Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Event 257 Warning PlugPlayManager

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Golf4Fun

Golf4Fun

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:10 PM

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:02 PM

My computer has slowed down significantly.
I checked the Event Viewer/System and found a long list of Event 257 PlugPlayManager Warnings timed every several seconds. In between are Event 10005 Error DCOM messages about every 30". Also, there are a number of Service Control Manager Information notifications (turn on and running).
I went to the recommended Microsoft site (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp), but can't identify which device is timing out. I've already disabled (and even uninstalled) the monitor (the only thing in Device Manager that has a PlugPlay in the description) to no avail.
I also checked the Event Viewer/Application to see why startup was so slow and found 4 instances of time outs because ithe computer couldn't find the "description." One was "gupdate" that I could find no way to disable (I didn't want to uninstall Google Earth). For the other 3, I removed the Samsung ShareAll program that came with our TV set, disabled the Microsoft Media Center program that came with my Bach Media LAB computer (which failed to work every time Microsoft downloaded another Windows update), and yesterday I uninstalled my UPS software.
All this smoothed out my startup somewhat (although I still get conflict error messages for Bonjour (Kodak EasyShare) and MatSvc (unknown source). But the frustrating part is that the Event 257 PlugPlayManager Warnings every several seconds persists.
When I had any computer problem previously, I'd just return it to the computer store where I bought it, and they would get it up and running the next day. Unfortunately, I moved and now live 1000 miles away, so can't avail myself of that servicce anymore.
So I'm appealing to anyone out there who has the computer savvy to help me.

The error message for gupdate is as follows. I can provide any of the other messages to anyone that has a clue as to what is going on and can help me. Thank you.
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( gupdate ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Service stopped.

Edited by hamluis, 03 January 2012 - 07:58 AM.
Moved from XP to Am I Infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:10 AM

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:12 PM

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  • Flush DNS
  • Report IE Proxy Settings
  • Reset IE Proxy Settings
  • Report FF Proxy Settings
  • Reset FF Proxy Settings
  • List content of Hosts
  • List IP configuration
  • List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs
  • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
  • List Minidump Files
Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.

Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.

#3 Golf4Fun

Golf4Fun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:35 PM

Here's the requested result.txt.

Attached Files

#4 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:06 PM

Hello,

And welcome to BleepingComputer.com, before we can assist you with your question of: Am I infected? You will need to perform the following tasks and post the logs of each if you can.

Please download and run Security Check from HERE, and save it to your Desktop.

* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

NOTEMalwarebytes is now offering a free trial of their program, if you want to accept it you will need to enter some billing information, so that at the end of the trial you would be charged the cost of the product. Please decline this offer, if you are unable to provide billing information. If you want to try it out, then provide the billing information.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
Download Link 1
Download Link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.

• Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
    For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Guide.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Full Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

SUPERAntiSpyware:

Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free

• Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are unchecked (leave all others checked):
    • Ignore files larger then 4mb
    • Ignore non-executable files

Now Perform the scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
    • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
    • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
    • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
    • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
    • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
    • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
    • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
    • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.[list]
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

SAS Portable
If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.

Now GMER

GMER does not work in 64bit Mode!!!!!!

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:

• Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

Posted Image
  • GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic Full Scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in safe mode.
-- If GMER crashes or keeps resulting in a BSODs, uncheck Devices on the right side before scanning

All scans above should be performed in regular boot mode, and if that is not possible then I will post instructions in a follow up reply on how to get into Safe Mode to perform the scans. Also all scans should be COMPLETE and not quick unless specifically instructed to do so.

#5 Golf4Fun

Golf4Fun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:41 AM

OK, befoe I post the requested logs, etc., I should relay what I've tried before joining Bleeping Computer.

I have AVG (free) as my antivirus program and run it once or twice a week. It has never reported a virus.
I also have MalwaresByte, which only once reported a threat, which I removed. When I updated after receiving your memo, it downloaded a new version, which I used as requested. It reported no threats.

