorrent, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe" = C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe:*:Enabled:Update Engine -- ()
"C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer.exe" = C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer.exe:*:Enabled:Teamviewer Remote Control Application -- (TeamViewer GmbH)
"C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer_Service.exe" = C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer_Service.exe:*:Enabled:Teamviewer Remote Control Service -- (TeamViewer GmbH)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{002D9D5E-29BA-3E6D-9BC4-3D7D6DBC735C}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{02E89EFC-7B07-4D5A-AA03-9EC0902914EE}" = VC 9.0 Runtime
"{03CAB33F-D1C2-48C6-8766-DAE84DFC25FE}" = Microsoft Sync Framework Services v1.0 (x86)
"{04A3A6B0-8E19-49BB-82FF-65C5A55F917D}" = Acronis True Image Home 2011
"{055EE59D-217B-43A7-ABFF-507B966405D8}" = ATI Catalyst Control Center
"{06E8A109-2FAA-4EFF-BA23-D37DF1CABBF4}" = SpaceMonger Crack
"{0BEDBD4E-2D34-47B5-9973-57E62B29307C}" = ATI Control Panel
"{0DDDE141-9696-4E33-AB82-EF398169D7E5}" = Ulead PhotoImpact XL ESD
"{0F177611-70E6-4194-B2DD-CAA1B5EBC0F9}" = Bookmark Converter 3.2 (beta 2)
"{10CD364B-FFCC-48BE-B469-B9622A033075}" = Fences
"{18455581-E099-4BA8-BC6B-F34B2F06600C}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{23FB368F-1399-4EAC-817C-4B83ECBE3D83}" = mProSafe
"{24F0C37C-7E3A-43B2-9ED6-C020896D2C7C}" = 4Team DuplicateKiller
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216027FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 27
"{28BE306E-5DA6-4F9C-BDB0-DBA3C8C6FFFD}" = QuickTime
"{28C2DED6-325B-4CC7-983A-1777C8F7FBAB}" = RealUpgrade 1.1
"{2E0695EE-ED29-4D96-BD77-2A9A17EDF0D6}" = Cypress USB Mass Storage Driver Installation
"{2F102E13-F691-4EAD-8632-4939018AC613}" = ZoneAlarm DataLock
"{3378F857-9739-47E0-AE5D-70FB79E164B6}" = ZoneAlarm Antivirus
"{345CDDCB-8241-4E76-9D3B-155F2FD6F07E}" = Sony Ericsson PC Suite
"{3697E87D-21E8-40D9-8FD0-352230BD09F9}" = 4Team Sync2
"{36CDA33B-909B-4719-97D1-C4B99309BDC7}" = ATI Parental Control & Encoder
"{553255F3-78FD-40F1-A6F8-6882140265FE}" = Apple Application Support
"{56582EEA-3AEF-4D84-8B9D-C87A3CD9250F}" = GetDataBack for NTFS
"{5A3C1721-F8ED-11E0-8AFB-B8AC6F97B88E}" = Google Earth
"{62BFB4C2-8C4E-4D91-BD7D-81C06EAAC3C0}" = Windows Rights Management Client with Service Pack 2
"{64630268-1833-4461-9EC3-857EEB8A0540}" = DiskExplorer for NTFS
"{67579783-0FB7-4F7B-B881-E5BE47C9DBE0}_is1" = Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.4.1
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}" = Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
"{6D8D64BE-F500-55B6-705D-DFD08AFE0624}" = Acrobat.com
"{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{77287C02-9B72-4EA1-B3C3-D6AEAB36C381}" = ZoneAlarm Firewall
"{7770E71B-2D43-4800-9CB3-5B6CAAEBEBEA}" = RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime
"{7BC6B815-D9F1-4C43-82B4-7CB25458DD31}" = O&O Defrag Professional
"{86CE85E6-DBAC-3FFD-B977-E4B79F83C909}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - KB2467174 - x86 9.0.30729.5570
"{886AB669-259B-4AB2-AD90-35636F211F71}" = ZoneAlarm Security
"{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
"{97007EE6-18FB-444D-B636-FBD8BB802350}" = PC Connectivity Solution
"{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
"{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161
"{9C6BB3DA-8FF8-4422-81F5-D1FD16149817}" = ZoneAlarm Firewall
"{A040AC77-C1AA-4CC9-8931-9F648AF178F6}" = VC 9.0 Runtime
"{A12EA295-32EA-42BB-8442-2C2BE852D4AA}" = inSSIDer 2.0
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{A462213D-EED4-42C2-9A60-7BDD4D4B0B17}" = C-Major Audio
"{A8BD5A60-E843-46DC-8271-ABF20756BE0F}" = Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime v1.0 (x86)
"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AA1000000001}" = Adobe Reader X (10.1.0)
"{AFDFC350-C142-4790-BE12-8357AECD028F}" = SyncToy 2.0 (x86)
"{B194272D-1F92-46DF-99EB-8D5CE91CB4EC}" = Adobe AIR
"{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy
"{B510A987-487E-4C66-9F4F-D386AC275715}" = TextPad 4.7
"{BAF78226-3200-4DB4-BE33-4D922A799840}" = Windows Presentation Foundation
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{C4BC01F3-B7E6-49FA-8FBE-6B62FDF9CED0}" = ZoneAlarm Security
