Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 aaron4591

aaron4591

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 PM

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:01 PM

coputer came back positive with a few things of spyware that spyware bot s&d got rid of but now the left over stuff that it cant clean out is killing the ram and cpu of my laptop as well as all my hdd is now in read only mode. i tryed to do a restore once before but it said there isnt a restore point saved so im kinda lost as to what i need to do. any help would be great...

Edited by Budapest, 22 January 2012 - 11:18 PM.
Moved from Win7

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bludgard

bludgard

• Members
  • 934 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 PM

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:57 PM

Recover the machine to factory condition? :wink:

#3 aaron4591

aaron4591
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:44 AM

just tryed that it said one of the files was missing and just reverted to its last known state.

#4 bludgard

bludgard

• Members
  • 934 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 PM

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:42 PM

Hmmmmmmmmm....
Sounds like the malware is still hanging in there. IMO, this is the best place to get help with stuff like this. I am sure someone will be around shortly to help. Please read trough the guides and offer any information that may be pertinent to your situation.

Thanks
:thumbup2:

#5 aaron4591

aaron4591
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

yea i was told by a friend i work with to come check this site out and ask around for a hand. so far my recent scans show nothing but something it just eating my cpu and ram like no tomarrow, start up is still fast but after it warms up and is running for morth then an hour you can tell the difference in how it runs. kinda chunky and the cpu will bounce from full useage down to zero then back up. also my whole hdd is in readonly mode and my whole start menu is gone, im guessing it has something to do with the fact that everything is read only. whatever is in the system is to deep to show up on a scan or it comprimised my spybot s&d.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users