Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I cam't find the correct department...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 John in Oman

John in Oman

• Members
  • 371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 PM

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:07 AM

I am trying to find the correct place to post concerning my wait of over three days, to my topic in the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs section

Could some kind person point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks

JH

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 John in Oman

John in Oman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 371 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:04 AM

I am sorry but i can't quite understand how asking for directions to the approriate site, is a request for computer support. I was just trying to find the place where i CAN correctly ask a computer support follow up question. I have already been told not to bump my original request as this would only result in me losing my place in the queue! Very confusing. My apologies once more.

Regards
JH

Edited by John in Oman, 13 January 2012 - 02:07 AM.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:02 AM

Your posted log is in queue of open logs. Please be patient, since there are far more Members needing help than there are qualified experts to help them, and logs are taken in a first-posted, first-handled order. Every effort is made to help our Members as quickly as possible.
Thanks,
John

Edited by jgweed, 13 January 2012 - 04:04 AM.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 John in Oman

John in Oman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 371 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:52 AM

Thank you for you reply John.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users