"{C60BA916-9E44-4DA4-B11A-9E27B7624EF5}" = Sony Ericsson Drivers
"{C7793EE8-F666-4E6B-9827-76468679480E}" = Tweakui Powertoy for Windows XP
"{C92E7DF1-624A-4D95-A4C4-18CB491B44A4}" = Sony Ericsson Device Data
"{c9920352-04e6-469d-bab8-e2b9c7c75415}.sdb" = Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services Shim
"{C9A87D86-FDFD-418B-BF96-EF09320973B3}" = PC Inspector smart recovery
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CB4544EA-C189-41FE-9E3A-76591DDB852B}" = Roxio Easy Media Creator 7
"{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}" = SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{D3EE034D-5B92-4A55-AA02-2E6D0A6A96EE}" = Windows Resource Kit Tools - SubInAcl.exe
"{D6AB1F5B-FED6-49A9-9747-327BD28FB3C7}" = COMODO Internet Security
"{D6BF6477-8369-489F-8DE6-3731F4B88560}" = Sony Ericsson PC Suite
"{DB35267F-B5C6-495C-8407-75ADC34E759D}" = Macrium Reflect - Free Edition
"{E2883E8F-472F-4fb0-9522-AC9BF37916A7}" = Adobe Download Manager
"{E6319A51-6F4E-455F-BEE5-E56D02AE32A3}" = ZoneAlarm DataLock
"{E9F81423-211E-46B6-9AE0-38568BC5CF6F}" = Alcohol 120%
"{EC905264-BCFE-423B-9C42-C3A106266790}" = Windows Rights Management Client Backwards Compatibility SP2
"{F09EF8F2-0976-42C1-8D9D-8DF78337C6E3}" = Sony Ericsson PC Companion 2.02.002
"{F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27}" = Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - (v9.0.30729)
"{F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27}.vc_x86runtime_30729_01" = Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - v9.0.30729.01
"{FCA651F3-5BDA-4DDA-9E4A-5D87D6914CC4}" = mWlsSafe
"7-Zip" = 7-Zip 4.65
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Advanced SystemCare 5_is1" = Advanced SystemCare 5
"All ATI Software" = ATI - Software Uninstall Utility
"Amazon MP3 Downloader" = Amazon MP3 Downloader 1.0.9
"ATI Display Driver" = ATI Display Driver
"AVS Audio Tools 3.5_is1" = AVS Audio Tools version 3.5.1
"BitTorrent" = BitTorrent
"CCleaner" = CCleaner
"Comodo Dragon" = Comodo Dragon
"CopernicDesktopSearch2Corpo" = Copernic Desktop Search - Corporate
"DellSupport" = Dell Support 5.0.0 (630)
"EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 5.0.1_is1" = EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 5.0.1
"EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition_is1" = EASEUS Partition Master 6.1.1 Home Edition
"eMule" = eMule
"EVEREST Home Edition_is1" = EVEREST Home Edition v2.20
"ExpressBurn" = Express Burn
"Fences" = Fences
"FileASSASSIN" = FileASSASSIN
"Glary Utilities_is1" = Glary Utilities 2.37.0.1260
"Golden" = Golden Records Vinyl to CD Converter
"HandicapMaster_is1" = HandicapMaster Version 5
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"InstallShield_{6BE2A4A4-99FB-48ED-AE1E-4E850389F804}" = PowerQuest PartitionMagic 8.0
"IsoBuster_is1" = IsoBuster 2.4
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.60.1.1000
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Mozilla Firefox 10.0 (x86 en-GB)" = Mozilla Firefox 10.0 (x86 en-GB)
"mtt12" = Mp3 Tag Tools v1.2
"PandoraRecovery" = PandoraRecovery (Remove Only)
"PhotoPad" = PhotoPad Image Editor
"Picasa 3" = Picasa 3
"Pixillion" = Pixillion Image Converter
"RealPlayer 12.0" = RealPlayer
"Registry First Aid_is1" = Registry First Aid
"Revo Uninstaller" = Revo Uninstaller 1.91
"Secunia PSI (RC3)" = Secunia PSI (RC3)
"SM1FX_AT" = USB Storage Adapter FX (SM1)
"SMSERIAL" = Motorola SM56 Speakerphone Modem
"SoundTap" = SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder
"SpaceMonger" = SpaceMonger 2.1
"STC3_is1" = System Tray Cleaner 3
"Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair_is1" = Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair
"Switch" = Switch Sound File Converter
"TeamViewer 6" = TeamViewer 6
"TeamViewer 7" = TeamViewer 7
"ToolBox" = NCH Toolbox
"UltraISO_is1" = UltraISO Magazine Edition V8.66
"UN020914" = BUFFALO INC. DISK FORMATTER
"UN070618" = BUFFALO TurboUSB for FLASH/HDD
"UN080616" = BUFFALO eco Manager for HD
"Unlocker" = Unlocker 1.8.8
"Update Engine" = Sony Ericsson Update Engine
"WavePad" = WavePad Sound Editor
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11
"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome
"LastPass" = LastPass (uninstall only)

