Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System Check Virus - Some Items Remain

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 SRGMe

SRGMe

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:38 PM

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:15 AM

Two days ago my machine got infected by System Check. I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, and have McAfee Internet Security 2011 installed.

Background:

I was looking at a car advert on a website called 'adtrader' or similar, and McAfee popped up to say it had blocked something (can't remember exactly what it said). Immediately afterward, I kept getting a message from Windows asking if I would allow iexplore.exe to make changes to the hard drive. Given the message I had just had from McAfee, I chose 'No', but the message kept appearing so I wasn't able to do anything else with the machine other than repeatedly select 'No'. Unsure what to do, I restarted the machine.

After logging in, the screen looked different from normal - black background, no icons on the taskbar, no programs or files on the Start Menu etc. The same error message (I can't remember what it said now) appeared multiple times, filling the taskbar with open windows (roughly 20) saying the same thing, and the System Check window appeared telling me all the errors my PC had. One caught my eye which related to high temperature (I now realise they were all bogus), so I shut the machine down and left it for while. The same thing happened when I next started it, so I ran the program's 'scan' which obviously still told me there were errors and suggested I purchase the full version. At that point I suspected it was a virus and investigated on another PC.

What I've Done:

I followed the removal guide from this website (this one - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-system-check) up to step 22. I've also downloaded and run Spybot S&D on the machine. Spybot found a couple of items and fixed them, but I don't know if they were related to System Check or not. When I ran RKill and TDSSKiller from the removal guide, they didn't find anything. I continued with the guide, downloaded and ran MBAM, which found 9 items, with names like 'RogueFakeHDD' etc. They were removed.

I downloaded and ran the unhide.exe program, which brought the appearance more or less back to normal, but also made a shortcut appear on the desktop called 'System Check', which I sent to the Recycle Bin and then emptied.

On the advice of another guide, I then turned off System Restore and ran a full scan with MBAM again (bringing up no results), before turning System Restore back on.

The PC now starts and looks normal when I boot it normally (i.e. not in Safe Mode) and the error messages or System Check window don't appear.

What The Problem is now:

I went to return the appearance of the notification area back to normal, right clicking on Start Menu > Taskbar > Customize. On the list for Notification Area Icons are three items called proxycheck.exe, with the description proxycheck.exe. Then there are two other things. First, 'gocBcScmNJwBeCF.exe' with the description System Error. Secondly, 'b7QGhcaqz15Paq.exe' with the description System Check. The second one has a flag in front of it which is identical to 'Windows Device Installation' on the same list.

I assume these are related to the virus. How do I get rid of them, and what else could be lurking after i've run all the removal programs/tools?

On the removal guide there is a list of Associated System Check Files, and Associated System Check Windows Registry Information. Am I supposed to go through and remove these items manually? I've felt pretty out of my depth with what i've already done as my understanding of these things is pretty poor, so I don't know if i'm qualified to be opening the registry and deleting things.

Thanks for reading, any advice gratefully received.

ETA: I had a look through the list of 'Associated System Check Files' and 'Associated System Check Windows Registry Information' from the removal guide, and cross referenced to my PC, and some of those on the list are in the Registry and Files. Does this mean the PC is still infected? If so, how do I proceed from here?

Edited by SRGMe, 08 January 2012 - 01:02 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 UncleGeo

UncleGeo

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 PM

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:56 AM

I have an almost identical problem, though I only show ProxyCheck.exe. I wanted to download a cheezy Mp3 recorder (I should have known better) and clicked the wrong button which installed System Guard -a nasty trojan. AVG caught it and I declined to install, just as you did.

In safe mode I ran Rkill -it reported nothing killed. Ran Malware Bytes and AVG on all drives and found no infection. I heard that the evil trojan might hide so I booted from a completely separate system drive and repeated MalwareBytes and AVG on all drives. No reports.

Figuring that it only partially installed -ie. never installed the malware, just the icon in the system tray) I used Iolo System Mechanic to clean out the extraneous schmutz. That didn't work. The icon is still there and if you right click it it shows some options -all designed apparently to start the trojan "scanning" your system so it can try to bilk you out of hard earned cash (the ratbastards).

I have no system error items in the taskbar (just proxycheck). You mentioned the way to hide the icon. My questions for our helpers are:

1)If I hide the icon isn't still a bit of the nasty thing on my bleepin' computer and might it start up again or is it just a bit of innocuous graphics/button code?
2) Is there way to actually delete the offending proxycheck.exe (I could not find it in a Start/Search)?
3) How would I know if my searches are running through a proxy where those lowly wastes of human protoplasm might be snooping on my Interweb meanderings>?

Thanks in advance to the Bleepers for helping us!

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:38 PM

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:16 PM

Hello please run these and see how it is after..

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  • Flush DNS
  • Report IE Proxy Settings
  • Reset IE Proxy Settings
  • Report FF Proxy Settings
  • Reset FF Proxy Settings
  • List content of Hosts
  • List IP configuration
  • List Winsock Entries
  • List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs
  • List Devices
  • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
  • List Minidump Files
Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.

Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.

Reboot into Safe Mode with Networking
How to start Windows 7 in Safe Mode

Run RKill....

Download and Run RKill
  • Please download RKill by Grinler from one of the 4 links below and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3
    Link 4

• Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
  • A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
  • If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply

Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Or if rebooting is required run it again.

If you continue having problems running rkill.com, you can download iExplore.exe or eXplorer.exe, which are renamed copies of rkill.com, and try them instead.

Next run Superantisypware (SAS):

Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.

Now reboot to Normal and run MBAM (MalwareBytes):

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
Download Link 1
Download Link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
    For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Guide.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Troubleshoot Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Finally///
Please download TDSSKiller.zip and and extract it.
  • Run TDSSKiller.exe.
  • Click Start scan.
  • When it is finished the utility outputs a list of detected objects with description.
    The utility automatically selects an action (Cure or Delete) for malicious objects.
    The utility prompts the user to select an action to apply to suspicious objects (Skip, by default). Let the options as it is and click Continue
  • Let reboot if needed and tell me if the tool needed a reboot.
  • Click on Report and post the contents of the text file that will open.

Note: By default, the utility outputs the log into system disk (it is usually the disk with installed operating system, C:\) root folder. The Log have a name like: TDSSKiller.Version_Date_Time_log.txt.

Please ask any needed questions,post logs and Let us know how the PC is running now.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 SRGMe

SRGMe
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:06 PM

Firstly, thanks for the reply and assistance. I've done all that you've suggested, so here we go...

MiniToolBox results:

MiniToolBox by Farbar
Ran by Richard (administrator) on 15-01-2012 at 11:05:27
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64)
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Flush DNS: ===================================

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

========================= IE Proxy Settings: ==============================

Proxy is not enabled.
No Proxy Server is set.

"Reset IE Proxy Settings": IE Proxy Settings were reset.

========================= FF Proxy Settings: ==============================

"network.proxy.type", 0

"Reset FF Proxy Settings": Firefox Proxy settings were reset.

========================= Hosts content: =================================

========================= IP Configuration: ================================

Wireless N-lite USB Adapter = Wireless Network Connection (Connected)
Broadcom NetLink ™ Gigabit Ethernet = Local Area Connection (Media disconnected)
Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter = Wireless Network Connection 2 (Media disconnected)

# ----------------------------------
# IPv4 Configuration
# ----------------------------------
pushd interface ipv4

reset
set global icmpredirects=enabled

popd
# End of IPv4 configuration

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : Richard-PC
Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . :
Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection 2:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 50-67-F0-10-8D-3C
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes

Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Wireless N-lite USB Adapter
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 50-67-F0-10-8D-3D
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::658e:a79b:a782:71eb%12(Preferred)
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.36(Preferred)
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : 15 January 2012 10:59:23
Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : 18 January 2012 10:59:28
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
DHCPv6 IAID . . . . . . . . . . . : 424699888
DHCPv6 Client DUID. . . . . . . . : 00-01-00-01-14-E3-57-E0-84-2B-2B-8B-92-58
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : lcj.emea.dell.com
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Broadcom NetLink ™ Gigabit Ethernet
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 84-2B-2B-8B-92-58

Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 9:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
IPv6 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 2001:0:5ef5:79fb:11:a384:ae72:487(Preferred)
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::11:a384:ae72:487%11(Preferred)
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : ::
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled

Tunnel adapter isatap.{EDC5CCD0-38D4-430F-BB77-09B75E1B7562}:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft ISATAP Adapter

Tunnel adapter Reusable ISATAP Interface {43DFCBFD-1CF1-4C25-95EC-A6F1C81013C7}:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #2
Server: UnKnown
Address: 192.168.1.1

Name: google.com
Addresses: 173.194.67.106

Pinging google.com [173.194.67.105] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 173.194.67.105: bytes=32 time=84ms TTL=45
Reply from 173.194.67.105: bytes=32 time=78ms TTL=45

Ping statistics for 173.194.67.105:
Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 2, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 78ms, Maximum = 84ms, Average = 81ms

Name: yahoo.com
Addresses: 72.30.2.43

Pinging yahoo.com [98.137.149.56] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 98.137.149.56: bytes=32 time=249ms TTL=46
Reply from 98.137.149.56: bytes=32 time=327ms TTL=46

Ping statistics for 98.137.149.56:
Minimum = 249ms, Maximum = 327ms, Average = 288ms

Name: bleepingcomputer.com
Address: 208.43.87.2

Pinging bleepingcomputer.com [208.43.87.2] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 208.43.87.2: Destination host unreachable.
Reply from 208.43.87.2: Destination host unreachable.

Ping statistics for 208.43.87.2:

Pinging 127.0.0.1 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time=4ms TTL=128
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time=3ms TTL=128

Ping statistics for 127.0.0.1:
Minimum = 3ms, Maximum = 4ms, Average = 3ms
===========================================================================
Interface List
13...50 67 f0 10 8d 3c ......Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
12...50 67 f0 10 8d 3d ......Wireless N-lite USB Adapter
10...84 2b 2b 8b 92 58 ......Broadcom NetLink ™ Gigabit Ethernet
1...........................Software Loopback Interface 1
11...00 00 00 00 00 00 00 e0 Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface
16...00 00 00 00 00 00 00 e0 Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
17...00 00 00 00 00 00 00 e0 Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #2

IPv4 Route Table
Active Routes:
Network Destination Netmask Gateway Interface Metric
0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.1 192.168.1.36 25
127.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 On-link 127.0.0.1 306
127.0.0.1 255.255.255.255 On-link 127.0.0.1 306
127.255.255.255 255.255.255.255 On-link 127.0.0.1 306
192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 On-link 192.168.1.36 281
192.168.1.36 255.255.255.255 On-link 192.168.1.36 281
192.168.1.255 255.255.255.255 On-link 192.168.1.36 281
224.0.0.0 240.0.0.0 On-link 127.0.0.1 306
224.0.0.0 240.0.0.0 On-link 192.168.1.36 281
255.255.255.255 255.255.255.255 On-link 127.0.0.1 306
255.255.255.255 255.255.255.255 On-link 192.168.1.36 281
Persistent Routes:
None

IPv6 Route Table
Active Routes:
If Metric Network Destination Gateway
11 58 ::/0 On-link
1 306 ::1/128 On-link
11 58 2001::/32 On-link
11 306 2001:0:5ef5:79fb:11:a384:ae72:487/128
On-link
12 281 fe80::/64 On-link
11 306 fe80::/64 On-link
11 306 fe80::11:a384:ae72:487/128
On-link
12 281 fe80::658e:a79b:a782:71eb/128
On-link
1 306 ff00::/8 On-link
11 306 ff00::/8 On-link
12 281 ff00::/8 On-link
Persistent Routes:
None
========================= Winsock entries =====================================

Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NLAapi.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\napinsp.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 05 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [145280] (Microsoft Corp.)
Catalog5 06 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [145280] (Microsoft Corp.)
Catalog5 07 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 08 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winrnr.dll [20992] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\System32\NLAapi.dll [70656] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\System32\napinsp.dll [68096] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll [86016] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll [86016] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 05 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [170880] (Microsoft Corp.)
x64-Catalog5 06 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [170880] (Microsoft Corp.)
x64-Catalog5 07 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 08 C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll [28672] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (01/07/2012 11:47:46 PM) (Source: SPP) (User: )
Description: Failed to delete shadow copy \\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy5 on volume \\?\Volume{044ae6e8-33bd-11e0-b7d9-806e6f6e6963}\.