Finally, I use SuperAntiSpyware, which always reports several tracking cookies. As the free version does not stop spyware on the way in, I decided to buy the full version. It has been a disappointment, as I still get lots of hits that have to be removed, so wonder why I should buy the full version.

When trying to find the cause of my slow computer, I conclude that there was a PlugPlay problem with one of my programs that was causing the systeme to time out every several seconds. As a result I uninstalled SamsungAllShare that came with my TV set, the software for myUniversal Power Supply, and all of the ArcSoft software of unknown origin. In addition, I disabled or uninstalled all of the Media Center software that came with the computer. When I bought it, I was enamoured by the thought of being able to work on the computer with a football game playuing in the corner. However, every Microsoft update seemed to disable that capability, so I finally gave up. I may have also uninstalled other programs that I flt I never used. At the end of each step, I was still getting the same error and warning messages in my event log/system & applications tabs.

That being said, here are the contents of checkup.txt:

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.30
Windows XP Service Pack 3 x86
Internet Explorer 8
``````````````````````````````
Antivirus/Firewall Check:

Windows Firewall Enabled!
AVG 2011
Antivirus up to date!
```````````````````````````````
Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Adobe Reader 9 Adobe Reader out of date!
````````````````````````````````
Process Check:
objlist.exe by Laurent

AVG avgwdsvc.exe
AVG avgtray.exe
AVG avgrsx.exe
AVG avgnsx.exe
AVG avgemc.exe
``````````End of Log````````````

Here are the contents of the MBAM.log (mbam-log-2012-01-03 (15-09-01).txt)

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.60.0.1800
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2012.01.03.04

Windows XP Service Pack 3 x86 NTFS
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
My Computer :: MY-C973119077B3 [administrator]

1/3/2012 3:09:01 PM
mbam-log-2012-01-03 (15-09-01).txt

Scan type: Full scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM | P2P
Scan options disabled:
Objects scanned: 400292
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 58 minute(s), 19 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

Here are the contents of the SuperAntiSpyware scan log (SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log - 01-03-2012 - 20-30-56.log), which found & removed 62 threats.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 01/03/2012 at 08:30 PM

Application Version : 5.0.1142

Core Rules Database Version : 8095
Trace Rules Database Version: 5907

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:51:36

Operating System Information
Windows XP Professional 32-bit, Service Pack 3 (Build 5.01.2600)
Administrator

Memory items scanned : 612
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 40275
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 96104
File threats detected : 62

