Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just saying hello

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Time Master

Time Master

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 AM

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:11 PM

Hello to the bleeping members, I just joined so know I'm a bleeping members too, ha, ha. My name is Roland, live in south Texas, the Alamo City to be exact, and I came across this site with a Google search. I have a HP desktop computer running Windows XP Pro, and my Toshiba laptop running Windows 7 Ultimate, and I wanted to find a site that could help me out in case I came down with a problem. My wife has a HP laptop running Windows Vista, so I think I came to the right place, for all my questions very well could be answered on this bleeping site. Will need a little time to find my way around this site, for it has many tabs filled with knowledge that I'm sure will benefit this newest member.........thanks for letting me introduce myself for this Time Master has a feeling this site will keep all our computers in good timing.............later my friends........TM........

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users