Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

W2K3, IIS6, Activestate PERL 5.14 - Error 404???

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jonas914

jonas914

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 AM

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:17 AM

Hi all,
Not sure where else to ask this. I'm desperately trying to setup PERL on a Windows 2003 IIS6 server so I can run a bugzilla database (but I'm not even close yet!). I installed Activestate Perl 5.14 to C:\Perl, and I've done all of the configuration that I can find on the web that talks about setting the Virtual directories to run scripts, web service extensions, etc...
I just keep getting 404 error - File or directory not found. It's not the script thats missing, I can see it browsing the directory. It has to be something to do with PERL and I've spent hours and can't figure it out.
Is anybody here ever got PERL working on IIS6/2003 and feel like lending a hand?

Thanks.
J

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users