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

Error reading Event Logs: The Event Service is not operating properly or the Event Logs are corrupt!

< End of report >

aswMBR version 0.9.9.1532 Copyright© 2011 AVAST Software
Run date: 2012-02-05 15:21:32
-----------------------------
15:21:32.968 OS Version: Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
15:21:32.968 Number of processors: 1 586 0xD08
15:21:32.968 ComputerName: INSPIRON UserName: John
15:21:33.796 Initialize success
15:22:07.062 AVAST engine download error: 0
15:22:14.671 Disk 0 (boot) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-3
15:22:14.671 Disk 0 Vendor: FUJITSU_MHV2060AH 00000096 Size: 57231MB BusType: 3
15:22:14.687 Disk 0 MBR read successfully
15:22:14.687 Disk 0 MBR scan
15:22:14.703 Disk 0 Windows XP default MBR code
15:22:14.703 Disk 0 Partition 1 00 DE Dell Utility Dell 8.0 78 MB offset 63
15:22:14.718 Disk 0 Partition 2 80 (A) 07 HPFS/NTFS NTFS 54078 MB offset 160650
15:22:14.734 Disk 0 Partition 3 00 DB CP/M / CTOS Dell 8.0 3074 MB offset 110912760
15:22:14.750 Disk 0 scanning sectors +117210240
15:22:14.796 Disk 0 scanning C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
15:22:27.140 Service scanning
15:22:28.468 Modules scanning
15:22:38.859 Disk 0 trace - called modules:
15:22:38.875 ntkrnlpa.exe CLASSPNP.SYS disk.sys atapi.sys hal.dll intelide.sys PCIIDEX.SYS
15:22:38.875 1 nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0[0x8abf8ab8]
15:22:38.890 3 CLASSPNP.SYS[ba118fd7] -> nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-3[0x8ac17830]
15:22:38.890 Scan finished successfully
15:23:01.015 Disk 0 MBR has been saved successfully to "C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\MBR.dat"
15:23:01.093 The log file has been saved successfully to "C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\aswMBR.txt"

#11 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,505 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:01 AM

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

Posted Image
  • GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

#12 Benjy54

Benjy54
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:05 PM

Hi,

Find below GMER.log.

