Let me make a little list of what I have done
1. I googled it, found some removal guide that held a fake key (email was like email@example.com, don't want to post the key for various reasons)
2. Did the usual MBAM search, found it, removed it.
3. Rebooted, virus was still there.
4. Went and searched more, many guides used Spyware Doctor so I went and got it. I started the scan for it and removed it, still there. (Don't really like it, should I return it?)
5. Rebooted, its still here.
6. I used rkill again to get rid of the process for now as I am posting this.
Oh, I also used tdsskiller as well, it found a rootkit but cured it on the next bootup (first time I believe)
I have Windows XP, yeah, old laptop that still works like a charm :D
Edited by Jon5353, 26 December 2011 - 10:28 PM.