Hello,let's make sure there is no malware running.Run RKill....Download and Run RKill
Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Or if rebooting is required run it again.
- Please download RKill by Grinler from one of the 4 links below and save it to your desktop.
- Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
- Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
- A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
- If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply
If you continue having problems running rkill.com, you can download iExplore.exe
which are renamed copies of rkill.com, and try them instead.Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:
Open MBAM in normal/regular mode and click Update
tab, select Check for Updates
scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected
, Post new scan log
into normal mode.
Please download TDSSKiller.zip
and and extract it.
- Run TDSSKiller.exe.
- Click Start scan.
- When it is finished the utility outputs a list of detected objects with description.
The utility automatically selects an action (Cure or Delete) for malicious objects.
The utility prompts the user to select an action to apply to suspicious objects (Skip, by default). Let the options as it is and click Continue
- Let reboot if needed and tell me if the tool needed a reboot.
- Click on Report and post the contents of the text file that will open.
Note: By default, the utility outputs the log into system disk (it is usually the disk with installed operating system, C:\) root folder. The Log have a name like: TDSSKiller.Version_Date_Time_log.txt.
If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it. To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe
, select Rename
and give it a random name with the .com
file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to these[/color] instructions
. [color=green]In some cases it may be necessary to redownload TDSSKiller and randomly rename it before
downloading and saving to the computer
Edited by boopme, 09 January 2012 - 10:03 AM.