Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Numbers pad

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MDay

MDay

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 PM

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:41 PM

it was working just fine a while ago now when i try to type a number this is what happened

41=1
52=2
.3=3
41=4
52=5

someone help me out please..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:46 PM

What you describe can be a sign of the keyboard going bad. Are letters affected when you type those?

Do you have access to another keyboard you can use to see if it also happens with it?

#3 MDay

MDay
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:50 PM

its a laptop letters work just fine i'm only having a problem with numbers

#4 MDay

MDay
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:58 PM

that' weird it working again and all i did was test my usb number pad to see if its doing the same thing.. thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users