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\1POLWWNR.txt [ /apmebf.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\PI6TCZIZ.txt [ /cdn.at.atwola.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\W3AUPEOK.txt [ /ehg-apcc.hitbox.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\1C0Y8QCE.txt [ /imrworldwide.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\0T6MJ3MT.txt [ /pointroll.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\645HBQI0.txt [ /atwola.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\ITNONX31.txt [ /questionmarket.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\Y7KWKODR.txt [ /yieldmanager.net ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\H3CUWJ22.txt [ /insightexpressai.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\0SQV607E.txt [ /invitemedia.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\RBWI8PPC.txt [ /ad.yieldmanager.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\LRHK658W.txt [ /doubleclick.net ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\TOTM237G.txt [ /atdmt.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\OZHUMO93.txt [ /pro-market.net ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\VRH8L264.txt [ /at.atwola.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\LM3IGR4R.txt [ /tacoda.at.atwola.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\V9P64881.txt [ /advertising.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\VF1KCDGD.txt [ /ar.atwola.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\FFNW7FUS.txt [ /burstnet.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\P5WI999F.txt [ /ads.pointroll.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\CXHN3FYG.txt [ /mediaplex.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\7QRATFFD.txt [ /www.burstnet.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\PIREW3RC.txt [ /media2.legacy.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\TF11FHIW.txt [ /amazon-adsystem.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\VRO4N3NF.txt [ /serving-sys.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\LD1VZ6GH.txt [ /media6degrees.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\YJ43RJKL.txt [ /c.atdmt.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\UXXEYER9.txt [ /r1-ads.ace.advertising.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\81VWH9P9.txt [ /casalemedia.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\1XPC4CGJ.txt [ /ad.wsod.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\1LDQKY5E.txt [ /ads.pubmatic.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\4R9R2ZXQ.txt [ /accounts.google.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\GW77D2RL.txt [ /a1.interclick.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\07435ZMI.txt [ /realmedia.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\48BKH9W9.txt [ /www.googleadservices.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\GF9IAIGP.txt [ /moneymanagement.122.2o7.net ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\CKUKPGUS.txt [ /www.googleadservices.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\9QAKXC6D.txt [ /adxpose.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\GQHYDUCK.txt [ /adbrite.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\1E7AP2QE.txt [ /usnews.122.2o7.net ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\J46CB2B3.txt [ /ad2.adfarm1.adition.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\EK1F2LGE.txt [ /revsci.net ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\97YT7STR.txt [ /2o7.net ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\O9T8LFBO.txt [ /dmtracker.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\4RH3VIKT.txt [ /interclick.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\2XAU4SN7.txt [ /adserver.adtechus.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\CJOO0EBO.txt [ /adfarm1.adition.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\CWTE1KVW.txt [ /statcounter.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\IF1XQYX9.txt [ /ru4.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\ZN6IZRAL.txt [ /hitbox.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\6431EGG0.txt [ /tribalfusion.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\TNWNM02Q.txt [ /fastclick.net ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\JLP5GQ76.txt [ /akamai.interclickproxy.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\PGANOMDV.txt [ /collective-media.net ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\W7ND7310.txt [ /microsoftwindows.112.2o7.net ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\VMTBK7S3.txt [ /lucidmedia.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\N0PB72XZ.txt [ /bs.serving-sys.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\1NEYWQG3.txt [ /zedo.com ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MY COMPUTER\Cookies\DOPAO3Y3.txt [ Cookie:my computer@adsonar.com/adserving ]
ad.insightexpressai.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MY COMPUTER\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\ZLCNMUC9 ]
cdn.tremormedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MY COMPUTER\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\ZLCNMUC9 ]
objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MY COMPUTER\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\ZLCNMUC9 ]

Finally, here are the contents of the Gmer.log

GMER 1.0.15.15641 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2012-01-04 08:07:55
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP1T0L0-e WDC_WD3200AAKS-00UU3A0 rev.01.03B01
Running: x2pfsy86.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\MYCOMP~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\fflyikog.sys

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\AVGIDSShim.Sys (IDS Application Activity Monitor Loader Driver./AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. ) ZwOpenProcess [0xBA3F9738]
SSDT \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS (SASKUTIL.SYS/SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) ZwTerminateProcess [0xA7F9F640]
SSDT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\AVGIDSShim.Sys (IDS Application Activity Monitor Loader Driver./AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. ) ZwTerminateThread [0xBA3F9878]
SSDT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\AVGIDSShim.Sys (IDS Application Activity Monitor Loader Driver./AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. ) ZwWriteVirtualMemory [0xBA3F9914]

---- User code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe[2944] kernel32.dll!WriteFile 7C810E27 7 Bytes JMP 00585C0C C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSSRCH.DLL (mssrch.dll/Microsoft Corporation)

