Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Script Problems! Help Please!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 missred4

missred4

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 AM

Posted 12 February 2006 - 02:26 PM

Hi! I have been having this problem for awhile now. Sometimes I get a grey popup box that says "continue reading scripts" and you have to click yes or no. I don't even know what this means! I used to click no and sometimes I click yes. And it pops up ever and over again before going away for awhile. Sometimes I can't read my email in the usual format because of this. What do I do? What does this mean? Thanks!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ColdinCbus

ColdinCbus

• Members
  • 312 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2006 - 06:18 PM

The only time I have seen that is when I have download a page and tried to open the page locally in an editor or browser.

What exactly are you doing, are you downloading web mail to your computer and then opening it up?

#3 missred4

missred4
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2006 - 08:13 PM

It just seems to randomly happen. Like my computer will be off, I'll turn it on and login to yahoo to check my mail and it will start to pop up. Or just awhile ago when I went to ebay they just popped up and I would click yes and it would pop up several more times right in a row before it would disappear. I'm not doing anything strange that I can tell. It seems random.

What does it mean to open a page in a browser? Could I be doing that and not realizing it?

#4 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,259 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 PM

Posted 22 February 2006 - 02:21 PM

It could have to do with your browser's (the program you use to view web pages and such) security settings. What browser/OS are you running?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users