Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

So That's How It's Handled Here?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 clcole

clcole

• Banned
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 PM

Posted 10 February 2006 - 01:11 PM

Hello John,

Actually, I'm referring to several unanswered posts by other people that I've searched through looking for similarities to my problem. Basically, all I've encountered is simple chat. So again, I'll ask, is this a place where I can really get help or is it just a place to say hello and play kiddy games? One more thing, "Big Man John", if sarcasm is frowned upon here, go ahead and cancel my registration.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,593 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:34 PM

Posted 10 February 2006 - 01:16 PM

This topic is being closed. All further conversation can be posted here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/43777/does-anyone-actually-help-at-this-site/

This was originally jailed, and for good reason. I am, though, moving it back out and leaving it here as a reminder for other people who may become obnoxiously impatient.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users