---- User IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.15 ----

IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [00407650] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [00407870] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [00407850] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [00407650] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [00407870] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [00407850] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [00407650] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [00407850] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [00407870] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExA] [004088F0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExA] [00408C40] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCloseKey] [004087F0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW] [00408DE0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [00407870] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [00407850] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW] [00408AD0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCloseKey] [004087F0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW] [00408DE0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [00407870] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [00407850] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCloseKey] [004087F0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW] [00408AD0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW] [00408DE0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExA] [00408C40] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [00407870] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [00407850] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [00407650] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [004077C0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [00407870] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCloseKey] [004087F0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW] [00408DE0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExA] [004088F0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW] [00408AD0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExA] [00408C40] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [004077C0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [00407650] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [00407850] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [00407870] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExA] [00408C40] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW] [00408AD0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCloseKey] [004087F0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW] [00408DE0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenUserClassesRoot] [00408590] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [00407870] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [00407850] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [00407650] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [004077C0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSAPI.DLL [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [00407870] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW] [00408AD0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW] [00408DE0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExA] [004088F0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExA] [00408C40] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCloseKey] [004087F0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [00407850] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [00407650] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [00407870] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExA] [00408C40] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW] [00408AD0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW] [00408DE0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCloseKey] [004087F0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [00407850] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [00407870] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCreateKeyExW] [00408AD0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegCloseKey] [004087F0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [ADVAPI32.dll!RegOpenKeyExW] [00408DE0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [00407850] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [004077C0] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe[624] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [00407870] C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero MediaHome 4\NMMediaServerService.exe (Nero MediaHome/Nero AG)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA963D] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2HELP.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2HELP.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSAPI.DLL [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSAPI.DLL [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA963D] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA963D] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\userenv.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\userenv.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA963D] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\userenv.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe[812] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\userenv.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA963D] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA963D] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA963D] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1281658731\ee\AOLSoftware.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA963D] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2HELP.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2HELP.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA963D] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA963D] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\iphlpapi.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\iphlpapi.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA963D] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSAPI.DLL [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\AOL Desktop 9.7\waol.exe[4000] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSAPI.DLL [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA963D] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA963D] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryA] [6BFA953B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryW] [6BFA95BC] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExW] [6BFA96C4] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!LoadLibraryExA] [6BFA963D] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\aol\1281658731\ee\aolupdates.exe[5464] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll [KERNEL32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter] [6BFA974B] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOLDiag\tbdiag.dll (AOL Diagnostics/AOL Inc.)

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs AVGIDSFilter.Sys (IDS Application Activity Monitor Filter Driver./AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. )
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat fltmgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation)
AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat AVGIDSFilter.Sys (IDS Application Activity Monitor Filter Driver./AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. )

---- Registry - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Print\Printers\KODAK ESP 7 AiO@ChangeID 1281782
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Print\Printers\KodakESP7+0091@ChangeID 1279718

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

I hope this helps get to the bottom of my problem. Thank you.

#6 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

I would try removing AVG using the AVG Removal Tool, and try another aVG opinion on AVG has been that it is pure junk.

#7 Golf4Fun

Golf4Fun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:41 PM

Before I uninstall AVG, my antivirus software, can you recommend a replacement? I've used both Norton and McAfee at one time or the other, but they're too expensive to keep 4 computers clean. I'd opt for a free one. Nick Francesco, a computer guru from Rochester NY, recommended AVG.

#8 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 PM

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:50 PM

http://www.avast.com/en-us/free-antivirus-download has worked for me. Trouble free...

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

#9 Golf4Fun

Golf4Fun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:14 PM

OK, I've done everything requested, and there's been no change. I still get the long list of Warnings re PlugP{lay every 20" or so.
I downloaded Avast (I do like it better than AVG) and uninstalled AVG, and Avast did find a trojan as well as some minor stuff (as does SuperAntiSpyware everytime I run it.
Now what? Do I have to trash the computer? I haven't done a System Restore back to several months ago, because I'm not sure when this problem started and don't want to screw up anyuthing else.
Help!

#10 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:17 PM

can you post the logs from Avast and Super Anti-Spyware?

