Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:15 PM
Hopefully someone can help me, please.
Here is the detail:
I think it started after I download Mp3tag freeware from cnet…
- First my computer restarted without any notice
- Firefox closed on me a few times
- The computer would slow down from time to time.
- I didn’t think anything was wrong and I shut the laptop down, but it was stuck on the blue windows 7 background screen with the words shutting down… and the loading cursor donut. After about 10min on this screen I help the power button down and forced it to shut down.
- The next day I log in and Firefox was going slow and I got a little action center pop-up from windows “you computer is infected” when I tried to click on the bubble the computer crushed with the blue screen dumping physical memory.
- I log in again and I run rkill and I got a something like “svchost.exe” I saved the notpad and tired to run malwarebites and I got the blue screen aging with dumping physical memory.
- It restarted and it ask me if I wanted to log into safe mode, I got in and I was able run malwarebites it started scanning and half way through I had to stop and shut the laptop down.
- I tried to restart aging and now I get the acer logo with press F2 and press F12, than it goes to a black screen with the blinking underscore on the top left corner.
- F12 works and I can pick the boot order, F2 works and I can get in and see the bule screen with the boot, HDD info and everything
- Other than F2 and F12 I can’t do anything F8 or F10 don’t work, everything I try and I end up back at the black screen
Please help me, I have my wedding pictures, music and other things I need on it. I don’t have a win7 cd and/or restore cd. My laptop is an Acer Aspire with windows 7 64bit, it’s about 3 year old so I can’t even contact Acer for support. Please help! If you need any other information please let me know. Thank you in advance for your help.