Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello all

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vulturesrow

vulturesrow

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:27 PM

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:15 AM

Hi everyone,
I've been a lurker off and on but finally decided to join up and post. This was driven in part due to the great info I found on the site about removing a particularly nasty piece of malware (system check). As for me Im an active duty Naval officer with 5 kids and a busy life. Take care.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• 13,985 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:27 AM

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:41 AM

Hello vulturesrow, welcome to Bleeping Computer!

You probably already know there's useful information, including "getting started" stuff in the New User Orientation forum, and in the "sticky" topics at the top of forums.

Top 5 things that never get done:

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:46 AM

You take care also.
Thanks for joining, and thanks for the compliment.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 vulturesrow

vulturesrow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:31 PM

Thanks guys. Right after I posted my intro I had to get underway on a ship for a few weeks. Didn't have much time post here while I was out. Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users