When ran did not show any prompts about rootkit activity.

Incidentally I got the "%userprofile%\desktop\combofix.exe" /killall to run by renaming the desktop "combofix.exe" file to "combofix".

This produced the same results, found rootkit.zeroaccess, then after message about removing, froze, left for an hour before having to do a forced shutdown. No log file produced.

GMER 1.0.15.15641 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2012-02-05 17:45:07
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-3 FUJITSU_MHV2060AH rev.00000096
Running: yrbt751f.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\John\LOCALS~1\Temp\pfryrpow.sys

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwAdjustPrivilegesToken [0xB60BA7DE]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwConnectPort [0xB60B9D8A]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwCreateFile [0xB60BA444]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwCreateKey [0xB60BB022]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwCreateSection [0xB60BCBE6]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwCreateSymbolicLinkObject [0xB60BCF64]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwCreateThread [0xB60B9776]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwDeleteKey [0xB60BA9CA]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwDeleteValueKey [0xB60BABD2]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwDuplicateObject [0xB60B957C]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwEnumerateKey [0xB60BB7F0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwEnumerateValueKey [0xB60BBA46]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwLoadDriver [0xB60BC618]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwMakeTemporaryObject [0xB60BA052]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwOpenFile [0xB60BA620]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwOpenKey [0xB60BB012]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwOpenProcess [0xB60B91AA]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwOpenSection [0xB60BA2EC]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwOpenThread [0xB60B93AE]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwQueryKey [0xB60BBC54]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwQueryMultipleValueKey [0xB60BC0A8]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwQueryValueKey [0xB60BBE66]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwRenameKey [0xB60BB588]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwSetSecurityObject [0xB60BAE30]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwSetSystemInformation [0xB60BC904]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwSetValueKey [0xB60BB2F0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwShutdownSystem [0xB60B9FBC]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwSystemDebugControl [0xB60BA1D8]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwTerminateProcess [0xB60B9B8C]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cmdguard.sys (COMODO Internet Security Sandbox Driver/COMODO) ZwTerminateThread [0xB60B997A]

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys section is writeable [0xB8DBE000, 0x1C5D58, 0xE8000020]