VSS error: The specified object was not found. (0x80042308)

User action
Retry the deletion or examine the event log for related VSS entries.

Error: (01/07/2012 07:11:19 PM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )
Description: Activation context generation failed for "assemblyIdentity1".Error in manifest or policy file "assemblyIdentity2" on line assemblyIdentity3.
The value "*" of attribute "language" in element "assemblyIdentity" is invalid.

Error: (01/07/2012 05:42:39 PM) (Source: PerfNet) (User: )
Description:

Error: (01/07/2012 05:36:39 PM) (Source: PerfNet) (User: )
Description:

Error: (01/07/2012 05:34:37 PM) (Source: PerfNet) (User: )
Description:

Error: (09/28/2011 10:56:34 AM) (Source: MsiInstaller) (User: Richard)Richard
Description: Product: Adobe Reader 9.2 -- A process is running that cannot be shut down by Setup. Please either close all applications and run Setup again, or restart your computer and run Setup again.

Error: (08/31/2011 00:00:16 PM) (Source: MsiInstaller) (User: Richard)Richard
Description: Product: Adobe Reader 9.2 -- A process is running that cannot be shut down by Setup. Please either close all applications and run Setup again, or restart your computer and run Setup again.

Error: (08/16/2011 05:43:24 PM) (Source: McLogEvent) (User: SYSTEM)SYSTEM
Description: MCSCAN32 Engine Initialisation failed.
Engine returned error : 1

Description: Could not contact Filter Driver.

Error = 0x7e : The specified module could not be found.

Description: MCSCAN32 Engine Initialisation failed.
Engine returned error : 1

System errors:
=============
Error: (01/15/2012 10:59:28 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
RxFilter

Error: (01/15/2012 10:59:22 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The SessionLauncher service failed to start due to the following error:
%%2

Error: (01/15/2012 10:57:58 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Computer Browser service depends on the Server service which failed to start because of the following error:
%%1068

Description: The Computer Browser service depends on the Server service which failed to start because of the following error:
%%1068

%%1068

%%1068

%%1068

%%1068

%%1068

%%1068

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (01/07/2012 11:47:46 PM) (Source: SPP)(User: )
Description: \\?\Volume{044ae6e8-33bd-11e0-b7d9-806e6f6e6963}\\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy5The specified object was not found. (0x80042308)

Error: (01/07/2012 07:11:19 PM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )
Description: assemblyIdentitylanguage*c:\program files (x86)\spybot - search & destroy\DelZip179.dllc:\program files (x86)\spybot - search & destroy\DelZip179.dll8

Error: (01/07/2012 05:42:39 PM) (Source: PerfNet)(User: )
Description:

Error: (01/07/2012 05:36:39 PM) (Source: PerfNet)(User: )
Description:

Error: (01/07/2012 05:34:37 PM) (Source: PerfNet)(User: )
Description:

Error: (09/28/2011 10:56:34 AM) (Source: MsiInstaller)(User: Richard)Richard
Description: Product: Adobe Reader 9.2 -- A process is running that cannot be shut down by Setup. Please either close all applications and run Setup again, or restart your computer and run Setup again.(NULL)(NULL)(NULL)(NULL)(NULL)

Error: (08/31/2011 00:00:16 PM) (Source: MsiInstaller)(User: Richard)Richard
Description: Product: Adobe Reader 9.2 -- A process is running that cannot be shut down by Setup. Please either close all applications and run Setup again, or restart your computer and run Setup again.(NULL)(NULL)(NULL)(NULL)(NULL)

Error: (08/16/2011 05:43:24 PM) (Source: McLogEvent)(User: SYSTEM)SYSTEM
Description: 1

Description: 0x7eThe specified module could not be found.

Description: 1

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

Adobe AIR (Version: 2.6.0.19120)
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX (Version: 10.3.181.26)
Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin 64-bit (Version: 11.1.102.55)
Adobe Reader 9.4.7 (Version: 9.4.7)
ATI Catalyst Control Center (Version: 2.009.0714.2131)
BBC iPlayer Desktop (Version: 3.2.13)
Catalyst Control Center - Branding (Version: 1.00.0000)
Catalyst Control Center Core Implementation (Version: 2009.0714.2132.36830)
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Full Existing (Version: 2009.0714.2132.36830)
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Full New (Version: 2009.0714.2132.36830)
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Light (Version: 2009.0714.2132.36830)
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Previews Common (Version: 2009.0714.2132.36830)
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Previews Vista (Version: 2009.0714.2132.36830)
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy (Version: 2009.0714.2132.36830)
Catalyst Control Center Localization All (Version: 2009.0714.2132.36830)
ccc-core-static (Version: 2009.0714.2132.36830)
ccc-utility64 (Version: 2009.0714.2132.36830)
CCC Help Chinese Standard (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Chinese Traditional (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Czech (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Danish (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Dutch (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help English (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Finnish (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help French (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help German (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Greek (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Hungarian (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Italian (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Japanese (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Korean (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Norwegian (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Polish (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Portuguese (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Russian (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Spanish (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Swedish (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Thai (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
CCC Help Turkish (Version: 2009.0714.2131.36830)
Cisco EAP-FAST Module (Version: 2.1.6)
Cisco LEAP Module (Version: 1.0.12)
Cisco PEAP Module (Version: 1.0.13)
D3DX10 (Version: 15.4.2368.0902)
Definition update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB982726) 32-Bit Edition
Dell DataSafe Local Backup - Support Software
Dell DataSafe Local Backup (Version: 9.4.51)
Dell Dock (Version: 2.0)
Dell Edoc Viewer (Version: 1.0.0)
Dell Getting Started Guide (Version: 1.00.0000)
Dell Support Center (Version: 3.1.5907.16)
DirectXInstallService (Version: 9.0.2)
eBay (Version: 1.4.0)
EMC 10 Content (Version: 1.0.035)
EMCGadgets64 (Version: 1.0.302)
HTC BMP USB Driver (Version: 1.0.5375)
HTC Driver Installer (Version: 3.0.0.007)
HTC Sync (Version: 3.0.5551)
Java Auto Updater (Version: 2.0.5.1)
Java™ 6 Update 22 (64-bit) (Version: 6.0.220)
Java™ 6 Update 26 (Version: 6.0.260)
Junk Mail filter update (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.60.0.1800 (Version: 1.60.0.1800)
McAfee SecurityCenter (Version: 11.0.623)
Mesh Runtime (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Messenger Companion (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (Version: 4.0.30319)
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6015.5000)
Microsoft Office 2010 (Version: 14.0.4763.1000)
Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Single Image 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Silverlight (Version: 4.0.60831.0)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (Version: 3.1.0000)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.61001)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (Version: 8.0.56336)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (Version: 8.0.61000)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17 (Version: 9.0.30729)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161)
Mozilla Firefox 8.0 (x86 en-GB) (Version: 8.0)
MSVCRT (Version: 15.4.2862.0708)
MSVCRT_amd64 (Version: 15.4.2862.0708)
MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (KB973685) (Version: 4.30.2107.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (Version: 4.30.2100.0)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (Version: 6.0.1.5977)
Roxio Activation Module (Version: 1.0)
Roxio BackOnTrack (Version: 1.3.0)
Roxio Burn (Version: 1.0.0)
Roxio Central Audio (Version: 3.8.0)
Roxio Central Copy (Version: 3.8.0)
Roxio Central Core (Version: 3.8.0)
Roxio Central Data (Version: 3.8.0)
Roxio Central Tools (Version: 3.8.0)
Roxio Easy CD and DVD Burning (Version: 10.3)
Roxio Easy CD and DVD Burning (Version: 10.3.105)
Roxio Express Labeler 3 (Version: 3.2.1)
Roxio File Backup (Version: 1.3.0)
Roxio Update Manager (Version: 6.0.0)
Samsung_MonSetup (Version: 1.00.0000)
Skins (Version: 2009.0714.2132.36830)
Skype Click to Call (Version: 5.8.8855)
Skype™ 5.5 (Version: 5.5.124)
Sonic CinePlayer Decoder Pack (Version: 4.3.0)
Spotify (Version: 0.5.2)
Spybot - Search & Destroy (Version: 1.6.2)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2468871) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2533523) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft Excel 2010 (KB2553439) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2494150)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553065)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553181) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553270) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553310) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553385) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553455) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2566458)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2596964) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft OneNote 2010 (KB2553290) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Outlook 2010 (KB2553323) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Outlook Social Connector (KB2583935)
VD64Inst (Version: 1.00.0000)
WildTangent Games (Version: 1.0.0.71)
Windows Live Communications Platform (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 15.4.3508.1109)
Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant (Version: 7.250.4225.0)
Windows Live Installer (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Language Selector (Version: 15.4.3508.1109)
Windows Live Mail (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Mesh (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Messenger (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Messenger Companion Core (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live MIME IFilter (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Movie Maker (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Photo Common (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Photo Gallery (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live PIMT Platform (Version: 15.4.3508.1109)
Windows Live Remote Client (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Client Resources (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Service (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Service Resources (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live SOXE (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live SOXE Definitions (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live UX Platform (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack (Version: 15.4.3508.1109)
Windows Live Writer (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Writer Resources (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Wireless N-lite USB Adapter Utility (Version: 1.5.4.0)

========================= Devices: ================================

Name: Generic volume
Description: Generic volume
Class Guid: {71a27cdd-812a-11d0-bec7-08002be2092f}
Manufacturer: Microsoft
Service: volsnap

Name: Realtek High Definition Audio
Description: Realtek High Definition Audio
Class Guid: {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: Realtek
Service: IntcAzAudAddService

Name: Composite Bus Enumerator
Description: Composite Bus Enumerator
Class Guid: {4d36e97d-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: CompositeBus

Name: Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
Description: Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
Manufacturer: (Standard system devices)
Service: TermDD

Name: Null
Description: Null
Class Guid: {8ECC055D-047F-11D1-A537-0000F8753ED1}
Manufacturer:
Service: Null

Name: McAfee Inc. mfewfpk
Description: McAfee Inc. mfewfpk
Manufacturer:
Service: mfewfpk

Name: USB Input Device
Description: USB Input Device
Class Guid: {745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da}
Service: HidUsb

Name: Standard AHCI 1.0 Serial ATA Controller
Description: Standard AHCI 1.0 Serial ATA Controller
Class Guid: {4d36e96a-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: Standard AHCI 1.0 Serial ATA Controller
Service: msahci

Name: Bitlocker Drive Encryption Filter Driver
Description: Bitlocker Drive Encryption Filter Driver
Manufacturer:
Service: fvevol

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Description: High Definition Audio Controller
Service: HDAudBus

Name: System timer
Description: System timer
Service:

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
Description: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
Service: pci

Name: VgaSave
Description: VgaSave
Manufacturer:
Service: VgaSave

Name: Terminal Server Mouse Driver
Description: Terminal Server Mouse Driver
Service: TermDD

