Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Relating A Kindly Hello And Best Wishes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Frenchy

Frenchy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 AM

Posted 07 February 2006 - 01:04 AM

I'm a tinkerer. Four years ago I basically only had the talent to plug in a PC. I'd like to think I've passed the novice stage. I not only use it for research, but tinker with many of the properties on my home built P4 2.8 240Gig HD 'office machine'. I've spent the bucks on the 'tweaking applicaions' such as XP Smoker, CachemanXP, and now I'm using Tweak XP 4. I recently spent some green on 'Absolute StartUp' and 'Active Speed' because I use DSL T-1. I bought the registration to 'Process Lasso Pro'. It's available in a scaled down unit as a free program that has worked well in its capacity. It's a unique program that adjusts process priorities. I'm a web designer and have 4-6 programs going at once. I purchased the license for the Pro version recently. I believe it has allowed for application efficiency. What can I say, I get my kicks out of playing around with this wonderful instrument of creativity. I use the jv16 registry tool as well as ACE utilities. I could go on and on, but for now - I'll just say HI!

Frenchy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 AM

Posted 07 February 2006 - 10:23 AM

Welcome to BC!
I'm sure your experience can be very helpful to other members.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 AM

Posted 23 February 2006 - 03:24 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! Frenchy.
Glad to have you aboard. You'll love it here. :flowers:

Good Luck,
yano :trumpet: