Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista Restore Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vassu

Vassu

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:52 AM

Mod Edit: Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic161977.html ~ Hamluis.

]Hey, I'm a new person but am very good and a expert at Computers. I am only 13 Years Old but am a expert. I have a One Key Recovery on my LENOVO Laptop.

I have a IMAGE OF THE PARTITION C: which will set everything to default and install windows THen the next time you try using One Key Recovery, it will work. The Size is only 5GB and the image has been compressed. Do you want it? If so reply back to me and I will email it to you in a link. Note: You will need a Program called BOOT IT NG to burn onto a DISK and run it inorder to fix this problem.

Mod Edit: Forum business is not conducted via email...for the protection of all members. The product mentioned is a commercial product readily available at its download site ~ Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 28 January 2012 - 11:14 AM.
Moved to Vista from Internal Hardware.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 felixberto

felixberto

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:32 AM

Mr. Vassu, Sir can you give me also the link for the solution to my problem? It will be better also if you can send me the program that you have mentioned the BOOT-IT NG. Thank you in advance Sir I hope you can help me also.

Mod Edit: Member you are addressing has not been online at this site for over 2 years ~ Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 28 January 2012 - 11:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users