Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bleeping Computerist

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 epey1202

epey1202

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:02 PM

Hello Everyone, Admin, Moderator, etc.

I'm your newest Bleeping Computer member (aka: BC'ist [Bleeping Computerist]).
Although my username doesn't come close to ("a.k.a."), I just thought it'd be easier and quicker to type it out.

:bowdown: I hope that's ok with Admin as I am not here to show disrespect, but rather to say, "thanks" for having me as one of your newest member.

Just a few words about myself:
Lady in California, whose passion for attending and watching professional ice hockey with friends and family members almost surpasses the passion I hold as a web production associate. Better still, a graphic artist. :busy:

Well, that's it. Told ya' it'd be quick. :whistle:

Have yourself a great weekend and may everyone gain and share their knowledge of anything and everything there is to know about what I just said.

Anyway...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 AM

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:42 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users