Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ProtoClone

ProtoClone

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:45 AM

Hello,

New to these forums and several resources say this is a place to go for computer help...which I will post separately my reasoning for being here in a different post.

Currently running a desktop, vista and a laptop, vista. I am responsible for managing both computers. The laptop seems to be the one I end up caring for the most since it is my wife's computer and where she runs our business from the most.

We are both belly dancers and use the internet to promote ourselves and our troupe. This means we surf the web for inspiration all the time and download pics from sites that inspire us and our costumes. So, as a result, I have had to clean up the laptop quite often. I have become quite familiar, but not a pro, with Vista and several programs. Although more help is always appreciated in such matters.

Edited by ProtoClone, 26 December 2011 - 10:46 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users