#11 Golf4Fun

Golf4Fun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:42 AM

Here is the log from SuperAntiSpyware:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 01/08/2012 at 01:15 PM

Application Version : 5.0.1142

Core Rules Database Version : 8112
Trace Rules Database Version: 5924

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:31:54

Operating System Information
Windows XP Professional 32-bit, Service Pack 3 (Build 5.01.2600)
Administrator

Memory items scanned : 690
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 40219
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 97614
File threats detected : 32

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\BMMFRG4H.txt [ /apmebf.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\O5FV6811.txt [ /cdn.at.atwola.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\UIQTIDGG.txt [ /revsci.net ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\ZKM3ZS6X.txt [ /imrworldwide.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\BCJFOHRI.txt [ /pointroll.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\W5SAPKD0.txt [ /atwola.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\0K474XBR.txt [ /questionmarket.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\9GIWCZH8.txt [ /yieldmanager.net ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\76INA4JJ.txt [ /invitemedia.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\CTIPTK0Z.txt [ /ad.yieldmanager.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\4S21SK5F.txt [ /doubleclick.net ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\R8PXK8RV.txt [ /zedo.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\B7UH15MA.txt [ /at.atwola.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\7RBJCOUQ.txt [ /tacoda.at.atwola.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\JYLIDVG9.txt [ /advertising.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\S62XGP5V.txt [ /ar.atwola.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\98748PEL.txt [ /mediaplex.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\5UVG942L.txt [ /media2.legacy.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\CS6HL83I.txt [ /serving-sys.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\NGZSAWVQ.txt [ /r1-ads.ace.advertising.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\15FUN486.txt [ /accounts.google.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\7U5VU1VN.txt [ /adxpose.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\DSYFNSEX.txt [ /ads.pointroll.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\84JRAG88.txt [ /googleads.g.doubleclick.net ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\0P2B66F7.txt [ /adserver.adtechus.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\XT7UHUDQ.txt [ /media6degrees.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\IP63NSJB.txt [ /tribalfusion.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\M7ZH8FJM.txt [ /a1.interclick.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\8BMNWEGB.txt [ /akamai.interclickproxy.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\7KFQL1RF.txt [ /interclick.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\My Computer\Cookies\2VKYY916.txt [ /atdmt.com ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MY COMPUTER\Cookies\XAN3KNV7.txt [ Cookie:my computer@adsonar.com/adserving ]

The log from Avast was empty (no threats). The first time I ran it, it found a threat. I could find no way to save the log, so did a PrintSave, which I copied onto Word, but now need to figure out how to send a file. Gotta run.
Thanks. Bob

#12 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2012 - 11:31 AM

You can upload the file to a site called http://www.rapidshare.com and post the download link.

#13 Golf4Fun

Golf4Fun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:23 PM

Bleepin Madman
I stand corrected. The PrintScreen message was an error message that I got after scanning with Avast, which doesn't say anything but the usual Microsoft blather about not being able to identify the cause.
I'm about at the end of my wits. Nothing seems to help, and I'm no nearer a solution that when I started. I appreciate your trying to help, but do you seen anything that looks like a way through this? I assumed that a computer guru would immediately recognize the source of the problem and correct it.
As I see, the computer is trying to load certain programs, is having difficulty because something it needs is missing, and times out. The continuous looking and timing out is slowing my computer down.
If I thought a System Restore would solve the problem, I'd just do that, but I'm unsure when the problem began. It just sort of crept up on me, and I finally started looking at the Event Logs to see what was the problem.
The culprits as I read them in the Event Log are: MSCAMSvc, gupdate, DCOM, target device change, WndClass_CWinDrive NotifyerHelper Window, and Microsoft Automatic Trouble Shooting Service.
BTW, I tried to use RapiShare and it didn't accept my file for download, so I now have to spend time figuring that out. I also haven't yet figured out how to use Bleeping Computer well as each time I need to scroll through several pages to find my forum. That also will take a lot of time on my part.
I want my computer to be a tool, not a career solving problem exercise.
Any last advice?

#14 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:03 PM

Lets perform a free Online Scan with ESET and see what it finds.

It could just be that you need to reinstall the Operating System.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users