Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Headphone or Main Speaker Control

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 IdahoBiker

IdahoBiker

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 PM

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:56 AM

Hope I'm in the right place.
I want to find out if I can switch from Headphones to Main Speakers, or Back without having to keep going into Volume Control Options and resetting the Default (what a Hassle)??
I just purchased Logitech G390 Headphone/Microphone for Using with Skype and My Online Games. I have a Gigabyte MoBo w/High Definition Audio, Main Speakers are the Logitech Z5500.
And on a Rare Occasion it would help if I could Have the Headphones On with the Main Speakers On too. The Case has a Audio Control, However it only works with a Pin-Type Jack for Headphone,
This G390 uses PnP USB 2.0.
Can someone steer me down the right path if there is such a thing?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ReviverSoft

ReviverSoft

Happy to help!

• Members
  • 1,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:47 AM

Switch Headset to Speakers Quickly

Does this help?

If not, try the guide here.

Edited by ReviverSoft, 17 January 2012 - 09:49 AM.

ReviverSoft - Happy to help!

#3 Capn Easy

Capn Easy

• Members
  • 597 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:51 PM

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:43 AM

Go to Amazon or an electronics/audio supply website and search for "headphone audio switch." There's no shortage of external switch boxes that will switch between two outputs. They should start at under $25 and on up. And you should be able to locate the switch in a convenient spot.

#4 IdahoBiker

IdahoBiker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 PM

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:02 PM

Switch Headset to Speakers Quickly

Does this help?

If not, try the guide here.

Tried the QuickSwitch 2.11 (Windows XP seems to be his Last Update?)
However, My W7 64-Bit has a Bit of an Issue with the Hot-key Setup seems to cause a conflict?
Logitech just RMA'd me a G930 Wireless Headset, but I do Like my Logitech Z-5500 Speakers

still a Hassle to switch, surely there are some better Software Options, even if they are NOT
Freeware??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users