Name: Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
Description: Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: vwifimp

Name: PCDSRVC{1E208CE0-FB7451FF-06020101}_0 - PCDR Kernel Mode Service Helper Driver
Description: PCDSRVC{1E208CE0-FB7451FF-06020101}_0 - PCDR Kernel Mode Service Helper Driver
Manufacturer:
Service: PCDSRVC{1E208CE0-FB7451FF-06020101}_0

Name: G:\
Description: SM/xD Picture
Class Guid: {eec5ad98-8080-425f-922a-dabf3de3f69a}
Manufacturer: Generic-
Service: WUDFRd

Name: Mount Point Manager
Description: Mount Point Manager
Manufacturer:
Service: mountmgr

Name: HTTP
Description: HTTP
Manufacturer:
Service: HTTP

Name: High precision event timer
Description: High precision event timer
Service:

Name: Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator
Description: Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator
Service: swenum

Name: Dynamic Volume Manager
Description: Dynamic Volume Manager
Manufacturer:
Service: volmgrx

Name: Generic- SM/xD Picture USB Device
Description: Disk drive
Class Guid: {4d36e967-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: (Standard disk drives)
Service: disk

Name: Wireless N-lite USB Adapter
Description: Wireless N-lite USB Adapter
Manufacturer: ZyXEL Communications Corporation
Service: netr28ux

Name: UMBus Root Bus Enumerator
Description: UMBus Root Bus Enumerator
Service: umbus

Name: Hardware Policy Driver
Description: Hardware Policy Driver
Manufacturer:
Service: hwpolicy

Name: Windows Firewall Authorization Driver
Description: Windows Firewall Authorization Driver
Manufacturer:
Service: mpsdrv

Name: Direct memory access controller
Description: Direct memory access controller
Service:

Name: Storage volumes
Description: Storage volumes
Manufacturer:

Name: HID-compliant mouse
Description: HID-compliant mouse
Class Guid: {4d36e96f-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: mouhid

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Description: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Class Guid: {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000}
Manufacturer: (Standard USB Host Controller)
Service: usbehci

Name: ATI Radeon HD 4200
Description: ATI Radeon HD 4200
Class Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Service: atikmdag

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
Description: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge

Name: Microsoft Virtual Drive Enumerator Driver
Description: Microsoft Virtual Drive Enumerator Driver
Service: vdrvroot

Name: UMBus Enumerator
Description: UMBus Enumerator
Service: umbus

Name: Performance Counters for Windows Driver
Description: Performance Counters for Windows Driver
Manufacturer:
Service: pcw

Name: KSecDD
Description: KSecDD
Manufacturer:
Service: KSecDD

Name: System speaker
Description: System speaker
Service:

Name: Virtual WiFi Filter Driver
Description: Virtual WiFi Filter Driver
Manufacturer:
Service: vwififlt

Name: Volume Manager
Description: Volume Manager
Service: volmgr

Name: Generic volume shadow copy
Description: Generic volume shadow copy
Class Guid: {533c5b84-ec70-11d2-9505-00c04f79deaf}
Service:

Name: PEAUTH
Description: PEAUTH
Manufacturer:
Service: PEAUTH

Name: HID Keyboard Device
Description: HID Keyboard Device
Class Guid: {4d36e96b-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: (Standard keyboards)
Service: kbdhid

Name: KSecPkg
Description: KSecPkg
Manufacturer:
Service: KSecPkg

Name: AMD Athlon™ II X4 630 Processor
Description: AMD Processor
Class Guid: {50127dc3-0f36-415e-a6cc-4cb3be910b65}
Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices
Service: AmdPPM

Name: USB Root Hub
Description: USB Root Hub
Service: usbhub

Name: AMD PCI Express (3GIO) Filter Driver
Description: AMD PCI Express (3GIO) Filter Driver
Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices Inc

Name: Remote Access IPv6 ARP Driver
Description: Remote Access IPv6 ARP Driver
Manufacturer:
Service: Wanarpv6

Name: Ancillary Function Driver for Winsock
Description: Ancillary Function Driver for Winsock
Manufacturer:
Service: AFD

Name: QoS Packet Scheduler
Description: QoS Packet Scheduler
Manufacturer:
Service: Psched

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Description: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Service: usbehci

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
Description: PCI standard host CPU bridge
Service:

Name: Broadcom NetLink ™ Gigabit Ethernet
Description: Broadcom NetLink ™ Gigabit Ethernet
Manufacturer: Broadcom
Service: k57nd60a

Name: System CMOS/real time clock
Description: System CMOS/real time clock
Service:

Name: Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper I/O Driver
Description: Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper I/O Driver
Manufacturer:
Service: lltdio

Name: Kernel Mode Driver Frameworks service
Description: Kernel Mode Driver Frameworks service
Manufacturer:
Service: Wdf01000

Name: IDE Channel
Description: IDE Channel
Manufacturer:
Service: atapi

Name: System board
Description: System board
Service:

Name: msahci
Description: msahci
Manufacturer:
Service: msahci

Name: HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GH50N ATA Device
Description: CD-ROM Drive
Class Guid: {4d36e965-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: (Standard CD-ROM drives)
Service: cdrom

Name: WFP Lightweight Filter
Description: WFP Lightweight Filter
Manufacturer:
Service: WfpLwf

Name: Beep
Description: Beep
Manufacturer:
Service: Beep

Name: F:\
Description: Compact Flash

Name: Motherboard resources
Description: Motherboard resources
Service:

Name: RDPCDD
Description: RDPCDD
Manufacturer:
Service: RDPCDD

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
Description: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
Service: usbohci

Service:

Service:

Name: ATA Channel 0
Manufacturer: (Standard IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers)

Name: USB Mass Storage Device
Description: USB Mass Storage Device
Manufacturer: Compatible USB storage device
Service: USBSTOR

Name: Generic volume shadow copy
Description: Generic volume shadow copy
Class Guid: {533c5b84-ec70-11d2-9505-00c04f79deaf}
Service:

Name: RDP Encoder Mirror Driver
Description: RDP Encoder Mirror Driver
Manufacturer:
Service: RDPENCDD

Name: msisadrv
Description: msisadrv
Manufacturer:
Service: msisadrv

Service:

Name: McAfee Inc. mfeapfk
Description: McAfee Inc. mfeapfk
Manufacturer:
Service: mfeapfk

Name: User Mode Driver Frameworks Platform Driver
Description: User Mode Driver Frameworks Platform Driver
Manufacturer:
Service: WudfPf

Name: ATA Channel 1

Service:

Name: Reflector Display Driver used to gain access to graphics data
Description: Reflector Display Driver used to gain access to graphics data
Manufacturer:
Service: RDPREFMP

Name: ST3750528AS ATA Device

Name: McAfee Inc. cfwids
Description: McAfee Inc. cfwids
Manufacturer:
Service: cfwids

Service:

Name: Microsoft System Management BIOS Driver
Description: Microsoft System Management BIOS Driver
Service: mssmbios

Service:

Name: Link-Layer Topology Discovery Responder
Description: Link-Layer Topology Discovery Responder
Manufacturer:
Service: rspndr

Name: NativeWiFi Filter
Description: NativeWiFi Filter
Manufacturer:
Service: NativeWifiP

Name: ATA Channel 2

Name: Numeric data processor
Description: Numeric data processor
Service:

Name: WAN Miniport (IKEv2)
Description: WAN Miniport (IKEv2)
Service: RasAgileVpn

Name: Common Log (CLFS)
Description: Common Log (CLFS)
Manufacturer:
Service: CLFS

Name: McAfee Inc. mfeavfk
Description: McAfee Inc. mfeavfk
Manufacturer:
Service: mfeavfk

Name: Security Driver
Description: Security Driver
Manufacturer:
Service: secdrv

Name: NDIS System Driver
Description: NDIS System Driver
Manufacturer:
Service: NDIS

Name: ACPI Power Button
Description: ACPI Power Button
Service:

Name: H:\
Description: MS/MS-Pro

Name: CNG
Description: CNG
Manufacturer:
Service: CNG

Name: ATA Channel 3

Name: McAfee Inc.
Description: McAfee Inc.
Manufacturer:
Service: mfeavfk01

Name: WAN Miniport (L2TP)
Description: WAN Miniport (L2TP)
Service: Rasl2tp

Name: Security Processor Loader Driver
Description: Security Processor Loader Driver
Manufacturer:
Service: spldr

Name: Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System
Description: Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System
Service: ACPI

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Description: High Definition Audio Controller
Service: HDAudBus

Name: NDIS Usermode I/O Protocol
Description: NDIS Usermode I/O Protocol
Manufacturer:
Service: Ndisuio

Service:

Name: WAN Miniport (Network Monitor)
Description: WAN Miniport (Network Monitor)
Service: NdisWan

Name: Generic- Compact Flash USB Device

Name: NDProxy
Description: NDProxy
Manufacturer:
Service: NDProxy

Name: System Attribute Cache
Description: System Attribute Cache
Manufacturer:
Service: discache

Name: Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
Description: Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
Service: tunnel

Name: WAN Miniport (IP)
Description: WAN Miniport (IP)

Name: McAfee Inc. mfefirek
Description: McAfee Inc. mfefirek
Manufacturer:
Service: mfefirek

Name: Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #2

Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Description: Generic PnP Monitor
Class Guid: {4d36e96e-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: (Standard monitor types)
Service: monitor

Name: LDDM Graphics Subsystem
Description: LDDM Graphics Subsystem
Manufacturer:
Service: DXGKrnl

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor PCI Bus Controller
Description: ATI I/O Communications Processor PCI Bus Controller
Manufacturer: ATI

Service:

Name: WAN Miniport (IPv6)
Description: WAN Miniport (IPv6)

Name: McAfee Inc. mfehidk
Description: McAfee Inc. mfehidk
Manufacturer:
Service: mfehidk

Name: NETBT
Description: NETBT
Manufacturer:
Service: NetBT

Name: ATI High Definition Audio Device
Description: ATI High Definition Audio Device
Class Guid: {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Service: AtiHdmiService

Name: TCP/IP Protocol Driver
Description: TCP/IP Protocol Driver
Manufacturer:
Service: Tcpip

Name: Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #4

Name: Generic- MS/MS-Pro USB Device

Name: WAN Miniport (PPPOE)
Description: WAN Miniport (PPPOE)
Service: RasPppoe

Name: E:\
Description: SD/MMC

Name: Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface
Description: Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter

Name: TCP/IP Registry Compatibility
Description: TCP/IP Registry Compatibility
Manufacturer:
Service: tcpipreg

Name: WAN Miniport (PPTP)
Description: WAN Miniport (PPTP)
Service: PptpMiniport

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor SMBus Controller
Description: ATI I/O Communications Processor SMBus Controller
Manufacturer: ATI
Service:

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
Description: PCI standard ISA bridge
Service: msisadrv

Service:

Name: McAfee NDIS Light Filter
Description: McAfee NDIS Light Filter
Manufacturer:
Service: mfenlfk

Name: ACPI Fixed Feature Button
Description: ACPI Fixed Feature Button
Service:

Name: NSI proxy service driver.
Description: NSI proxy service driver.
Manufacturer:
Service: nsiproxy

Name: ACPI x64-based PC
Description: ACPI x64-based PC
Class Guid: {4d36e966-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: (Standard computers)
Service: \Driver\ACPI_HAL

Name: NetIO Legacy TDI Support Driver
Description: NetIO Legacy TDI Support Driver
Manufacturer:
Service: tdx

Name: WAN Miniport (SSTP)
Description: WAN Miniport (SSTP)
Service: RasSstp

Name: File as Volume Driver
Description: File as Volume Driver
Service: blbdrive

Name: McAfee Inc. mferkdet
Description: McAfee Inc. mferkdet
Manufacturer:
Service: mferkdet

Name: Generic- SD/MMC USB Device

Name: Programmable interrupt controller
Description: Programmable interrupt controller
Service:

Name: USB Input Device
Description: USB Input Device
Class Guid: {745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da}
Service: HidUsb

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 40%
Total physical RAM: 3838.98 MB
Available physical RAM: 2296.6 MB
Total Pagefile: 7676.15 MB
Available Pagefile: 5684.43 MB
Total Virtual: 4095.88 MB
Available Virtual: 3970.24 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

1 Drive c: (OS) (Fixed) (Total:684.73 GB) (Free:646.14 GB) NTFS

========================= Users: ========================================

User accounts for \\RICHARD-PC

Administrator Claire Guest
Richard

========================= Minidump Files ==================================

No minidump file found

**** End of log ****

More to follow....