---- User code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[536] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[536] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[536] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[536] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[536] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[536] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[536] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[536] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[536] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[536] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[536] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[536] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[536] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[536] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe[700] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe[700] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe[700] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe[700] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe[700] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe[700] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe[700] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe[700] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe[700] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe[700] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe[700] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe[700] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe[700] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe[700] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[712] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[712] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[712] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[712] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[712] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[712] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[712] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[712] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[712] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[712] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[712] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[712] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[712] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[712] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe[940] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe[940] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe[940] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe[940] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe[940] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe[940] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe[940] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe[940] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe[940] kernel32.dll!WriteFile 7C810E27 7 Bytes JMP 00585C0C C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSSRCH.DLL (mssrch.dll/Microsoft Corporation)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe[940] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe[940] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe[940] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe[940] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe[940] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe[940] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe[1096] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 10001450 C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmdcsr.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe[1096] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 100017F0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmdcsr.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1176] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1176] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1176] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1176] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1176] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1176] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1176] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1176] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1176] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1176] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1176] RPCRT4.dll!RpcServerRegisterIfEx 77E8CD53 5 Bytes JMP 1001F060 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1176] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1176] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1176] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1176] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[1188] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[1188] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[1188] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[1188] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[1188] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[1188] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[1188] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[1188] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[1188] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[1188] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[1188] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[1188] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[1188] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[1188] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1364] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1364] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1364] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1364] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1364] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1364] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1364] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1364] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1364] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1364] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1364] RPCRT4.dll!RpcServerRegisterIfEx 77E8CD53 5 Bytes JMP 1001F060 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1364] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1364] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1364] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1364] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1444] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1444] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1444] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1444] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1444] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1444] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1444] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1444] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1444] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1444] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1444] RPCRT4.dll!RpcServerRegisterIfEx 77E8CD53 5 Bytes JMP 1001F060 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1444] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1444] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1444] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1444] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1444] rpcss.dll!WhichService 76A84234 8 Bytes JMP ED501001
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1480] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1480] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1480] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1480] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1480] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1480] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1480] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1480] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1480] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1480] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1480] RPCRT4.dll!RpcServerRegisterIfEx 77E8CD53 5 Bytes JMP 1001F060 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1480] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1480] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1480] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1480] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[1520] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[1520] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[1520] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[1520] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[1520] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[1520] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[1520] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[1520] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[1520] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[1520] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[1520] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[1520] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[1520] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[1520] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1532] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1532] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1532] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1532] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1532] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1532] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1532] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1532] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1532] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1532] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1532] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1532] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1532] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1532] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1676] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1676] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1676] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1676] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1676] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1676] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1676] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1676] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1676] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1676] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1676] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1676] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1676] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1676] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1884] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1884] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1884] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1884] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1884] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1884] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1884] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1884] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1884] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1884] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1884] RPCRT4.dll!RpcServerRegisterIfEx 77E8CD53 5 Bytes JMP 1001F060 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1884] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1884] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1884] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1884] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1924] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1924] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1924] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1924] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1924] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1924] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1924] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1924] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1924] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1924] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1924] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1924] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1924] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1924] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\yrbt751f.exe[2072] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\yrbt751f.exe[2072] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\yrbt751f.exe[2072] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\yrbt751f.exe[2072] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\yrbt751f.exe[2072] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\yrbt751f.exe[2072] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\yrbt751f.exe[2072] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\yrbt751f.exe[2072] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\yrbt751f.exe[2072] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\yrbt751f.exe[2072] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\yrbt751f.exe[2072] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\yrbt751f.exe[2072] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\yrbt751f.exe[2072] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\yrbt751f.exe[2072] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2464] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2464] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2464] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2464] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2464] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2464] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2464] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2464] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2464] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2464] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2464] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2464] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2464] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2464] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2784] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2784] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2784] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2784] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2784] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2784] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2784] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2784] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2784] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2784] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2784] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2784] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2784] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2784] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe[2960] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe[2960] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe[2960] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe[2960] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe[2960] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe[2960] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe[2960] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe[2960] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe[2960] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe[2960] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe[2960] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe[2960] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe[2960] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe[2960] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3016] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3016] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3016] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3016] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3016] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3016] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3016] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3016] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3016] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3016] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3016] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3016] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3016] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[3016] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe[3092] ntdll.dll!NtClose 7C90CFEE 2 Bytes JMP 1001D080 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe[3092] ntdll.dll!NtClose + 3 7C90CFF1 2 Bytes [71, 93] {JNO 0xffffffffffffff95}
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe[3092] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePort 7C90DA8E 5 Bytes JMP 1002BB80 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe[3092] ntdll.dll!NtReplyWaitReceivePortEx 7C90DA9E 5 Bytes JMP 1002B860 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe[3092] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 10027DF0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe[3092] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 1001D1A0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe[3092] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessW 7C802336 5 Bytes JMP 10024F30 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe[3092] kernel32.dll!CreateProcessA 7C80236B 5 Bytes JMP 10025AC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe[3092] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW 77DEA8A9 5 Bytes JMP 10023A60 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe[3092] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserA 77E10CE8 5 Bytes JMP 10024390 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe[3092] GDI32.dll!DeleteDC 77F16E5F 5 Bytes JMP 10028BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe[3092] GDI32.dll!GetPixel 77F1B74C 5 Bytes JMP 10028990 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe[3092] GDI32.dll!CreateDCA 77F1B7D2 5 Bytes JMP 10029CC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe[3092] GDI32.dll!CreateDCW 77F1BE38 5 Bytes JMP 10029BC0 C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll (COMODO Internet Security/COMODO)

