Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video glitch

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kruxis

Kruxis

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 AM

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:34 AM

Howdy, If any one can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it :)

Whenever i try to watch videos on my computer, no matter what player is used, the video often glitches and shows wacked out colours, and stays like that even through scenes, it comes and goes, it generally stays for about 5 seconds though. I've uploaded an image to show you the problem in action.

http://i.imgur.com/1a31I.jpg
That image is from an anime scene that should be showing a large room.

I've noticed that this happens mostly when i try to watch anime, though i am unsure whether its because of a HD or SD file. The problem occurs with .avi and .mkv file types, so far.

Thanks everyone :)

Edit:
im using a ATI HD6950 and a ATI HD 5400, the problem occurs on either card.

Some more imges:
http://i.imgur.com/JuiZh.jpg - The red obviously shouldent be there... any of it...

Edited by Kruxis, 22 January 2012 - 06:57 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kruxis

Kruxis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 AM

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:21 AM

Update: Never mind guys, it seems 10bit processing is the core of the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users