Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking for a windows PC program to make Android Playlists

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bestpi

bestpi

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 PM

Posted 31 December 2011 - 02:08 AM

Hi Everyone. I have an Attrix MB860. I love the phone for the most part but creating playlists is a pain in the posterior. I do not download anything music wise. I have a text to speech program on my home computers that makes text files into MP3's.

I want a means to create a playlist from my files on my computer that I can then transfer in the directory "with" my mp3's to my phone and have it recognize the playlist so I don't have to try and create one using the phone.

Any clues?

I have XP and win7 machines available to use.

Thanks in advance.
John

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users