---- Kernel IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.15 ----

IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [B9E15750] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [B9E15820] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [B9E157F0] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [B9E157B0] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [B9E157B0] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [B9E15820] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [B9E15750] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [B9E157F0] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [B9E157F0] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [B9E157B0] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [B9E15820] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [B9E15750] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [B9E157B0] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [B9E157F0] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [B9E15750] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [B9E15820] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [B9E15750] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [B9E15820] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [B9E157B0] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [B9E157F0] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [B9E157B0] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [B9E15820] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [B9E15750] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [B9E157B0] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [B9E157F0] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [B9E15750] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [B9E15820] inspect.sys (COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver/COMODO)

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs tdrpm273.sys (Acronis Try&Decide Volume Filter Driver/Acronis)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip cmdhlp.sys (COMODO Internet Security Helper Driver/COMODO)

Device \Driver\ubohci \Device\UBOHCI0 UB1394.SYS (FireAPIŽ 1394 Class Driver (XP)/Unibrain S.A.)

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp cmdhlp.sys (COMODO Internet Security Helper Driver/COMODO)

Device ftdisk.sys (FT Disk Driver/Microsoft Corporation)

AttachedDevice tdrpm273.sys (Acronis Try&Decide Volume Filter Driver/Acronis)
AttachedDevice fltmgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation)

Device \Driver\ubohci \Device\C1394 UB1394.SYS (FireAPIŽ 1394 Class Driver (XP)/Unibrain S.A.)

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp cmdhlp.sys (COMODO Internet Security Helper Driver/COMODO)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp cmdhlp.sys (COMODO Internet Security Helper Driver/COMODO)

Device mrxsmb.sys (Windows NT SMB Minirdr/Microsoft Corporation)
Device B2566D20

---- Registry - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\System
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\System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
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\System@OODEFRAG11.00.00.01WORKSTATION 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
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\System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
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\System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
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows@DeviceNotSelectedTimeout 15
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows@GDIProcessHandleQuota 10000
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows@Spooler yes
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows@swapdisk
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows@TransmissionRetryTimeout 90
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows@USERProcessHandleQuota 10000
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows@NoPopUpsOnBoot 1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows@LoadAppInit_DLLs 1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows@AppInit_DLLs C:\WINDOWS\system32\guard32.dll

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

#13 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,505 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:43 PM

Hello,

Well it looks like combofix did do some stuff. Some of the files that where there as part of ZeroAcess is gone. Do you have Comodo installed on your machine?

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Important!! When you save the mbam-setup file, rename it to something random (such as 123abc.exe) before beginning the download.
Malwarebytes may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.

• Make sure you are connected to the Internet and double-click on the renamed file to install the application.
    For instructions with screenshots, please refer to this Guide.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • Malwarebytes will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • Under the Scanner tab, make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • When finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box, then click the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked and then click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows the database version and your operating system.
  • Exit Malwarebytes when done.
Note: If Malwarebytes encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally will prevent Malwarebytes from removing all the malware.

ESET Online Scanner:

Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan. You will however need to disable your current installed Anti-Virus, how to do so can be read here.

Vista users: You will need to to right-click on the either the IE or FF icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run as Administrator from the context menu.

• Please go here then click on: Posted Image

Note: If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe when prompted then double click on it to install.
    All of the below instructions are compatible with either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.

• Select the option YES, I accept the Terms of Use then click on: Posted Image
  • When prompted allow the Add-On/Active X to install.
  • Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked, and the option Scan archives is checked.
  • Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
    • Scan for potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
  • Now click on: Posted Image
  • The virus signature database... will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
  • When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically.
  • Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
  • When completed select Uninstall application on close if you so wish, make sure you copy the logfile first!
  • Now click on: Posted Image
  • Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
  • Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
Note: Do not forget to re-enable your Anti-Virus application after running the above scan!

Things to include in your next reply::
MBAM log
Eset log
How is your machine running now?

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

#14 Benjy54

Benjy54
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:29 PM

Hi again,

Slowly slowly catchy monkey.

