Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is w32 mariofev mem removalble???

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 msbox1984

msbox1984

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:54 AM

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:00 PM

Is w32 mariofev mem removable? I've searched many boards on many computer sites and have yet to find some sort of solution.

McAfee identified that I had w32 mariofev mem & it can't remove the trojan.

I've used system restore & it didn't work [my computer wouldn't allow me to restore my computer] :smash:
I've tried uploading my log to this site using the programs suggested & my computer freezes at step 7 [DDS]. Even the GMER Log gives me problems [sighs] :killcomp:

Will formatting my computer remove it? Everything is already backed up & I don't mind wiping my computer out, I'm just sick and tired of this issue...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Tim the Wizard

Tim the Wizard

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 AM

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:06 PM

You can try a post in the logs section to have a BC support member take a look at it. You wont get immediate results, but if you want to go about it without a format I suggest you try that.

#3 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 AM

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:09 PM

Can you upload the logs to http://www.pastebin.com and then post the links in your Malware Log?

#4 msbox1984

msbox1984
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:54 AM

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

Hi everyone & thanks for the replies :wink:

Ok, so I've already posted in the "Malware Removal Logs" Forum. The only log I posted up there was the one I got from using "HiJackThis", b/c it was the only one that worked. DSS freezes on me everytime, & GMER is still scanning [It's been over 30 minutes, I don't know if that's normal]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users