Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD when playing black ops

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mekmanuk

mekmanuk

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 AM

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:25 PM

Hi guys, kinda stumbled upon your forum when looking for this problem and hoping someone could please help to resolve my problem. Ive had this problem for a few weeks now and tried various things having read on here but nothings worked. Today ive donwloaded the bluescreen viewer but it doesnt run when i open it unless i have to wait until i get bluecreens again?
I CAN LEAVE MY PC ON ALL DAY and night without a hitch but soon as i start playing it comes on, its intermittent one night it may come on once, another 3 times and another maybe never. Ive uninstalled my graphics card, even took it out and reseated it. I really need advice as to how i go about finding the fault if anyone can assist, thanks for reading, heres my spec.

Asus M4A88T-V EVO/USB3 880G Socket AM3 Onboard 128MB Memory DVI VGA HDMI Out ATX Motherboard

AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition 3.3 GHz Socket AM3 6MB Cache Retail Boxed Processor

Corsair 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 2000MHz XMS3 Memory Kit CL9 1.65V

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560

64-bit Operating System (windows 7)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 PM

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:30 PM

Today ive donwloaded the bluescreen viewer but it doesnt run when i open it unless i have to wait until i get bluecreens again?

Hi and Welcome-
The Blue screen view program "should" keep a record of the last 4 or 5 Bluescreens in the last weeks or even months.
You may note that sometimes there are records from 3 months ago listed in the report generated - Here is my link -

Download BlueScreenView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

See how you go with this one -

Thank You -

#3 mekmanuk

mekmanuk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 AM

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:48 AM

many thanks for the reply, i did download bluescreenview, but when i open it i get the box up for the software but then it doesnt do anything just has 2 blank boxes on its application?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users