...RKill

RKill ran normally, but as mentioned in the original post, after a short while it finished and said nothing was found. Here's the log:

This log file is located at C:\rkill.log.
Please post this only if requested to by the person helping you.
Otherwise you can close this log when you wish.

Rkill was run on 15/01/2012 at 11:30:44.
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium

Processes terminated by Rkill or while it was running:

Rkill completed on 15/01/2012 at 11:30:47.

Superantispyware

I should point out that some of the instructions didn't seem to apply as they'd been written, so I assume I had a slightly different version of SAS. I'm pretty sure I got it set up as you asked though

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 01/15/2012 at 12:18 PM

Application Version : 5.0.1142

Core Rules Database Version : 8134
Trace Rules Database Version: 5946

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:35:09

Operating System Information
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Service Pack 1 (Build 6.01.7601)
UAC Off - Administrator

Memory items scanned : 448
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 72108
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 139346
File threats detected : 616

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\WU5GHPBZ.txt [ /ads.bleepingcomputer.com ]
C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\DYS58U3N.txt [ /serving-sys.com ]
C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\2L1GUMRS.txt [ /www.googleadservices.com ]
C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\HMHZ3M1Z.txt [ /doubleclick.net ]
C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\5AET007B.txt [ /kontera.com ]
C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\3ZUF1XA9.txt [ /legolas-media.com ]
C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\BQ1X3LKD.txt [ /imrworldwide.com ]
C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\O7RM4TY4.txt [ /mm.chitika.net ]
C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\ZZRLFCAX.txt [ /mediaplex.com ]
C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\T9OCCK3W.txt [ /atdmt.com ]
C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\MGW78IY3.txt [ /apmebf.com ]
C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\S5N1T2V7.txt [ /chitika.net ]
C:\USERS\CLAIRE\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\MZP9EZ25.txt [ Cookie:claire@c.atdmt.com/ ]
C:\USERS\CLAIRE\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\BBVUIYSZ.txt [ Cookie:claire@atdmt.com/ ]
C:\USERS\CLAIRE\Cookies\MZP9EZ25.txt [ Cookie:claire@c.atdmt.com/ ]
C:\USERS\CLAIRE\Cookies\BBVUIYSZ.txt [ Cookie:claire@atdmt.com/ ]
C:\USERS\RICHARD\Cookies\DYS58U3N.txt [ Cookie:richard@serving-sys.com/ ]
C:\USERS\RICHARD\Cookies\5AET007B.txt [ Cookie:richard@kontera.com/ ]
C:\USERS\RICHARD\Cookies\3ZUF1XA9.txt [ Cookie:richard@legolas-media.com/ ]
C:\USERS\RICHARD\Cookies\ZZRLFCAX.txt [ Cookie:richard@mediaplex.com/ ]
C:\USERS\RICHARD\Cookies\T9OCCK3W.txt [ Cookie:richard@atdmt.com/ ]
C:\USERS\RICHARD\Cookies\MGW78IY3.txt [ Cookie:richard@apmebf.com/ ]
ia.media-imdb.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\8EGG6ZC4 ]
spe.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\8EGG6ZC4 ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
onlineadtracker.co.uk [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adtech.de [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.hearstdigital.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.anrtx.tacoda.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ar.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
eas.apm.emediate.eu [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
eas.apm.emediate.eu [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.microsoftwindows.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediabrandsww.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
tracking.dc-storm.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
tracking.dc-storm.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adtech.staticwhich.co.uk [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adtech.staticwhich.co.uk [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.kontera.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ads.audience2media.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ads.audience2media.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
airfrance.bannerfactory.fr [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.audience2media.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adtech.de [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.aimfar.solution.weborama.fr [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.overture.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.bizrate.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.bizrate.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.thescreensaver.co.uk [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.thescreensaver.co.uk [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.addfreestats.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.r1-ads.ace.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.paypal.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.find-me-a-gift.co.uk [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.find-me-a-gift.co.uk [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.overture.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.clickfuse.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.traveladvertising.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.traveladvertising.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.uk.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.smartadserver.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.getclicky.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.static.getclicky.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
target.tangomedia.co.uk [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.audience2media.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
target.tangomedia.co.uk [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.myhammer.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www4.smartadserver.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ghmedia.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.cmpmedica.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.martiniadnetwork.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.martiniadnetwork.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.afe2.specificclick.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
a.visualrevenue.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adviva.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.h.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.h.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.uk.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.googleads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\CLAIRE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\SX5SHQYM.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ec.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\V4KLMMWK ]
ia.media-imdb.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\V4KLMMWK ]
s0.2mdn.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\V4KLMMWK ]
serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\V4KLMMWK ]
spe.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\V4KLMMWK ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tradedoubler.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tradedoubler.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adtech.de [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
uk.sitestat.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ads.audience2media.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ads.audience2media.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.smartadserver.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
track.adform.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
tracking.dc-storm.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.debenhams.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adserver.adtechus.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.kontera.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.traveladvertising.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.blogcounter.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.unrulymedia.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.hearstmagazines.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.dmtracker.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ad-emea.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.technoratimedia.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.xiti.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.kantarmedia.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
server.lon.liveperson.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.smartadserver.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
reztrack.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
tracking.dc-storm.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.riverisland.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adtech.de [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.aimfar.solution.weborama.fr [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
w00tpublishers.wootmedia.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ad-emea.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad-emea.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad-emea.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.dennispublishing.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.newsquestdigitalmedia.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.123count.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
httptrack.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
httptrack.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.r1-ads.ace.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
fidelity.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
fidelity.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.homeserve.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.clickfuse.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
adserver.adreactor.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
bmuk.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.clickfuse.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
bmuk.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.audience2media.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.view.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
oasn-en1.247realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www4.smartadserver.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ad.uk.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.overture.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.overture.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ehg-newscientist.hitbox.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ehg-newscientist.hitbox.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.hitbox.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.hitbox.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adviva.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
accounts.google.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.everyclick.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
uk.sitestat.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.kantarmedia.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ads.saymedia.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.c.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.c.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
reztrack.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.traveladvertising.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ar.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.arcteryx.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.nextag.co.uk [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.nextag.co.uk [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.afe2.specificclick.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.weborama.fr [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.exodustravel.solution.weborama.fr [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.exodustravel.solution.weborama.fr [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ad.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ad.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.uk.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.h.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.h.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.123count.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
track.adform.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adform.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.audience2media.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.archant.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.uk.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.findingmotors.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.findingmotors.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.googleads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.solvemedia.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.solvemedia.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
airfrance.front.bannerfactory.ecritel.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\USERS\RICHARD\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FL9VB8ZF.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]

MBAM

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Trial) 1.60.0.1800
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2012.01.15.01

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer 8.0.7601.17514
Richard :: RICHARD-PC [administrator]

Protection: Disabled

15/01/2012 12:38:42
mbam-log-2012-01-15 (12-38-42).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 194768
Time elapsed: 6 minute(s), 8 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

And finally, TDSSKiller

This, as it has done when i've tried it previously, ran for a short time before saying nothing found.

