How to Close a Misbehaving Program
The purpose of this guide is to teach you how to end a program that is not responding.
- No tools needed.
- Press "control" + "alt" + "delete" together.
- This will open the task manager.
- A list of programs that are running on your computer will appear. If the status of the program is "not responding", the program has crashed.
- Click on the name of the misbehaving program once.
- Click "end task".
- The "end task" dialogue box will appear, telling you that the program is not responding.
- Click "end now" to close the program.
- Exit the task manager by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of the window.