Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Free Cd Burning Programs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EdithBunker

EdithBunker

• Members
  • 110 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 PM

Posted 08 February 2006 - 02:14 PM

I just did a complete cd restore of my system. Took a whole bunch of troubleshooting to get it to work right, too! (had to find drivers that were hard to find!!).

Now I want to install a cd burner and player. I still have the stuff to reinstall Roxio Easy Cd Burner--5.0, but I always hated it and uninstalled it. I'd been using MusicMatch, but wonder if there might be something better. Any suggestions? I know just enough to save data and burn individual clips to a new cd!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 PM

Posted 08 February 2006 - 04:31 PM

I hate MusicMatch.
I had nothing but problems while using it.

I use DeepBurner.
It's free, easy to use (drag & drop), and has never given me any problems.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 EdithBunker

EdithBunker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 110 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2006 - 09:48 PM

Thank you, tg1911

I went to the site and downloaded it. I'll try it. I hope it works out well! Thank you for the suggestion. :thumbsup:

#4 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 PM

Posted 09 February 2006 - 12:36 AM

You're welcome, EdithBunker.
I've been using it for about 3 yrs., without any problems.
I hope it's what you're looking for.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 EdithBunker

EdithBunker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 110 posts
  •  

Posted 09 February 2006 - 03:36 PM

I need help! LOL! :thumbsup:

I have several cds where i want a compilation of 1-2 favorites off each cd. I put them in Windows Media player library. then when I opened Deep Burner, and the window came up where I can look in my files for my music, the folder opens and nothing's there-- no music to drag and drop. I went to my desktop, opened my documents, then opened the music file from there, the clips won't drag and drop. I get the black circle with the line through it when I click on a clip to move it.

I clicked on the help icon in Windows media player, but couldn't find anything that would address the problem. I'm guessing it's operator error, but maybe you can direct me? Thanks!

Btw, I didn't look at your avatar, cuz it says not to, but if I did, I might have laughed! :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users