Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Program for facebook

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nicole Alzamora

Nicole Alzamora

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 PM

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:18 AM

When I open it, it says windows cannot execute facebook.Inet.properly. Error 82718 how can I fix this then it says download an updated file for this and I did and move it into the C:/facebook file/folder but I noticed that doesn't exist thanks if anyone can help me...

I have an updated Inspiron 1750 DELL PC Windows 7 all up-to-date, no spyware no virus. thanks.

When I open it, it says windows cannot execute facebook.Inet.properly. Error 82718 how can I fix this then it says download an updated file for this and I did and move it into the C:/facebook file/folder but I noticed that doesn't exist thanks if anyone can help me...

Mod Edit: Merged Win 7 topic with AII topic ~ Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 16 January 2012 - 07:07 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:02 AM

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:03 PM

Hi -
The program you downloaded seems like a scam of some kind. Remove it from your computer and hope it didn't leave anything dangerous behind.
It sounds like a "clickjacker/spywear program...ALSO go into you FB settings and block app under your application settings.
When this occurs it also pays to change your passwords in F/book and other programs if you can.
A brief review from Kaspersky Labs
Ensure your Antivirus is active, and download Malwarebytes Free version Here , Update, and run a quick scan -
Please post any results for us -

Thank You

Edited by noknojon, 17 January 2012 - 02:08 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users