Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer audio crackling

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bradley Smith

Bradley Smith

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 AM

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:23 AM

Whenever I play any audio, regardless of the source, the audio has a crackling noise that can either simply be annoying or at times make the sound indecipherable. I have tried to see if it would go away by restarting my computer and using a headset instead of the speakers and still it remains there.

My computer is a Windows 7 64 bit desktop with an Intel I7 processor and 4 gb of RAM. It is 2 years old.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Bradley

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,542 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:15 AM

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:29 PM

I would uninstall the audio drivers...reboot, then reinstall same.

Louis

#3 Splash7

Splash7

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

I think that this may be my problem also. Could someone help a cautious computer user by telling him how to uninstall and then reinstall my audio drivers without screwing something up? :blink:

Thanks.

#4 deb001

deb001

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:38 PM

Hi,
My name is Debbie.

There are two options for uninstalling Audio driver Through Programs and Features and Through Device Manager. You can click on the URL mentioned to follow anyone procedure out of those two: http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/171469-uninstall-device-device-driver.html
For Driver INSTALLATION, you can either visit the website of the manufacturer of the sound card you are using or to your computer manufacturer website to install the latest audio driver.

Please reply in case you have any questions.

Thanks & Regards
Debbie_B

Edited by Orange Blossom, 04 August 2012 - 08:39 PM.
Removed spammy content. ~ OB

Thanks & Regards
Debbie_B

#5 Splash7

Splash7

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:05 PM

Thank you, Debbie. Those were easy to understand directions. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the audio driver but it didn't fix the problem. Guess I am going to have to do some more research on this one.

Splash

#6 garcarstive

garcarstive

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:16 PM

Computer audio file is very important to create best audio for making the best program. You have to also convert all the file so for that install some related driver to making good audio music.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users