Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Project Help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jbmoisin

jbmoisin

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 PM

Posted 09 February 2006 - 06:58 PM

Im just wondering if any of you had ever done a project on automation/electronics/mechanical before? I need to think of a project that i'll be doing for a whole year, so i need some ideas from you guys.

I usually ask this stuff from those hacking forums i joined, but after so long i haven't been active on those sites, my accounts are dead. And i don't have the intention to create a new one. So, i ask myself, why dont i ask you guys?

I hope you could give me the details of the project also, so i could u/stand it better. If not, just raw ideas would be appreciated too.

Waiting for your ideas mates!

P/s: Come to think of it, im kind of an exiled hacker! :thumbsup:
Posted Image
For the team from the Eternal City, 90 minutes at Old Trafford must have seemed an eternity indeed.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 09 February 2006 - 07:19 PM

It might help if you clarified exactly what the project was. "Automation/electronics/mechanical" is certainlya very broad topic.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 jbmoisin

jbmoisin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2006 - 06:22 AM

Thanks for replying John. Actually, i could do any project under those theme. Meaning, i can choose to do automation, electronics OR mechanical. So any ideas around that topic will do.

For example, in automation, i could possibly do the GRAFCET program for bottling purposes.

Like i said, anything will do. But, if you have any details about it, it'll be more helpful.

Thanks again for replying.

Fairuz

Edited by jbmoisin, 10 February 2006 - 06:23 AM.

Posted Image
For the team from the Eternal City, 90 minutes at Old Trafford must have seemed an eternity indeed.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2006 - 11:27 AM

Do you have to do the actual project, or do you have to use MS Project to detail how it would be done?
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 jbmoisin

jbmoisin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2006 - 12:56 PM

Well, normally i have to do the project. If it's a big project, like rockets modelling, i still have to make the prototype.

So, yes, i have to do the project.

But need to tell you that, i have to use our ( my group consist of 3 person) own money. So, hopefully it doesn't cost more than 200€. Unless it's really an interesting project, then i maybe could try to get some financial support from local companies.

Edited by jbmoisin, 10 February 2006 - 01:00 PM.

Posted Image

#6 Xanarki

Xanarki

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2006 - 03:32 PM

Some good info on alotta stuff are at:

http://www.wikipedia.org

Type in 1 keyword and go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users