Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot Attach Photos

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Alton2006

Alton2006

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:51 PM

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:17 PM

Hello. I am new to the forum.

I am having a problem attaching photos to any email on my gmail account. It starts to upload about 75% and just stops. I tried to change the settings on my gmail account from advanced to basic. Still didn't work. I then thought it was a browser issue. My first attempt was on Chrome and then on Explorer. Still an issue.

I am also having a problem uploading photos on my account on Shutterfly.com. I am assuming the issue that I am having w/ my gmail account is related to this issue as well.

Adobe Flash and Java are current. I also scanned my computer (using ESET Antivirus).

I had the tech look at this desktop at work and he said there was nothing wrong. While at the office, we tested to see if photos could be attached and uploaded. Success.

However, when I reattached the desktop at home, I still am unable to attach or upload. Could it be a problem with the internet connection? I also have a laptop and I have no problems attaching or uploading.

The computer is powered by Windows 7 Pro.

Please help.

Many thanks...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:51 PM

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:29 PM

Did you try checking or disabling your ESET antivirus features such as antispam. web protection or any HTTP setting under Advanced tab or menu?

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users