Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

my window 7 has "this copy of window 7 is not genuine build 7600"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 osatare

osatare

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:53 AM

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:21 PM

what do i do my window 7 has "this copy of window 7 is not genuine build 7600" and my system is slower than before.

i used HIJACKTHIS software to scan it, please who can analyse it for me. the log file reads:
Mod Edit: Removed malware log data, see No DDS, HijackThis, or ComboFix logs should be posted in this forum. - BleepingComputer.com - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/forum-56/announcement-45-no-dds-hijackthis-or-combofix-logs-should-be-posted-in-this-forum/ ~ Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 15 January 2012 - 12:45 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,562 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:53 PM

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:44 PM

You need to provide basic information about the system manufacturer and model...what your problems are...when they began...any onscreen error messages, etc...if you really want someone to be able to guess at what might be wrong with your system.

"This copy of Windows 7 is not genuine" messages...occur for any number of reasons, none of them have anything to do with malware.

Simply put...reactivate Win 7, either online or via telephone.

Louis

#3 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,671 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:53 PM

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:47 PM

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_install/windows-7-build-7600-this-copy-of-windows-is-not/05ed572a-9795-4c62-9a68-d314e681e274

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users