Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Loading problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sobhan

sobhan

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 AM

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:00 AM

Hi all Experts;

i have windows vista 32 bit home premium installed on laptop dell,m1530. 2 days ago i turned of my computer, but as i turned it off it did a windows update and went to the windows vista update screen before it shuts down, so as common sence i left it update (thinking it was gonna take a short time) but after 30 min, i manually shut it down when it was updating, because it was taking a long time, and now I face with 2 important problems:
1. every time when I turn on my laptop, it does not load from the first step I mean from the first page (in which we see the laptop name (DELL) and there is a blue line at the bottom of page that should be loaded before going to the windows loading page). I wait, but it can not be loaded, so I have to turn it off manually and try it again and again till the time that it loads slowly and after that it goes to the windows loading page and here is not any problem.
2. when i restart my laptop it goes to updating page but there is no progress in updating and finally i have to turn it off and face with the problem 1. it just auto updates that thing...and i hate it...but any one know how to fix this???....this update is not allowing me to turn off my computer correctly.

Regards;
Sobhan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 AM

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:03 AM

Can you boot to Advance boot menu(pressing F8 repeatedly when computer is powered up) and choose last known good configuration?

Tekken

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 PM

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:22 PM

You might try running the chkdsk /r command from the Recovery Console.

Chances are that you damaged files when shutting it off.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users