12:48:12.0102 3180 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.7.1.0 Jan 13 2012 15:24:05
12:48:12.0960 3180 ============================================================
12:48:12.0960 3180 Current date / time: 2012/01/15 12:48:12.0960
12:48:12.0960 3180 SystemInfo:
12:48:12.0960 3180
12:48:12.0960 3180 OS Version: 6.1.7601 ServicePack: 1.0
12:48:12.0960 3180 Product type: Workstation
12:48:12.0960 3180 ComputerName: RICHARD-PC
12:48:12.0960 3180 UserName: Richard
12:48:12.0960 3180 Windows directory: C:\Windows
12:48:12.0960 3180 System windows directory: C:\Windows
12:48:12.0960 3180 Running under WOW64
12:48:12.0960 3180 Processor architecture: Intel x64
12:48:12.0960 3180 Number of processors: 4
12:48:12.0960 3180 Page size: 0x1000
12:48:12.0960 3180 Boot type: Normal boot
12:48:12.0960 3180 ============================================================
12:48:14.0067 3180 Drive \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - Size: 0xAEA8CDE000, SectorSize: 0x200, Cylinders: 0x16441, SectorsPerTrack: 0x3F, TracksPerCylinder: 0xFF, Type 'K', Flags 0x00000040
12:48:14.0114 3180 Initialize success
12:48:25.0908 0496 ============================================================
12:48:25.0908 0496 Scan started
12:48:25.0908 0496 Mode: Manual;
12:48:25.0908 0496 ============================================================
12:48:26.0407 0496 1394ohci (a87d604aea360176311474c87a63bb88) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\1394ohci.sys
12:48:26.0485 0496 1394ohci - ok
12:48:26.0516 0496 ACPI (d81d9e70b8a6dd14d42d7b4efa65d5f2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ACPI.sys
12:48:26.0516 0496 ACPI - ok
12:48:26.0547 0496 AcpiPmi (99f8e788246d495ce3794d7e7821d2ca) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\acpipmi.sys
12:48:26.0594 0496 AcpiPmi - ok
12:48:26.0672 0496 adp94xx (2f6b34b83843f0c5118b63ac634f5bf4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adp94xx.sys
12:48:26.0688 0496 adp94xx - ok
12:48:26.0719 0496 adpahci (597f78224ee9224ea1a13d6350ced962) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adpahci.sys
12:48:26.0719 0496 adpahci - ok
12:48:26.0750 0496 adpu320 (e109549c90f62fb570b9540c4b148e54) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adpu320.sys
12:48:26.0750 0496 adpu320 - ok
12:48:26.0781 0496 AFD (d5b031c308a409a0a576bff4cf083d30) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys
12:48:26.0844 0496 AFD - ok
12:48:26.0875 0496 agp440 (608c14dba7299d8cb6ed035a68a15799) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\agp440.sys
12:48:26.0875 0496 agp440 - ok
12:48:26.0906 0496 aliide (5812713a477a3ad7363c7438ca2ee038) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys
12:48:26.0906 0496 aliide - ok
12:48:26.0922 0496 amdide (1ff8b4431c353ce385c875f194924c0c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdide.sys
12:48:26.0922 0496 amdide - ok
12:48:26.0969 0496 AmdK8 (7024f087cff1833a806193ef9d22cda9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdk8.sys
12:48:26.0969 0496 AmdK8 - ok
12:48:27.0031 0496 AmdPPM (1e56388b3fe0d031c44144eb8c4d6217) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdppm.sys
12:48:27.0031 0496 AmdPPM - ok
12:48:27.0062 0496 amdsata (d4121ae6d0c0e7e13aa221aa57ef2d49) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdsata.sys
12:48:27.0109 0496 amdsata - ok
12:48:27.0218 0496 amdsbs (f67f933e79241ed32ff46a4f29b5120b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdsbs.sys
12:48:27.0234 0496 amdsbs - ok
12:48:27.0249 0496 amdxata (540daf1cea6094886d72126fd7c33048) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdxata.sys
12:48:27.0312 0496 amdxata - ok
12:48:27.0343 0496 AppID (89a69c3f2f319b43379399547526d952) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\appid.sys
12:48:27.0405 0496 AppID - ok
12:48:27.0437 0496 arc (c484f8ceb1717c540242531db7845c4e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\arc.sys
12:48:27.0437 0496 arc - ok
12:48:27.0452 0496 arcsas (019af6924aefe7839f61c830227fe79c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\arcsas.sys
12:48:27.0452 0496 arcsas - ok
12:48:27.0515 0496 AsyncMac (769765ce2cc62867468cea93969b2242) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
12:48:27.0530 0496 AsyncMac - ok
12:48:27.0530 0496 atapi (02062c0b390b7729edc9e69c680a6f3c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
12:48:27.0530 0496 atapi - ok
12:48:27.0561 0496 AtiHdmiService (fb7602c5c508be281368aae0b61b51c6) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\AtiHdmi.sys
12:48:27.0608 0496 AtiHdmiService - ok
12:48:27.0733 0496 atikmdag (adf81052d94bcd3ff7db2fe59e3ed6f4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
12:48:27.0905 0496 atikmdag - ok
12:48:27.0936 0496 AtiPcie (7c5d273e29dcc5505469b299c6f29163) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\AtiPcie.sys
12:48:27.0936 0496 AtiPcie - ok
12:48:27.0967 0496 b06bdrv (3e5b191307609f7514148c6832bb0842) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bxvbda.sys
12:48:27.0983 0496 b06bdrv - ok
12:48:28.0014 0496 b57nd60a (b5ace6968304a3900eeb1ebfd9622df2) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\b57nd60a.sys
12:48:28.0014 0496 b57nd60a - ok
12:48:28.0045 0496 Beep (16a47ce2decc9b099349a5f840654746) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
12:48:28.0045 0496 Beep - ok
12:48:28.0076 0496 blbdrive (61583ee3c3a17003c4acd0475646b4d3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\blbdrive.sys
12:48:28.0076 0496 blbdrive - ok
12:48:28.0107 0496 bowser (6c02a83164f5cc0a262f4199f0871cf5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys
12:48:28.0154 0496 bowser - ok
12:48:28.0154 0496 BrFiltLo (f09eee9edc320b5e1501f749fde686c8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BrFiltLo.sys
12:48:28.0170 0496 BrFiltLo - ok
12:48:28.0170 0496 BrFiltUp (b114d3098e9bdb8bea8b053685831be6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BrFiltUp.sys
12:48:28.0170 0496 BrFiltUp - ok
12:48:28.0201 0496 Brserid (43bea8d483bf1870f018e2d02e06a5bd) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Brserid.sys
12:48:28.0217 0496 Brserid - ok
12:48:28.0217 0496 BrSerWdm (a6eca2151b08a09caceca35c07f05b42) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrSerWdm.sys
12:48:28.0232 0496 BrSerWdm - ok
12:48:28.0263 0496 BrUsbMdm (b79968002c277e869cf38bd22cd61524) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrUsbMdm.sys
12:48:28.0263 0496 BrUsbMdm - ok
12:48:28.0279 0496 BrUsbSer (a87528880231c54e75ea7a44943b38bf) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrUsbSer.sys
12:48:28.0279 0496 BrUsbSer - ok
12:48:28.0279 0496 BTHMODEM (9da669f11d1f894ab4eb69bf546a42e8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bthmodem.sys
12:48:28.0279 0496 BTHMODEM - ok
12:48:28.0310 0496 cdfs (b8bd2bb284668c84865658c77574381a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdfs.sys
12:48:28.0310 0496 cdfs - ok
12:48:28.0326 0496 cdrom (f036ce71586e93d94dab220d7bdf4416) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys
12:48:28.0404 0496 cdrom - ok
12:48:28.0435 0496 cfwids (75f91554e5fa6e962b880405fecc97a1) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cfwids.sys
12:48:28.0497 0496 cfwids - ok
12:48:28.0513 0496 circlass (d7cd5c4e1b71fa62050515314cfb52cf) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\circlass.sys
12:48:28.0513 0496 circlass - ok
12:48:28.0544 0496 CLFS (fe1ec06f2253f691fe36217c592a0206) C:\Windows\system32\CLFS.sys
12:48:28.0575 0496 CLFS - ok
12:48:28.0591 0496 CmBatt (0840155d0bddf1190f84a663c284bd33) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys
12:48:28.0607 0496 CmBatt - ok
12:48:28.0607 0496 cmdide (e19d3f095812725d88f9001985b94edd) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys
12:48:28.0607 0496 cmdide - ok
12:48:28.0638 0496 CNG (d5fea92400f12412b3922087c09da6a5) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\cng.sys
12:48:28.0653 0496 CNG - ok
12:48:28.0669 0496 Compbatt (102de219c3f61415f964c88e9085ad14) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\compbatt.sys
12:48:28.0669 0496 Compbatt - ok
12:48:28.0700 0496 CompositeBus (03edb043586cceba243d689bdda370a8) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\CompositeBus.sys
12:48:28.0763 0496 CompositeBus - ok
12:48:28.0778 0496 crcdisk (1c827878a998c18847245fe1f34ee597) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\crcdisk.sys
12:48:28.0794 0496 crcdisk - ok
12:48:28.0841 0496 DfsC (9bb2ef44eaa163b29c4a4587887a0fe4) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\dfsc.sys
12:48:28.0887 0496 DfsC - ok
12:48:28.0903 0496 discache (13096b05847ec78f0977f2c0f79e9ab3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\discache.sys
12:48:28.0903 0496 discache - ok
12:48:28.0934 0496 Disk (9819eee8b5ea3784ec4af3b137a5244c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
12:48:28.0934 0496 Disk - ok
12:48:28.0981 0496 drmkaud (9b19f34400d24df84c858a421c205754) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
12:48:28.0981 0496 drmkaud - ok
12:48:29.0012 0496 DXGKrnl (f5bee30450e18e6b83a5012c100616fd) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
12:48:29.0028 0496 DXGKrnl - ok
12:48:29.0121 0496 ebdrv (dc5d737f51be844d8c82c695eb17372f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\evbda.sys
12:48:29.0184 0496 ebdrv - ok
12:48:29.0215 0496 elxstor (0e5da5369a0fcaea12456dd852545184) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\elxstor.sys
12:48:29.0215 0496 elxstor - ok
12:48:29.0231 0496 ErrDev (34a3c54752046e79a126e15c51db409b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\errdev.sys
12:48:29.0231 0496 ErrDev - ok
12:48:29.0262 0496 exfat (a510c654ec00c1e9bdd91eeb3a59823b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\exfat.sys
12:48:29.0277 0496 exfat - ok
12:48:29.0293 0496 fastfat (0adc83218b66a6db380c330836f3e36d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fastfat.sys
12:48:29.0293 0496 fastfat - ok
12:48:29.0309 0496 fdc (d765d19cd8ef61f650c384f62fac00ab) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
12:48:29.0309 0496 fdc - ok
12:48:29.0324 0496 FileInfo (655661be46b5f5f3fd454e2c3095b930) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys
12:48:29.0340 0496 FileInfo - ok
12:48:29.0371 0496 Filetrace (5f671ab5bc87eea04ec38a6cd5962a47) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\filetrace.sys
12:48:29.0371 0496 Filetrace - ok
12:48:29.0387 0496 flpydisk (c172a0f53008eaeb8ea33fe10e177af5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys
12:48:29.0387 0496 flpydisk - ok
12:48:29.0418 0496 FltMgr (da6b67270fd9db3697b20fce94950741) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
12:48:29.0465 0496 FltMgr - ok
12:48:29.0496 0496 FsDepends (d43703496149971890703b4b1b723eac) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\FsDepends.sys
12:48:29.0496 0496 FsDepends - ok
12:48:29.0511 0496 Fs_Rec (e95ef8547de20cf0603557c0cf7a9462) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
12:48:29.0511 0496 Fs_Rec - ok
12:48:29.0543 0496 fvevol (1f7b25b858fa27015169fe95e54108ed) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fvevol.sys
12:48:29.0543 0496 fvevol - ok
12:48:29.0574 0496 gagp30kx (8c778d335c9d272cfd3298ab02abe3b6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\gagp30kx.sys
12:48:29.0574 0496 gagp30kx - ok
12:48:29.0636 0496 hcw85cir (f2523ef6460fc42405b12248338ab2f0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hcw85cir.sys
12:48:29.0652 0496 hcw85cir - ok
12:48:29.0667 0496 HDAudBus (97bfed39b6b79eb12cddbfeed51f56bb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HDAudBus.sys
12:48:29.0667 0496 HDAudBus - ok
12:48:29.0699 0496 HidBatt (78e86380454a7b10a5eb255dc44a355f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HidBatt.sys
12:48:29.0699 0496 HidBatt - ok
12:48:29.0714 0496 HidBth (7fd2a313f7afe5c4dab14798c48dd104) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidbth.sys
12:48:29.0714 0496 HidBth - ok
12:48:29.0745 0496 HidIr (0a77d29f311b88cfae3b13f9c1a73825) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidir.sys
12:48:29.0745 0496 HidIr - ok
12:48:29.0761 0496 HidUsb (9592090a7e2b61cd582b612b6df70536) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hidusb.sys
12:48:29.0808 0496 HidUsb - ok
12:48:29.0855 0496 HpSAMD (39d2abcd392f3d8a6dce7b60ae7b8efc) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HpSAMD.sys
12:48:29.0855 0496 HpSAMD - ok
12:48:29.0886 0496 HTCAND64 (f47cec45fb85791d4ab237563ad0fa8f) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ANDROIDUSB.sys
12:48:29.0901 0496 HTCAND64 - ok
12:48:29.0933 0496 htcnprot (b8b1b284362e1d8135112573395d5da5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\htcnprot.sys
12:48:29.0995 0496 htcnprot - ok
12:48:30.0042 0496 HTTP (0ea7de1acb728dd5a369fd742d6eee28) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys
12:48:30.0089 0496 HTTP - ok
12:48:30.0120 0496 hwpolicy (a5462bd6884960c9dc85ed49d34ff392) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hwpolicy.sys
12:48:30.0151 0496 hwpolicy - ok
12:48:30.0167 0496 i8042prt (fa55c73d4affa7ee23ac4be53b4592d3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\i8042prt.sys
12:48:30.0182 0496 i8042prt - ok
12:48:30.0198 0496 iaStorV (aaaf44db3bd0b9d1fb6969b23ecc8366) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iaStorV.sys
12:48:30.0198 0496 iaStorV - ok
12:48:30.0229 0496 iirsp (5c18831c61933628f5bb0ea2675b9d21) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iirsp.sys
12:48:30.0245 0496 iirsp - ok
12:48:30.0323 0496 IntcAzAudAddService (9526f32b8a76f8dc25a1587400e30084) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys
12:48:30.0354 0496 IntcAzAudAddService - ok
