Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

DriveImage XML and Task Manager Error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 New_Tech2007

New_Tech2007

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 AM

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:16 PM

I found a forum posting here with some great information on DriveImage XML and how to use it. I'm trying to see if it will work as an automated back up option for a friend. I've been testing it on my IBM X40 and I get an error during the set up that reads "The new task has been created, but may not run because the account information could not be set. The specific error is: 0x80070005: Access is denied. Try using the Task page Browse button to locate the application." When doing the initial set up the Task Manager asked for my password, but I don't have any password set up on this computer at this time. Any suggestions on how to fix this.

Jayme

Edited by hamluis, 08 January 2012 - 06:19 PM.
Moved from XP to All Other Applications.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Artrooks

Artrooks

• Members
  • 1,463 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 PM

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:35 PM

I could be wrong but I believe a username and password is required for Task Scheduler to work.

Regards,
Brooks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users