Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error shreggetvaluew

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bethanytogo

Bethanytogo

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 PM

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:15 AM

Can any help me remove shreggetvaluew, I had taken my computer back to factory settings, this error is not
letting me put on security or update my web browser, and help would be most gratefully accepted. Beth

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:44 AM

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:57 AM

I had taken my computer back to factory settings,

Hi -
A quick question for you, have you installed XP SP2 and SP3 yet ??
If you have, then do you have all M/soft updates installed also ??

shreggetvaluew has been noted as a problem in XP SP2 mainly, but not in fully updated XP SP3s -

Thank You -

#3 Bethanytogo

Bethanytogo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 PM

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:10 AM

Thanks for reply, my computer will not let me load updates to the systems you mentioned, as my browser needs updating, am I now in a catch 22, I was thinking of taking it back to factory again and re booting, but would it come with the same problem??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users