12:48:30.0369 0496 intelide (f00f20e70c6ec3aa366910083a0518aa) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\intelide.sys
12:48:30.0369 0496 intelide - ok
12:48:30.0401 0496 intelppm (ada036632c664caa754079041cf1f8c1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
12:48:30.0401 0496 intelppm - ok
12:48:30.0416 0496 IpFilterDriver (c9f0e1bd74365a8771590e9008d22ab6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
12:48:30.0479 0496 IpFilterDriver - ok
12:48:30.0494 0496 IPMIDRV (0fc1aea580957aa8817b8f305d18ca3a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\IPMIDrv.sys
12:48:30.0541 0496 IPMIDRV - ok
12:48:30.0557 0496 IPNAT (af9b39a7e7b6caa203b3862582e9f2d0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ipnat.sys
12:48:30.0572 0496 IPNAT - ok
12:48:30.0588 0496 IRENUM (3abf5e7213eb28966d55d58b515d5ce9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\irenum.sys
12:48:30.0588 0496 IRENUM - ok
12:48:30.0603 0496 isapnp (2f7b28dc3e1183e5eb418df55c204f38) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\isapnp.sys
12:48:30.0603 0496 isapnp - ok
12:48:30.0635 0496 iScsiPrt (d931d7309deb2317035b07c9f9e6b0bd) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msiscsi.sys
12:48:30.0681 0496 iScsiPrt - ok
12:48:30.0744 0496 k57nd60a (d85f3f18e44f7447b5f1ba5c85baeb7c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\k57nd60a.sys
12:48:30.0806 0496 k57nd60a - ok
12:48:30.0837 0496 kbdclass (bc02336f1cba7dcc7d1213bb588a68a5) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys
12:48:30.0837 0496 kbdclass - ok
12:48:30.0869 0496 kbdhid (0705eff5b42a9db58548eec3b26bb484) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\kbdhid.sys
12:48:30.0947 0496 kbdhid - ok
12:48:30.0978 0496 KSecDD (ccd53b5bd33ce0c889e830d839c8b66e) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys
12:48:31.0025 0496 KSecDD - ok
12:48:31.0040 0496 KSecPkg (9ff918a261752c12639e8ad4208d2c2f) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecpkg.sys
12:48:31.0087 0496 KSecPkg - ok
12:48:31.0118 0496 ksthunk (6869281e78cb31a43e969f06b57347c4) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ksthunk.sys
12:48:31.0118 0496 ksthunk - ok
12:48:31.0134 0496 lltdio (1538831cf8ad2979a04c423779465827) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lltdio.sys
12:48:31.0134 0496 lltdio - ok
12:48:31.0165 0496 LSI_FC (1a93e54eb0ece102495a51266dcdb6a6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_fc.sys
12:48:31.0165 0496 LSI_FC - ok
12:48:31.0181 0496 LSI_SAS (1047184a9fdc8bdbff857175875ee810) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_sas.sys
12:48:31.0181 0496 LSI_SAS - ok
12:48:31.0196 0496 LSI_SAS2 (30f5c0de1ee8b5bc9306c1f0e4a75f93) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_sas2.sys
12:48:31.0196 0496 LSI_SAS2 - ok
12:48:31.0212 0496 LSI_SCSI (0504eacaff0d3c8aed161c4b0d369d4a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_scsi.sys
12:48:31.0212 0496 LSI_SCSI - ok
12:48:31.0243 0496 luafv (43d0f98e1d56ccddb0d5254cff7b356e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\luafv.sys
12:48:31.0243 0496 luafv - ok
12:48:31.0290 0496 MBAMProtector (79da94b35371b9e7104460c7693dcb2c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
12:48:31.0290 0496 MBAMProtector - ok
12:48:31.0399 0496 megasas (a55805f747c6edb6a9080d7c633bd0f4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\megasas.sys
12:48:31.0399 0496 megasas - ok
12:48:31.0415 0496 MegaSR (baf74ce0072480c3b6b7c13b2a94d6b3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\MegaSR.sys
12:48:31.0430 0496 MegaSR - ok
12:48:31.0461 0496 mfeapfk (eac376dd77ec9e95d38108a27c261dca) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mfeapfk.sys
12:48:31.0524 0496 mfeapfk - ok
12:48:31.0555 0496 mfeavfk (f55f50b11d635658f346db0457bb2b79) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys
12:48:31.0602 0496 mfeavfk - ok
12:48:31.0602 0496 mfeavfk01 - ok
12:48:31.0633 0496 mfefirek (33b8e35c5839a83d6700aab3e464553b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mfefirek.sys
12:48:31.0633 0496 mfefirek - ok
12:48:31.0680 0496 mfehidk (ada8c105c8f9a61284c75157c170585b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys
12:48:31.0758 0496 mfehidk - ok
12:48:31.0773 0496 mfenlfk (c52ee6d1e1e5a69c989acc478051964e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mfenlfk.sys
12:48:31.0773 0496 mfenlfk - ok
12:48:31.0805 0496 mferkdet (b000720e19ef733f938a6269d630f5dd) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mferkdet.sys
12:48:31.0851 0496 mferkdet - ok
12:48:31.0883 0496 mfewfpk (62717ab68b38efee54678b85e19b0538) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mfewfpk.sys
12:48:31.0929 0496 mfewfpk - ok
12:48:31.0929 0496 Modem (800ba92f7010378b09f9ed9270f07137) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\modem.sys
12:48:31.0945 0496 Modem - ok
12:48:31.0961 0496 monitor (b03d591dc7da45ece20b3b467e6aadaa) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\monitor.sys
12:48:31.0961 0496 monitor - ok
12:48:31.0992 0496 mouclass (7d27ea49f3c1f687d357e77a470aea99) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mouclass.sys
12:48:31.0992 0496 mouclass - ok
12:48:32.0023 0496 mouhid (d3bf052c40b0c4166d9fd86a4288c1e6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
12:48:32.0039 0496 mouhid - ok
12:48:32.0070 0496 mountmgr (32e7a3d591d671a6df2db515a5cbe0fa) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mountmgr.sys
12:48:32.0117 0496 mountmgr - ok
12:48:32.0148 0496 mpio (a44b420d30bd56e145d6a2bc8768ec58) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpio.sys
12:48:32.0148 0496 mpio - ok
12:48:32.0163 0496 mpsdrv (6c38c9e45ae0ea2fa5e551f2ed5e978f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys
12:48:32.0163 0496 mpsdrv - ok
12:48:32.0195 0496 MRxDAV (dc722758b8261e1abafd31a3c0a66380) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys
12:48:32.0195 0496 MRxDAV - ok
12:48:32.0304 0496 mrxsmb (a5d9106a73dc88564c825d317cac68ac) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
12:48:32.0397 0496 mrxsmb - ok
12:48:32.0429 0496 mrxsmb10 (d711b3c1d5f42c0c2415687be09fc163) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys
12:48:32.0429 0496 mrxsmb10 - ok
12:48:32.0460 0496 mrxsmb20 (9423e9d355c8d303e76b8cfbd8a5c30c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys
12:48:32.0538 0496 mrxsmb20 - ok
12:48:32.0553 0496 msahci (c25f0bafa182cbca2dd3c851c2e75796) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msahci.sys
12:48:32.0553 0496 msahci - ok
12:48:32.0569 0496 msdsm (db801a638d011b9633829eb6f663c900) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msdsm.sys
12:48:32.0631 0496 msdsm - ok
12:48:32.0663 0496 Msfs (aa3fb40e17ce1388fa1bedab50ea8f96) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
12:48:32.0663 0496 Msfs - ok
12:48:32.0694 0496 mshidkmdf (f9d215a46a8b9753f61767fa72a20326) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mshidkmdf.sys
12:48:32.0694 0496 mshidkmdf - ok
12:48:32.0725 0496 msisadrv (d916874bbd4f8b07bfb7fa9b3ccae29d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msisadrv.sys
12:48:32.0725 0496 msisadrv - ok
12:48:32.0772 0496 MSKSSRV (49ccf2c4fea34ffad8b1b59d49439366) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
12:48:32.0772 0496 MSKSSRV - ok
12:48:32.0787 0496 MSPCLOCK (bdd71ace35a232104ddd349ee70e1ab3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
12:48:32.0787 0496 MSPCLOCK - ok
12:48:32.0803 0496 MSPQM (4ed981241db27c3383d72092b618a1d0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
12:48:32.0803 0496 MSPQM - ok
12:48:32.0834 0496 MsRPC (759a9eeb0fa9ed79da1fb7d4ef78866d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MsRPC.sys
12:48:32.0865 0496 MsRPC - ok
12:48:32.0897 0496 mssmbios (0eed230e37515a0eaee3c2e1bc97b288) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mssmbios.sys
12:48:32.0897 0496 mssmbios - ok
12:48:32.0897 0496 MSTEE (2e66f9ecb30b4221a318c92ac2250779) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys
12:48:32.0897 0496 MSTEE - ok
12:48:32.0912 0496 MTConfig (7ea404308934e675bffde8edf0757bcd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\MTConfig.sys
12:48:32.0912 0496 MTConfig - ok
12:48:32.0928 0496 Mup (f9a18612fd3526fe473c1bda678d61c8) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mup.sys
12:48:32.0928 0496 Mup - ok
12:48:32.0959 0496 NativeWifiP (1ea3749c4114db3e3161156ffffa6b33) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nwifi.sys
12:48:32.0975 0496 NativeWifiP - ok
12:48:33.0006 0496 NDIS (79b47fd40d9a817e932f9d26fac0a81c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
12:48:33.0037 0496 NDIS - ok
12:48:33.0053 0496 NdisCap (9f9a1f53aad7da4d6fef5bb73ab811ac) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiscap.sys
12:48:33.0053 0496 NdisCap - ok
12:48:33.0068 0496 NdisTapi (30639c932d9fef22b31268fe25a1b6e5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
12:48:33.0068 0496 NdisTapi - ok
12:48:33.0099 0496 Ndisuio (136185f9fb2cc61e573e676aa5402356) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
12:48:33.0099 0496 Ndisuio - ok
12:48:33.0146 0496 NdisWan (53f7305169863f0a2bddc49e116c2e11) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
12:48:33.0146 0496 NdisWan - ok
12:48:33.0177 0496 NDProxy (015c0d8e0e0421b4cfd48cffe2825879) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
12:48:33.0177 0496 NDProxy - ok
12:48:33.0209 0496 NetBIOS (86743d9f5d2b1048062b14b1d84501c4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
12:48:33.0224 0496 NetBIOS - ok
12:48:33.0240 0496 NetBT (09594d1089c523423b32a4229263f068) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
12:48:33.0318 0496 NetBT - ok
12:48:33.0349 0496 netr28ux (aaed8cdb31a88c702da4212c2aa886f9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netr28ux.sys
12:48:33.0380 0496 netr28ux - ok
12:48:33.0396 0496 nfrd960 (77889813be4d166cdab78ddba990da92) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nfrd960.sys
12:48:33.0396 0496 nfrd960 - ok
12:48:33.0411 0496 Npfs (1e4c4ab5c9b8dd13179bbdc75a2a01f7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
12:48:33.0411 0496 Npfs - ok
12:48:33.0427 0496 nsiproxy (e7f5ae18af4168178a642a9247c63001) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys
12:48:33.0427 0496 nsiproxy - ok
12:48:33.0505 0496 Ntfs (a2f74975097f52a00745f9637451fdd8) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
12:48:33.0599 0496 Ntfs - ok
12:48:33.0614 0496 Null (9899284589f75fa8724ff3d16aed75c1) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Null.sys
12:48:33.0614 0496 Null - ok
12:48:33.0645 0496 nvraid (0a92cb65770442ed0dc44834632f66ad) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys
12:48:33.0708 0496 nvraid - ok
12:48:33.0723 0496 nvstor (dab0e87525c10052bf65f06152f37e4a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys
12:48:33.0786 0496 nvstor - ok
12:48:33.0817 0496 nv_agp (270d7cd42d6e3979f6dd0146650f0e05) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nv_agp.sys
12:48:33.0833 0496 nv_agp - ok
12:48:33.0864 0496 ohci1394 (3589478e4b22ce21b41fa1bfc0b8b8a0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ohci1394.sys
12:48:33.0864 0496 ohci1394 - ok
12:48:33.0911 0496 Parport (0086431c29c35be1dbc43f52cc273887) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
12:48:33.0911 0496 Parport - ok
12:48:33.0926 0496 partmgr (871eadac56b0a4c6512bbe32753ccf79) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\partmgr.sys
12:48:33.0926 0496 partmgr - ok
12:48:34.0004 0496 PCDSRVC{1E208CE0-FB7451FF-06020101}_0 (7317a0b550f7ac0223b7070897670476) c:\program files\dell support center\pcdsrvc_x64.pkms
12:48:34.0020 0496 PCDSRVC{1E208CE0-FB7451FF-06020101}_0 - ok
12:48:34.0035 0496 pci (94575c0571d1462a0f70bde6bd6ee6b3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pci.sys
12:48:34.0035 0496 pci - ok
12:48:34.0067 0496 pciide (b5b8b5ef2e5cb34df8dcf8831e3534fa) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pciide.sys
12:48:34.0082 0496 pciide - ok
12:48:34.0098 0496 pcmcia (b2e81d4e87ce48589f98cb8c05b01f2f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pcmcia.sys
12:48:34.0113 0496 pcmcia - ok
12:48:34.0129 0496 pcw (d6b9c2e1a11a3a4b26a182ffef18f603) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pcw.sys
12:48:34.0129 0496 pcw - ok
12:48:34.0160 0496 PEAUTH (68769c3356b3be5d1c732c97b9a80d6e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\peauth.sys
12:48:34.0160 0496 PEAUTH - ok
12:48:34.0207 0496 PptpMiniport (f92a2c41117a11a00be01ca01a7fcde9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
12:48:34.0254 0496 PptpMiniport - ok
12:48:34.0254 0496 Processor (0d922e23c041efb1c3fac2a6f943c9bf) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\processr.sys
12:48:34.0254 0496 Processor - ok
12:48:34.0301 0496 Psched (0557cf5a2556bd58e26384169d72438d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pacer.sys
12:48:34.0301 0496 Psched - ok
12:48:34.0347 0496 PxHlpa64 (4712cc14e720ecccc0aa16949d18aaf1) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\PxHlpa64.sys
12:48:34.0347 0496 PxHlpa64 - ok
12:48:34.0379 0496 ql2300 (a53a15a11ebfd21077463ee2c7afeef0) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ql2300.sys
12:48:34.0425 0496 ql2300 - ok
12:48:34.0457 0496 ql40xx (4f6d12b51de1aaeff7dc58c4d75423c8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ql40xx.sys
12:48:34.0457 0496 ql40xx - ok
12:48:34.0472 0496 QWAVEdrv (76707bb36430888d9ce9d705398adb6c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\qwavedrv.sys
12:48:34.0488 0496 QWAVEdrv - ok
12:48:34.0488 0496 RasAcd (5a0da8ad5762fa2d91678a8a01311704) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
