Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer is slow

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thejackal24

thejackal24

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:48 PM

My computer (hp laptop vista op) is running extremely slow. It takes forever for internet and outlook to load and now my internal mouse and keyboard won't work. External ones work fine. Msconfig also will not run. I think I have a virus but malwarebytes turns up nothing. What is the problem? The computer is only a few years old. Thanks.

Ran gmer and found eabfiltr in driver\kbdclass\keyboardClass0 could this be why my keyboard has ceased to work?

Edited by thejackal24, 07 January 2012 - 07:01 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:41 AM

Download

http://support.kaspersky.com/downloads/utils/tdsskiller.exe

Launch it ,click on SCAN

DO NOT fix anything.just post the report log

Press Windows+R key and type

devmgmt.msc and click ok

Right click on your touchpad and keyboard drivers-properties

Let me know the error code

Which antivirus do you use?

Edited by narenxp, 11 January 2012 - 11:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users