Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help me Convert this WPF to Silverlight

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 XARZU

XARZU

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 AM

Posted 29 December 2011 - 07:41 PM

Help me Convert this WPF to Silverlight

I am interested in a Charles Petzold C# example that shows how to do a fisheye effect ( http://www.charlespetzold.com/blog/2009/05/Realizing-a-Fisheye-Effect-in-Silverlight.html ). The XAML code samples are in WPF but I want to try this in Silverlight.

When I try to create the XAML code in Silverlight, the compiler complains in two locations:

<Style TargetType="{x:Type Button}">
Error 1 The type 'x:Type' was not found. Verify that you are not missing an assembly reference and that all referenced assemblies have been built.

<Style.Triggers>
Error 2 The attachable property 'Triggers' was not found in type 'Style'.

How do I convert this to Silverlight?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 AM

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:07 PM

I don't know the exact solution to the problem you are having, but the error message indicates that there is no Style.trigger property, nor have you defined what 'x' is supposed to be. I have not done anything in Silverlight for quite a while, but the 'x' would usually be assigned to a library of some sort. You are going ot have to figure out what the equivalents are.

#3 XARZU

XARZU
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 AM

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:13 PM

Thanks. I got it working. Now I have other issues when I test modification in the code.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users