12:48:34.0488 0496 RasAcd - ok
12:48:34.0503 0496 RasAgileVpn (7ecff9b22276b73f43a99a15a6094e90) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\AgileVpn.sys
12:48:34.0519 0496 RasAgileVpn - ok
12:48:34.0550 0496 Rasl2tp (471815800ae33e6f1c32fb1b97c490ca) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
12:48:34.0550 0496 Rasl2tp - ok
12:48:34.0566 0496 RasPppoe (855c9b1cd4756c5e9a2aa58a15f58c25) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
12:48:34.0566 0496 RasPppoe - ok
12:48:34.0581 0496 RasSstp (e8b1e447b008d07ff47d016c2b0eeecb) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rassstp.sys
12:48:34.0581 0496 RasSstp - ok
12:48:34.0628 0496 rdbss (77f665941019a1594d887a74f301fa2f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
12:48:34.0675 0496 rdbss - ok
12:48:34.0706 0496 rdpbus (302da2a0539f2cf54d7c6cc30c1f2d8d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdpbus.sys
12:48:34.0706 0496 rdpbus - ok
12:48:34.0722 0496 RDPCDD (cea6cc257fc9b7715f1c2b4849286d24) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
12:48:34.0722 0496 RDPCDD - ok
12:48:34.0737 0496 RDPENCDD (bb5971a4f00659529a5c44831af22365) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpencdd.sys
12:48:34.0737 0496 RDPENCDD - ok
12:48:34.0753 0496 RDPREFMP (216f3fa57533d98e1f74ded70113177a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdprefmp.sys
12:48:34.0753 0496 RDPREFMP - ok
12:48:34.0784 0496 RDPWD (15b66c206b5cb095bab980553f38ed23) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
12:48:34.0831 0496 RDPWD - ok
12:48:34.0862 0496 rdyboost (34ed295fa0121c241bfef24764fc4520) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdyboost.sys
12:48:34.0940 0496 rdyboost - ok
12:48:34.0971 0496 rspndr (ddc86e4f8e7456261e637e3552e804ff) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys
12:48:34.0971 0496 rspndr - ok
12:48:34.0971 0496 RxFilter - ok
12:48:35.0049 0496 SASDIFSV (3289766038db2cb14d07dc84392138d5) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV64.SYS
12:48:35.0127 0496 SASDIFSV - ok
12:48:35.0127 0496 SASKUTIL (58a38e75f3316a83c23df6173d41f2b5) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL64.SYS
12:48:35.0174 0496 SASKUTIL - ok
12:48:35.0221 0496 sbp2port (ac03af3329579fffb455aa2daabbe22b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sbp2port.sys
12:48:35.0221 0496 sbp2port - ok
12:48:35.0283 0496 scfilter (253f38d0d7074c02ff8deb9836c97d2b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\scfilter.sys
12:48:35.0361 0496 scfilter - ok
12:48:35.0377 0496 secdrv (3ea8a16169c26afbeb544e0e48421186) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys
12:48:35.0377 0496 secdrv - ok
12:48:35.0408 0496 Serenum (cb624c0035412af0debec78c41f5ca1b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
12:48:35.0408 0496 Serenum - ok
12:48:35.0424 0496 Serial (c1d8e28b2c2adfaec4ba89e9fda69bd6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
12:48:35.0439 0496 Serial - ok
12:48:35.0455 0496 sermouse (1c545a7d0691cc4a027396535691c3e3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sermouse.sys
12:48:35.0471 0496 sermouse - ok
12:48:35.0502 0496 sffdisk (a554811bcd09279536440c964ae35bbf) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffdisk.sys
12:48:35.0502 0496 sffdisk - ok
12:48:35.0517 0496 sffp_mmc (ff414f0baefeba59bc6c04b3db0b87bf) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffp_mmc.sys
12:48:35.0533 0496 sffp_mmc - ok
12:48:35.0549 0496 sffp_sd (dd85b78243a19b59f0637dcf284da63c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffp_sd.sys
12:48:35.0595 0496 sffp_sd - ok
12:48:35.0611 0496 sfloppy (a9d601643a1647211a1ee2ec4e433ff4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sfloppy.sys
12:48:35.0611 0496 sfloppy - ok
12:48:35.0642 0496 SiSRaid2 (843caf1e5fde1ffd5ff768f23a51e2e1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SiSRaid2.sys
12:48:35.0642 0496 SiSRaid2 - ok
12:48:35.0658 0496 SiSRaid4 (6a6c106d42e9ffff8b9fcb4f754f6da4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sisraid4.sys
12:48:35.0658 0496 SiSRaid4 - ok
12:48:35.0673 0496 Smb (548260a7b8654e024dc30bf8a7c5baa4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\smb.sys
12:48:35.0673 0496 Smb - ok
12:48:35.0705 0496 spldr (b9e31e5cacdfe584f34f730a677803f9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\spldr.sys
12:48:35.0705 0496 spldr - ok
12:48:35.0736 0496 srv (441fba48bff01fdb9d5969ebc1838f0b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
12:48:35.0736 0496 srv - ok
12:48:35.0767 0496 srv2 (b4adebbf5e3677cce9651e0f01f7cc28) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys
12:48:35.0845 0496 srv2 - ok
12:48:35.0876 0496 srvnet (27e461f0be5bff5fc737328f749538c3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys
12:48:35.0939 0496 srvnet - ok
12:48:35.0970 0496 stexstor (f3817967ed533d08327dc73bc4d5542a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\stexstor.sys
12:48:35.0970 0496 stexstor - ok
12:48:36.0001 0496 swenum (d01ec09b6711a5f8e7e6564a4d0fbc90) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\swenum.sys
12:48:36.0001 0496 swenum - ok
12:48:36.0079 0496 Tcpip (fc62769e7bff2896035aeed399108162) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
12:48:36.0141 0496 Tcpip - ok
12:48:36.0204 0496 TCPIP6 (fc62769e7bff2896035aeed399108162) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
12:48:36.0219 0496 TCPIP6 - ok
12:48:36.0251 0496 tcpipreg (df687e3d8836bfb04fcc0615bf15a519) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
12:48:36.0251 0496 tcpipreg - ok
12:48:36.0282 0496 TDPIPE (3371d21011695b16333a3934340c4e7c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdpipe.sys
12:48:36.0297 0496 TDPIPE - ok
12:48:36.0297 0496 TDTCP (e4245bda3190a582d55ed09e137401a9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdtcp.sys
12:48:36.0297 0496 TDTCP - ok
12:48:36.0344 0496 tdx (ddad5a7ab24d8b65f8d724f5c20fd806) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys
12:48:36.0360 0496 tdx - ok
12:48:36.0375 0496 TermDD (561e7e1f06895d78de991e01dd0fb6e5) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\termdd.sys
12:48:36.0438 0496 TermDD - ok
12:48:36.0485 0496 tssecsrv (ce18b2cdfc837c99e5fae9ca6cba5d30) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tssecsrv.sys
12:48:36.0485 0496 tssecsrv - ok
12:48:36.0531 0496 TsUsbFlt (d11c783e3ef9a3c52c0ebe83cc5000e9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tsusbflt.sys
12:48:36.0531 0496 TsUsbFlt - ok
12:48:36.0578 0496 tunnel (3566a8daafa27af944f5d705eaa64894) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tunnel.sys
12:48:36.0625 0496 tunnel - ok
12:48:36.0656 0496 uagp35 (b4dd609bd7e282bfc683cec7eaaaad67) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\uagp35.sys
12:48:36.0656 0496 uagp35 - ok
12:48:36.0687 0496 udfs (ff4232a1a64012baa1fd97c7b67df593) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\udfs.sys
12:48:36.0734 0496 udfs - ok
12:48:36.0765 0496 uliagpkx (4bfe1bc28391222894cbf1e7d0e42320) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliagpkx.sys
12:48:36.0765 0496 uliagpkx - ok
12:48:36.0781 0496 umbus (dc54a574663a895c8763af0fa1ff7561) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\umbus.sys
12:48:36.0828 0496 umbus - ok
12:48:36.0843 0496 UmPass (b2e8e8cb557b156da5493bbddcc1474d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\umpass.sys
12:48:36.0843 0496 UmPass - ok
12:48:36.0890 0496 usbaudio (82e8f44688e6fac57b5b7c6fc7adbc2a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys
12:48:36.0890 0496 usbaudio - ok
12:48:36.0921 0496 usbccgp (6f1a3157a1c89435352ceb543cdb359c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
12:48:36.0921 0496 usbccgp - ok
12:48:36.0953 0496 usbcir (af0892a803fdda7492f595368e3b68e7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbcir.sys
12:48:36.0953 0496 usbcir - ok
12:48:36.0984 0496 usbehci (c025055fe7b87701eb042095df1a2d7b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
12:48:37.0031 0496 usbehci - ok
12:48:37.0046 0496 usbhub (287c6c9410b111b68b52ca298f7b8c24) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
12:48:37.0093 0496 usbhub - ok
12:48:37.0109 0496 usbohci (9840fc418b4cbd632d3d0a667a725c31) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys
12:48:37.0109 0496 usbohci - ok
12:48:37.0124 0496 usbprint (73188f58fb384e75c4063d29413cee3d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
12:48:37.0124 0496 usbprint - ok
12:48:37.0155 0496 usbscan (aaa2513c8aed8b54b189fd0c6b1634c0) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys
12:48:37.0155 0496 usbscan - ok
12:48:37.0171 0496 USBSTOR (fed648b01349a3c8395a5169db5fb7d6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
12:48:37.0171 0496 USBSTOR - ok
12:48:37.0187 0496 usbuhci (62069a34518bcf9c1fd9e74b3f6db7cd) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys
12:48:37.0249 0496 usbuhci - ok
12:48:37.0280 0496 usbvideo (454800c2bc7f3927ce030141ee4f4c50) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys
12:48:37.0296 0496 usbvideo - ok
12:48:37.0327 0496 vdrvroot (c5c876ccfc083ff3b128f933823e87bd) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vdrvroot.sys
12:48:37.0343 0496 vdrvroot - ok
12:48:37.0374 0496 vga (da4da3f5e02943c2dc8c6ed875de68dd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vgapnp.sys
12:48:37.0374 0496 vga - ok
12:48:37.0389 0496 VgaSave (53e92a310193cb3c03bea963de7d9cfc) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vga.sys
12:48:37.0389 0496 VgaSave - ok
12:48:37.0421 0496 vhdmp (2ce2df28c83aeaf30084e1b1eb253cbb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vhdmp.sys
12:48:37.0436 0496 vhdmp - ok
12:48:37.0452 0496 viaide (e5689d93ffe4e5d66c0178761240dd54) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys
12:48:37.0467 0496 viaide - ok
12:48:37.0483 0496 volmgr (d2aafd421940f640b407aefaaebd91b0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgr.sys
12:48:37.0483 0496 volmgr - ok
12:48:37.0530 0496 volmgrx (a255814907c89be58b79ef2f189b843b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgrx.sys
12:48:37.0545 0496 volmgrx - ok
12:48:37.0577 0496 volsnap (0d08d2f3b3ff84e433346669b5e0f639) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys
12:48:37.0623 0496 volsnap - ok
12:48:37.0655 0496 vsmraid (5e2016ea6ebaca03c04feac5f330d997) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vsmraid.sys
12:48:37.0655 0496 vsmraid - ok
12:48:37.0670 0496 vwifibus (36d4720b72b5c5d9cb2b9c29e9df67a1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwifibus.sys
12:48:37.0670 0496 vwifibus - ok
12:48:37.0686 0496 vwififlt (6a3d66263414ff0d6fa754c646612f3f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwififlt.sys
12:48:37.0686 0496 vwififlt - ok
12:48:37.0701 0496 vwifimp (6a638fc4bfddc4d9b186c28c91bd1a01) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwifimp.sys
12:48:37.0701 0496 vwifimp - ok
12:48:37.0717 0496 WacomPen (4e9440f4f152a7b944cb1663d3935a3e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wacompen.sys
12:48:37.0717 0496 WacomPen - ok
12:48:37.0748 0496 WANARP (356afd78a6ed4457169241ac3965230c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
12:48:37.0748 0496 WANARP - ok
12:48:37.0748 0496 Wanarpv6 (356afd78a6ed4457169241ac3965230c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
12:48:37.0748 0496 Wanarpv6 - ok
12:48:37.0764 0496 Wd (72889e16ff12ba0f235467d6091b17dc) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wd.sys
12:48:37.0779 0496 Wd - ok
12:48:37.0795 0496 Wdf01000 (441bd2d7b4f98134c3a4f9fa570fd250) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys
12:48:37.0811 0496 Wdf01000 - ok
12:48:37.0873 0496 WfpLwf (611b23304bf067451a9fdee01fbdd725) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wfplwf.sys
12:48:37.0873 0496 WfpLwf - ok
12:48:37.0920 0496 WimFltr (b14ef15bd757fa488f9c970eee9c0d35) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wimfltr.sys
12:48:37.0935 0496 WimFltr - ok
12:48:37.0951 0496 WIMMount (05ecaec3e4529a7153b3136ceb49f0ec) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wimmount.sys
12:48:37.0951 0496 WIMMount - ok
12:48:38.0029 0496 WmiAcpi (f6ff8944478594d0e414d3f048f0d778) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wmiacpi.sys
12:48:38.0045 0496 WmiAcpi - ok
12:48:38.0076 0496 ws2ifsl (6bcc1d7d2fd2453957c5479a32364e52) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
12:48:38.0076 0496 ws2ifsl - ok
12:48:38.0123 0496 WudfPf (d3381dc54c34d79b22cee0d65ba91b7c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WudfPf.sys
12:48:38.0185 0496 WudfPf - ok
12:48:38.0201 0496 WUDFRd (cf8d590be3373029d57af80914190682) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WUDFRd.sys
12:48:38.0247 0496 WUDFRd - ok
12:48:38.0279 0496 MBR (0x1B8) (a36c5e4f47e84449ff07ed3517b43a31) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0
12:48:38.0341 0496 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - ok
12:48:38.0357 0496 Boot (0x1200) (4e9c21e8da5a23599018e54e121c18d7) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition0
12:48:38.0357 0496 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition0 - ok
12:48:38.0372 0496 Boot (0x1200) (e8893776a2e987353d29510befde342d) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1
12:48:38.0372 0496 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1 - ok
12:48:38.0372 0496 ============================================================
12:48:38.0372 0496 Scan finished
12:48:38.0372 0496 ============================================================
12:48:38.0388 5088 Detected object count: 0
12:48:38.0388 5088 Actual detected object count: 0
12:50:15.0607 0912 Deinitialize success

