Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Printer Issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 macrip3

macrip3

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 PM

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:46 PM

Hello, All. I need to ask why does my Ricoh Aficio BP20 laser printer always spit out an extra blank paper in addition to the printed document.

Do I need a new printer? Computer is running Windows XP Professional with 2GB of RAM with a 3.3ghz Processor.

Please I need to fix this soon.

Edited by hamluis, 28 December 2011 - 07:47 PM.
Moved from XP to External Hardware.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 heavydude

heavydude

• Members
  • 231 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 PM

Posted 31 December 2011 - 03:46 PM

I'm no expert, but a couple of things come to mind.

Before you print, look at Print Preview and see if it shows that extra blank page.

If it does, you might just have your cursor in the blank page. Try back spacing till the cursor is in the last page of text.

Alternatively, when the printer window opens, use the selection to print a limited number of pages instead of all pages.

#3 Baltboy

Baltboy

Bleepin' Flame Head

• BC Advisor
  • 1,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 PM

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

Check the printer properties and turn of the seperator page. You may have to do it on the printer itself VIA the various menus if the seperator page is not on in Windows. It inserts this to seperate documents in an office setting for easier document retrival.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users