Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

When are the new bulldozer II's coming out? And...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 printerandink

printerandink

• Members
  • 190 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 AM

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

when will there be a price drop on current less than $200 vid cards? Aren't the mid range 7000 series vid cards supposed to come out next month?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 AM

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:03 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Bulldozer AMD CPUs just csame out.

From Here http://www.anandtech.com/show/4393/computex-2011-amd-bulldozer-llano-trinity-new-vision-branding
"Bulldozer

Bulldozer is AMD’s next generation CPU design, which we have eagerly been awaiting for quite some time. The first Bulldozer products will ship in Q3 of this year; meaning anywhere between July and September, which is still within the timeframe laid out by earlier rumors of its delay. Zambezi, as rumors previously indicated, is the codename of the desktop part. Server parts should ship at around the same time."

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

#3 printerandink

printerandink
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 190 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 AM

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:19 PM

I mean the 2nd gen of them. I know it's this year, I just don't know when.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users