So there you have it. As for how the PC is running, it is operating as it did after I followed the removal guide originally, which is to say more or less normally (no fake errors or evidence of System Check running). After going back to look at the notification area, only one unidentified item now appears, a 'proxycheck.exe'. So the various programs you directed me to have obviously had an effect, as 4 of the 5 unwanted items in the notification area have gone. Looking through the registry and the system/program files though, all the relevant files or settings that the Removal Guide lists as being associated with System Check are still as they were before I started this topic. I don't know if this should be cause for concern or not?

Thank you so much for your assistance and giving your time to help me out. I hope i've been clear and done things correctly.

#5 UncleGeo

UncleGeo

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:26 PM

SRGMe,

So now you are where I am. It seems both of us denied the installation of the malware when our AntiV flagged it. We've run various antimalware and antivirus programs with none of them finding anything and no indication that the malware appears to be operating -but residual schmutz still remains on the system. I actually have a little icon of a dog's head in my right side system tray that on right click still brings up choices for the presumably never installed SystemGuard malware. And we both have proxycheck.exe in the Notifications area and we don't know if it's just leftover harmless stuff or a bomb waiting to go off. We both want it gone. My questions remain and I'll add one:

1) If all these antimalware programs (run in safe mode and otherwise) say there's no infection, is it gone?
2) If I hide the icon, isn't there still a bit of the nasty thing on my bleepin' computer and might it start up again or is it just a bit of innocuous graphics/button code?
3) Is there way to actually delete the offending proxycheck.exe (I could not find it in a Start/Search)?
4) How would I know if my browser searches are running through a proxy where those lowly wastes of human protoplasm might be snooping on all my Interweb meanderings?

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:34 PM

Looks clean.. Go here Remove Notification Area Icons In Windows 7

They are as before but niow they are not carrying the infection.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#7 UncleGeo

UncleGeo

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:10 AM

The Proxycheck.exe went away but I tried your notification area suggestion, deleted the keys, stopped explorer.exe process, started it again and I still mhave the icon and the choices on a right click of the icon.

I tried a few of the automatic notification area cleanup tools including even Crap Cleaner and I still have the system tray icon. I al;so tried Iolo System Mechanic's tool but that didn't work either. None seem to give you the option to choose a single icon to delete.

Somewhere, there's code for that icon and I wish there were a way to just delete it. It sits there reminding me every day of the useless and evil people who have stolen many entire days of my life just so they can steal money from people.

I suppose though that I should count my blessings that AVG caught the nasty bugger before it could do damage. Maybe I need that reminder to be even more vigilant against the sociopaths.

#8 UncleGeo

UncleGeo

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:12 AM

And lest I forget; thank you so much for your help, boopme.

You are the exact opposite of the sociopaths!

#9 SRGMe

SRGMe
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:02 PM

Looks clean.. Go here Remove Notification Area Icons In Windows 7

They are as before but niow they are not carrying the infection.

Great! I'm still a bit concerned about the files associated with System Check in the C: drive though. Do I need to go through and delete them, or are they OK to leave as they are?

Once again boopme, thanks very much for your help and advice

:thumbup2:

#10 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:44 PM

Ok the best thing to do is to start a new topic. It will take a few days for a reply. But here they will be able to verify all paths and be sure there is no malware. Also mention the icon and they will kill it.
Then you will not have anything to fret.

We need a deeper look. Please go here....
Preparation Guide ,do steps 6 - 9.

Create a DDS log and post it in the new topic explained in step 9,which is here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs and not in this topic,thanks.
If Gmer won't run,skip it and move on.
Include a link back to this topic.

Let me know if that went well.

#11 UncleGeo

UncleGeo

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:09 PM

OK, here's the embarrasing part:

The trojan was named System Guard. Iolo System Mechanic, which I use and like, has a feature called System Guard with a little dog head icon that sits in the system tray.

And here I'm trying to remove it.

Looks like AVG caught the trojan before it got installed and the dog head icon was nothing to worry about.

I'll go away now.

#12 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:52 PM

You're welcome Uncle Geo
No problem... What was your Operating System.

#13 UncleGeo

UncleGeo

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:00 PM

Win 7 Ultimate 64

And thanks for your generous help!

#14 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:31 PM

Quite welcome!!
Now you should Create a New Restore Point to prevent possible reinfection from an old one. Some of the malware you picked up could have been backed up, renamed and saved in System Restore. Since this is a protected directory your tools cannot access to delete these files, they sometimes can reinfect your system if you accidentally use an old restore point. Setting a new restore point AFTER cleaning your system will help prevent this and enable your computer to "roll-back" to a clean working state.

The easiest and safest way to do this is:
  • Go to Posted Image > Programs > Accessories > System Tools and click "System Restore".
  • Choose the radio button marked "Create a Restore Point" on the first screen then click "Next". Give the R.P. a name, then click "Create". The new point will be stamped with the current date and time. Keep a log of this so you can find it easily should you need to use System Restore.
  • Then use Disk Cleanup to remove all but the most recently created Restore Point.
  • Go to Posted Image > Run... and type: Cleanmgr
  • Click "Ok". Disk Cleanup will scan your files for several minutes, then open.
  • Click the "More Options" tab, then click the "Clean up" button under System Restore.
  • Click Ok. You will be prompted with "Are you sure you want to delete all but the most recent restore point?"
  • Click Yes, then click Ok.
  • Click Yes again when prompted with "Are you sure you want to perform these actions?"
  • Disk Cleanup will remove the files and close automatically.
Vista and Windows 7 users can refer to these links:

#15 UncleGeo

UncleGeo

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:00 PM

Done!

You know it's really great that you volunteer your time to help people.

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users