I tried googling an answer to this, but no luck.
I also didn't see the issue in the forums, so I'm posting. Now to the matter at hand...
I've got a web based application that prints to a pdf in browser, then you can tell the the browser to send the pdf to a local/networked computer. It was working fine before christmas, but after the holidays, all it does is spit out an error code
OFFENDING COMMAND: fileposition
I don't believe the web-app's server was updated over the holidays, and I ran an update on Adobe Reader X, but still no luck. I tried swapping out drivers for the printer (GCC Elite 21... oooooooolllllldddddd) but no such luck. Actually made the problem worse, but swapping the correct driver back just re-created the problem. Printing anything else works just fine with no problems, just pdf documents in browser. System is a dell laptop running windows 7, printer is a GCC Elite 21, program is Adobe Reader X in Firefox (not sure which version, I think it's 6). PDF's print fine, just not in browser. I'm trying a re-installation next, but I sure could use some help figuring this one out.