Initially after downloading Malwarebytes and renaming on save, would not connect to database. Ran the update database manually but had to reinstall MWB again and do a restart to get the database updated. The first run I did before database update showed 3 registry entries that I knew about as I had turned these firewall, antivirus, notifications off myself.

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2012.01.13.04

06/02/2012 09:13:06
mbam-log-2012-02-06 (09-13-06).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Objects scanned: 201590
Time elapsed: 5 minute(s), 23 second(s)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 3
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center|AntiVirusDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and repaired successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center|FirewallDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and repaired successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center|UpdatesDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and repaired successfully.

Files Detected: 0

(end)

The second, after another restart showed my old friends back. This is about the stage I was at before the computer started to freeze. MWB would get rid of these items, but they would always reappear on restart.

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2012.02.06.01

06/02/2012 09:38:37
mbam-log-2012-02-06 (09-38-37).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 206546
Time elapsed: 6 minute(s), 42 second(s)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Files Detected: 3
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temp\{E9C1E1AC-C9B2-4C85-94DE-9C1518918D02}.TLB (Rootkit.Zeroaccess) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\{E9C1E1AC-C9B2-4C85-94DE-9C1518918D02}.TLB (Rootkit.Zeroaccess) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\{E9C1E1AC-C9B2-4C85-94DE-9C1518918D02}.TLB (Rootkit.Zeroaccess) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

(end)

ESET log:

# version=7
# OnlineScannerApp.exe=1.0.0.1
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.6583
# api_version=3.0.2
# EOSSerial=76bc3d55ecafe44881dcb06bf7fef080
# end=finished
# remove_checked=false
# archives_checked=true
# unwanted_checked=true
# unsafe_checked=false
# antistealth_checked=true
# utc_time=2012-02-06 05:12:04
# local_time=2012-02-06 05:12:04 (+0000, GMT Standard Time)
# country="United Kingdom"
# lang=1033
# osver=5.1.2600 NT Service Pack 3
# compatibility_mode=512 16777215 100 0 72556334 72556334 0 0
# compatibility_mode=3073 16777213 80 71 432608 6045267 0 0
# compatibility_mode=8192 67108863 100 0 20999 20999 0 0
# scanned=83005
# found=7
# cleaned=0
# scan_time=10491
C:\DELL\Automatic Dell updates\DellSupportSilentInstall.EXE probably a variant of Win32/Adware.Agent.LCKGTSG application (unable to clean) 00000000000000000000000000000000 I
C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\Downloaded programmes\Advanced System Care Pro\Advanced.SystemCare.5.0.0.158.Final{Incl Serial}\setup.exe a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Widgi application (unable to clean) 00000000000000000000000000000000 I
C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\Downloaded programmes\Dell\Automatic Dell updates\DellSupportSilentInstall.EXE probably a variant of Win32/Adware.Agent.LCKGTSG application (unable to clean) 00000000000000000000000000000000 I
C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\Downloaded programmes\Game enhancer\gamebooster.exe a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Widgi application (unable to clean) 00000000000000000000000000000000 I
C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\Downloaded programmes\Office.2003.Genuine.Advantage.Patcher-CLoNY\GA1.9.40.0_2.0.48.0.rar probably a variant of Win32/Agent.JNFMDVQ trojan (unable to clean) 00000000000000000000000000000000 I
C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\Downloaded programmes\Synthsoft visuals\psychedelic_screen_crack.zip a variant of Win32/Kryptik.RHK trojan (unable to clean) 00000000000000000000000000000000 I
C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\Phone software\SuperOneClickv2.3.1-ShortFuse.zip multiple threats (unable to clean) 00000000000000000000000000000000 I

The machine does seem a lot better, however i am pretty sure that the rootkit files found in the temp folders will reappear. I will hold of doing a restart for now and eneble my Start-up items which inclde AVG anti-virus.

#15 Benjy54

Benjy54
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:33 PM

Hi again, What a pillock how can a re-enable my startup programmes without doing a restart..... Doh.

will start manually whilst still up and running.

Lets hope the freeze ups have stopped.

Benjy54

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users