Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Azmike1157

Azmike1157

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 AM

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:16 PM

Hello -

I am a 54yo, Male living in Phoenix, Arizona. I began messing around with computers when DOS ruled the world, tearing them apart & trying to learn how they worked.

I slowly learned how to work on them & upgrade them.....been doing it ever since. I'm not as good with software as I am with hardware and I'm currently supporting both of my parents , they had to walk away from the house they lived in for 30 years, never missed a payment, never late but.....totally upside down.

I provide sales & Tech support for 15-20 sales people at a company that specializes in Data Cables, (Category Patch Cords for LAN's etc.), and Custom Cable assembly as well as 19" racks and shelves and wire managers as well as custom metal products.

I'm hoping to learn a lot and hopefully I can help others with my "vast knowledge" of something...maybe the history of Black Sabbath or something other than what these forums are intended for.

That's probably more than you needed to read. I apologize for the length, I kinda got carried away.

Thanx,
Mike

Thanx!

Edited by Azmike1157, 27 January 2012 - 08:33 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 PM

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:42 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users